Make Shard Shop exchange as other shipments 400 currency/5 shards

Just that.

My feedback is simple and logical, let's make the shard shop as the other currency shipments, 400 Currency/5 shards, that really works, even if you only restart it once a day, it will works better than now.

I was very happy when I read that you will introduce a shard shop to spend our 7* extra shards in. Was a great idea but it's annoying the way you have planned it... 2 shards a day for 300 currency is madness.

To get an idea of how bad it's planned just think on get Grievus. If all my efforts will go to obtain him, that will be my action plan:
- I'm always on top 50-100 in Arena, so I obtain +800 arena currency/day.
- I always complete galactic war so I obtain 1200 GW currency/day.
- Cantina energy added each 12 minutes, it makes 5 energy/hour, and a total of 120/day. Now that I'm working on Mace Windu it makes 17 cantina currency x12 times = 204 cantina currency/day.

It traduces on 27,5 Shards/day:
- 10 arena shards/day
- 15 GW shards/day
- 2,5 cantina shards/day
- The exchange for a day of work is 412,5 shard shop currency/day.

Now we calculate what Grievus costs:
1125 shard shop currency/5 shards.
What the hell?
Am I crazy of it makes 18.000 shard shop currency to get Grievus at 4*??
Maybe isn't as crazy as I think... 18.000/412,5 = +43 days to get General Grievus at 4*?? OMG.
43 days just to get him, if you wish to make him competitive and 7*, we will need 56.250 shard shop currency more: 137 days + 43 to obtain him.

180 days, 6 months of exclusive dedication to have a 7* Grievus. Guys, you have killed him without an opportunity to see the light.

If you make the change I'm suggesting grievus will take 16 days to obtain and 66 to get it at 7*.

Please, listen me and reevaluate this.
Thank you!

PS: Sorry if my english wasn't good, I've done my best.

Replies

• This is my theory. the point of him being so hard to obtain is do to this simply fact... he's fing amazing! O.P as all get go, having him in your party even at 4 star is going to be a huge advantage. Just his full.party heal immunity is well worth the effort to get him.

If he was as cheap and easy to get as you suggest then the market would be flooded with General Grievous thus making him less special/rare to come up against resulting in a flood of compiants about his power, abilities ect..being to good, O.P, blah blah whine whine. causing him to be nerfed.

Grievous is supposed to be a dream toon, an ace in the pocket. Someone you can strive to get and relish in victory knowing you busted your A to achieve that goal.
    I'm F2P so it'll take me probably a year to get him to 7* but it'll make it that much better when I do.
  • Nefferion wrote: »
    This is my theory. the point of him being so hard to obtain is do to this simply fact... he's fing amazing! O.P as all get go, having him in your party even at 4 star is going to be a huge advantage. Just his full.party heal immunity is well worth the effort to get him.

If he was as cheap and easy to get as you suggest then the market would be flooded with General Grievous thus making him less special/rare to come up against resulting in a flood of compiants about his power, abilities ect..being to good, O.P, blah blah whine whine. causing him to be nerfed.

Grievous is supposed to be a dream toon, an ace in the pocket. Someone you can strive to get and relish in victory knowing you busted your A to achieve that goal.
    I'm F2P so it'll take me probably a year to get him to 7* but it'll make it that much better when I do.
    What's so special about Grievous? He's not particular popular or powerful in the lore. EA has no right to arbitrarily boost or nerf characters like that.
  • Nefferion wrote: »
    This is my theory. the point of him being so hard to obtain is do to this simply fact... he's fing amazing! O.P as all get go, having him in your party even at 4 star is going to be a huge advantage. Just his full.party heal immunity is well worth the effort to get him.

What's so special about Grievous? He's not particular popular or powerful in the lore. EA has no right to arbitrarily boost or nerf characters like that.

EA owns the license to create the game, so your logic is completely wrong and in fact ****.

You have the right to give feedback but EA has all of the rights to do whatever the F they want with the game.

I'm so sick of people crying that their pay to play game doesn't give them more free stuff. If you want more spend some money, it's not rocket science.