Tin foil hat time or....?

If, and this is a huge if, this is more than speculation, It would be like the reboot of Star Trek? Alternate time line etc..? I remember the part mentioned in Rebels, Ezra saw EP, and Fulcrum (Ahsoka), etc.. So since Rebels is canon, in theory Disney/Lucasfilms has the option. Soooo, what if they did this? Reports go back as far as March about this, but mostly from fan sites until now. No debunk from Disney yet?

"Star Wars" to reset the franchise by 'nullifying' the last trilogy?
https://sg.style.yahoo.com/star-wars-reset-franchise-nullifying-040700894.html

Replies

• It sounds too good to be true.
    On the other hand, I prefer to never remove my tinfoil hat, it makes life a lot more fun.
  • I doubt they're going to just throw up the alt universe plot armor. They made their money, they'll focus on new directions and new trilogies because SW sells.
  • On the other hand, your profile pic gear level would be an awesome representation of a future gear level in game. It’s a cool mix of colours
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    They wont wipe the slate clean of the ST, because that would be Disney admitting they made a big mistake, and also to think of the money the put into places such as Galaxy's edge - themed for ST era - that era is Disney's baby. Not to mention all the insulted fans after the TLJ etc. No, to save face they cannot wipe the ST away.

They will most likely not make any links or references to it at all. The Mandalorian will not tie into the ST in any way. All future projects will either be set to far in the past or future to have any relevance or mention of the ST events at all.

Fans can then either take it or leave it with the ST, as it is effectively isolated from other stories and events in the franchise.

This is seriously the most logical step Disney could make as a corporation.
  • If, and this is a huge if, this is more than speculation, It would be like the reboot of Star Trek? Alternate time line etc..? I remember the part mentioned in Rebels, Ezra saw EP, and Fulcrum (Ahsoka), etc.. So since Rebels is canon, in theory Disney/Lucasfilms has the option. Soooo, what if they did this? Reports go back as far as March about this, but mostly from fan sites until now. No debunk from Disney yet?

Perhaps Dave Filoni would be in charge of all storyline decisions. He is, after all, the one who introduced the device by alternative timeline will be made possible. The World between worlds
  • Jedi_Wedge wrote: »
    If, and this is a huge if, this is more than speculation, It would be like the reboot of Star Trek? Alternate time line etc..? I remember the part mentioned in Rebels, Ezra saw EP, and Fulcrum (Ahsoka), etc.. So since Rebels is canon, in theory Disney/Lucasfilms has the option. Soooo, what if they did this? Reports go back as far as March about this, but mostly from fan sites until now. No debunk from Disney yet?

Perhaps Dave Filoni would be in charge of all storyline decisions. He is, after all, the one who introduced the device by alternative timeline will be made possible. The World between worlds

He is the chosen one
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    seems legit lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you