When do we have GL Rey buffed too?

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »

If you listen to TVF, you just need to use Full Resistance team

That's not even close to what I said but I hope it made you feel better.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Well if you listen to Kylo users, you can win easily with Rey, no balance problem.

If you listen a real Rey user, i will tell you to get the ultimate asap and you will still have trouble. You can win using a good timing with Padme lead, Rey, Revan, Gas and Gk

I know this is a joke, but literally no one is recommending using full resistance. That is how useless they are.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    It has come to the point is extremly difficult win against SLKR with ultimate. The game is ruined for all Rey owners that dorsn’t have SLKR.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Well if you listen to Kylo users, you can win easily with Rey, no balance problem.

If you listen a real Rey user, i will tell you to get the ultimate asap and you will still have trouble. You can win using a good timing with Padme lead, Rey, Revan, Gas and Gk

I know this is a joke, but literally no one is recommending using full resistance. That is how useless they are.

Well TVF said that he can beat SLKR any day with Full Res team. So for me it is a recommandation. And it was a joke that made me feel better.

I know that everyone knows that slkr is far more powerful than Rey and that she is crap and not worthy the insane amount of gear and relic she needs for her pitiful performance against SLKR
  • ClodyaModya
    25 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    I thank you for such an excellent sarcasm, and I understand how much Rey is not worthy to be called a legend. I would have known, I would not have spent a dime on this semblance of a character. But I realized that the developers just do not care about people who drove the game in droves, leaving their accounts with 6kk or more, with the words "grind for the sake of grind" [Removed - CM]. It’s a pity that I am too weak and cannot do the same. Therefore, I am looking for a way to beat this god-like SLKR with this useless girl.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    As I said. Without the ultimate you can forget beating kylo ulti, it wont happen no matter what other people will say.

Once you have the ultimate there are few comps that can win depending on Kylo team comp and mods and more important : rng (you know the thing that kylo users dont have ^^)

Here are 5 :
    The best : Rey, revan, gk, luke and gas
    The classic : Rey, revan, gk, gas and wat
    The third : Rey, revan, gk, gas and hoda
    The outsider for me : Rey, Finn, gas, gk and L3
    The team for the weak : Padme, Rey, gas, gk and revan
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Well TVF said that he can beat SLKR any day with Full Res team.

You're making yourself look quite bad in this thread.
    TVF wrote: »
    FWIW I lost the third try. I'm not claiming it's consistent. Just that it's possible and it might be usable in GAC. Heck, even if you only kill the other four you can still clean up a solo Kylo. That might cost you the match, but it might not.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    gflegui wrote: »
    It has come to the point is extremly difficult win against SLKR with ultimate. The game is ruined for all Rey owners that dorsn’t have SLKR.

Not all, just those who aren't willing to try some different things and would rather just get mad.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    As I said. Without the ultimate you can forget beating kylo ulti, it wont happen no matter what other people will say.

So we gonna ignore the various SLKR counters? OK.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

We are speaking using Rey. What is the point to unlock her for using another comp in arena lol

She is supposed to be overpower if you read the many comments. Which is why i am trying to balance those false comments
  • Mirkraag wrote: »

Once you have the ultimate there are few comps that can win depending on Kylo team comp and mods and more important : rng (you know the thing that kylo users dont have ^^)

Here are 5 :
    The best : Rey, revan, gk, luke and gas
    The classic : Rey, revan, gk, gas and wat
    The third : Rey, revan, gk, gas and hoda
    The outsider for me : Rey, Finn, gas, gk and L3
    The team for the weak : Padme, Rey, gas, gk and revan

But you're still breaking 3 teams to beat kylo which can use his FO and still dominate. That's my point.

In GAC it basically means unless you have a very deep roster or put trash in defence you're going to have a hard time winning GAC if they place Kylo on defence.

I know there are 1 or two kylo counters for non Rey teams but you're still breaking teams to do it.

Regardless having kylo gives you an advantage. Which I wouldn't mind it Rey was a bit more balanced. I'm 6 to 8 months away from getting kylo and now I do wish I had gone for him first.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Which is why i am trying to balance those false comments

And yet you keep making false comments about me, hmmmm.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Ronius wrote: »
    Tezza23 wrote: »
    bedc29j95vaf.png

How do you beat this squad ? And you want her to have a buff? She has so many Legendary allies to chose from to make a team that it is totally different from the last , whereas kylo is stuck with FO.

Biggest nonsense ever. Kylo is better in raids. Kylo wins in arena. And kylo doesn’t need to use the best chars of 2-3 teams to win.

This. Also, you can’t use that Rey team in GA or TW, two PvP hotspots, because you waste so many other teams that need those leaders.

I won two in a row tonight against ult Kylos in the top 5 with full Res. Shrug.

Pics or it didn't happen

Doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not.

I do find it ironic that when other people on the forums make claims, you demand proof/links/vids, but when you make claims that you are asked to back up, that's your response.

Sure it's ironic, but that doesn't bother me. Because other people's claims fall apart under scrutiny, and I know mine doesn't....

