More bugs than the Amazon rainforest since the update

Gibrise
38 posts Member
Ok so I tried to report bugs via the EA Support, but it’s virtually non existent, not that it has ever been much use, Can you fix that as the next QOL update, by replacing this with some thing else..

Since the game update every Arena Battle when playing Rey she goes in to ultimate and stays stuck, I can’t do any damage, so what little I have to play is ruined...

I saw this once before the patch now it’s every Rey battle.

Raid, the buttons have disappeared so I can’t play. On every raid battle so I have to force close the app. This happened a few times before but now seems more prevalent.

I was pleased to see the update and good to see the investment and galactic challenges can’t come soon enough, but these dam bugs for me make the game pointless to play, I really hope these get fixed soon, it is just one frustration after another.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>