Leaving a starter guild

I’m lvl 44 and in the tier 2 guild.
If I leave and join another guild will the raids still be locked?
It says the sith raid is locked until I join the tier 3 starter guild?
Any help would be amazing ty in advance

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I would recommend to find a real guild ASAP and to farm a character to 7* as fast as possible (f. Ex. Zeb from GW shop). You will need at least one character of minimum same star count as the tier of the raid you wish to participate in. Try to join a guild with high level of activity for frequent raids and which does at least Rancor raids at heroic tier and preferably also heroic tier tank raids (aim for 30-50 million GP).
  • Yeh found a guild around my lvl until I have a 7 star character. I just want to know if I leave the starter guild the raids will be unlocked for me or will I have to go through each of the starter guilds until the raids are unlocked.
    I have a main account but never had to do this when I first started playing
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Leeroy1234 wrote: »
    Yeh found a guild around my lvl until I have a 7 star character. I just want to know if I leave the starter guild the raids will be unlocked for me or will I have to go through each of the starter guilds until the raids are unlocked.
    I have a main account but never had to do this when I first started playing

All of the raids will be available but you won't be able to join the raids for 24 hours because that's just how it is when you join a new guild. Then you can join any raid as long as you have the requirements for that raid.
  • Perfect thank you for the help much appreciated
  • Leeroy1234 wrote: »
    Perfect thank you for the help much appreciated

No problem! :)
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    And you do not need to be able to do damage to get the rewards from a raid. You just need one character with enough stars to participate.
  • Passesthetime
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Sorry wrong place. Look in the guild recruitmant section.
    Post edited by Passesthetime on