The word inst ironic, its hypocritical. Its a shame that being a hypocrite on purpose doesn't bother you.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    bedc29j95vaf.png

How do you beat this squad ? And you want her to have a buff? She has so many Legendary allies to chose from to make a team that it is totally different from the last , whereas kylo is stuck with FO.

Biggest nonsense ever. Kylo is better in raids. Kylo wins in arena. And kylo doesn’t need to use the best chars of 2-3 teams to win.

This. Also, you can’t use that Rey team in GA or TW, two PvP hotspots, because you waste so many other teams that need those leaders.

Pics or it didn't happen

I do find it ironic that when other people on the forums make claims, you demand proof/links/vids, but when you make claims that you are asked to back up, that's your response.

Sure it's ironic, but that doesn't bother me. Because other people's claims fall apart under scrutiny, and I know mine doesn't....

The word inst ironic, its hypocritical. Its a shame that being a hypocrite on purpose doesn't bother you.

Spam filter ate my reply so here's the short version:

Earlier in this very thread you asked me for help. Pretty much every other post you make in response to me is attacking me.

Why would I help?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

We are speaking using Rey. What is the point to unlock her for using another comp in arena lol

She is supposed to be overpower if you read the many comments. Which is why i am trying to balance those false comments

And what is the point in comparing an uncompleted GL without it's full potential in going up against one that IS at it's full potential? We can also talk about how trash SLKR is without his ultimate going up against an ultimate Rey. The only way for him to win in that case is to use the HP modding + Wat's medpack tech combo so Rey can't ult him down because the dmg output is too low.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    if you have slkr rey is much harder to beat than slkr. this thread makes no sense
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    bedc29j95vaf.png

Pics or it didn't happen

It's interesting that you would ask me for help elsewhere and think I would provide that help when you have 1,000 other posts (rough estimate) attacking me. Why would I post things here to help people when 99% of the time they are attacking me? Be nicer, maybe I'll help then.

Well, I apologize if you think its attacking, I believe I'm just pointing out flaws in your logic like in debates. I will try to word my responses better in the future, however, I will always point out hypocritical posts like yours,

Don't claim something on the forums you have no intention of proving, because you know you are going to get called. I cant find one video or screenshot of Rey beating the buffed SLKR with full RES team, so your claim falls apart under scrutiny, but I now know you do not care being hypocritical, so Ill just stop replying to you. (probably not)

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    bedc29j95vaf.png

Pics or it didn't happen

It's interesting that you would ask me for help elsewhere and think I would provide that help when you have 1,000 other posts (rough estimate) attacking me. Why would I post things here to help people when 99% of the time they are attacking me? Be nicer, maybe I'll help then.

Well, I apologize if you think its attacking, I believe I'm just pointing out flaws in your logic like in debates. I will try to word my responses better in the future, however, I will always point out hypocritical posts like yours,

Don't claim something on the forums you have no intention of proving, because you know you are going to get called. I cant find one video or screenshot of Rey beating the buffed SLKR with full RES team, so your claim falls apart under scrutiny, but I now know you do not care being hypocritical, so Ill just stop replying to you. (probably not)

Have you called out other people who have made the same claim?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    bedc29j95vaf.png

Pics or it didn't happen

I don’t recall anyone specific, but point em out, and I’ll call em out. I admittedly do not read every post.

In other news, I did find success with Hoda instead of Wat.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member

And what is the point in comparing an uncompleted GL without it's full potential in going up against one that IS at it's full potential? We can also talk about how trash SLKR is without his ultimate going up against an ultimate Rey. The only way for him to win in that case is to use the HP modding + Wat's medpack tech combo so Rey can't ult him down because the dmg output is too low.

Meaning there is a way for him to win. Rey doesnt have this opportunity

Next
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

Meaning there is a way for him to win. Rey doesnt have this opportunity

Next

No, it's just an out of the ordinary way to go up against a Rey. You can also go for Rey, GAS, JKR, HY, Wat and let GAS do the dmg but I don't know the win rate of that team hence I was mentioning counters as they might have a higher win rate.
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    I think what people are saying is rey team takes away from at least two other teams to
    be viable where kylo doesn’t. Anyone who thinks all resistance vs all fo is a close match when they are both using ultimates is not facing apples to apples.
  • What comps are you guys using cause right now Rey can't beat SLK no matter what.
  • I want Rey to have a chance to beat Kylo. As is right now she can not win no matter what.
  • Nasdadjr wrote: »
    What comps are you guys using cause right now Rey can't beat SLK no matter what.

I’m having great success with Rey, GAS, GK, and if double tank, JKR and Hoda, if single tank, Wat and Hoda (my JKR, Wat, and Hoda are all G12 and I’m 90%+ success rate over the last few days since the latest AI update).

I won’t debate the valid points others have made about other game modes and the (current, meta shifts will occur, and I don’t mind Kylo being at the tip of the spear for awhile, I’m sure it will balance out eventually) relative ‘unfairness’ of having to pull from several teams for Rey vs the pure FO for Kylo - it works in arena.
  • Even the mighty Powerangers Rey squad with all the meta toons is no match against the power of Vader
    afeg1o8oxm6b.png
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    the mighty Powerangers Rey squad

Rejected
  • TVF wrote: »

resorting to whataboutism?
    "ooba... ooba"