Character Shard Payouts

2Next

Replies

• Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Its always been this way. If you average yours drops over time it's higher than it seems but still abismal. Cantina is slightly better but only because you get more attempts than hard nodes. But even cantina has different drop rates depending on the character. Example: I can get 3-5 shares a day farming geonocian soldier but farming Mission to get Jedi Revan, the drop rate was no better than hard nodes. Its a blatant means if controlling access to heros they want you to pay for not farm free to play.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    DubbQ wrote: »
    No need to continue the discussion. OP already left as he was only looking for a group of lady friends to reinforce his thought that the whole world was against him instead of taking some actual advice to listen/look at :smiley:

Lady friends?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kronen wrote: »
    Its always been this way. If you average yours drops over time it's higher than it seems but still abismal. Cantina is slightly better but only because you get more attempts than hard nodes. But even cantina has different drop rates depending on the character. Example: I can get 3-5 shares a day farming geonocian soldier but farming Mission to get Jedi Revan, the drop rate was no better than hard nodes. Its a blatant means if controlling access to heros they want you to pay for not farm free to play.
    Wrong.

Shard drop rates are 33% for all characters on all nodes.
  • Kronen wrote: »

And you started so strong.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    No need to continue the discussion. OP already left as he was only looking for a group of lady friends to reinforce his thought that the whole world was against him instead of taking some actual advice to listen/look at :smiley:

Lady friends?

Women amongst eachother are very good in reinforcing eachothers insecuritues and opinions instead of being critical and giving/taking actual advice.

OP is asking for help and advice and when he is getting it, he is not accepting it as it is not what he was hoping to hear. Sounds like a woman to me, thats why I chose the word ladyfriends
  • DubbQ wrote: »

Lady friends?

Women amongst eachother are very good in reinforcing eachothers insecuritues and opinions instead of being critical and giving/taking actual advice.

OP is asking for help and advice and when he is getting it, he is not accepting it as it is not what he was hoping to hear. Sounds like a woman to me, thats why I chose the word ladyfriends

🤦‍♂️
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Lady friends?

🤦‍♂️

needs more 🤦‍♂️
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DubbQ wrote: »

Lady friends?

You could probably benefit from a bit of help and advice too
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Lady friends?

maximum oof. so much yikes
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • you are better off focusing on two characters/ships at once. Just doing 5/day on many characters will get you nowhere. pick two, grind away, 7*, repeat. you need to use crystals on refreshes
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Sometimes it’s hard to swallow the truth.

If you have a chart that proves that your significant amount of attempts over the last couple months have brought you to a less than 33% drop rate, then that would be helpful. If not, then we can’t agree with you because all other data points to 33%.

Also, lady friends? :(
  • Cara: 39/100 (39%)
    Mando: 36/100 (36%)
    Greef: 31/93 (33%)

For clarity, I need to let ship energy accrue a bit more to do the remaining 2 sims of Greef’s node today. And he’ll always be 5 behind the others as I didn’t have enough ship energy to do 10 sims on the day he dropped before daily reset.