Casual Guilds Looking For Players - July 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Knights of Concord is looking for a few extra folks!

We're currently at 45/50 members. We're casual, in that we don't keep track of daily tix generated and don't require TW participation, but we strongly encourage everyone to be as active as possible. We are currently at 198M GP, and typically generate about 20K raid tix/day.

Guild activity reset time is 7:30PM EDT. We are mostly US based, but with some international flavor. All are welcome.

We run hPit (simmed), hAAT, and hSTR - all raids start at 12:00PM EDT with a 24h join period; raids launch whatever day we have enough tix. Tank usually lasts about 15-20 minutes; hSTR lasts 3-5h.

We've gotten anywhere from 17-21 stars on DS GeoTB, depending on how full the guild has been over the past few months. LS GeoTB we're usually around 9 or 10 stars I think.

Don't know win/loss ratio on TW, probably around 50%. Joining TW is not required, but if you join you need to help out.

Minimum GP to join: 3M.

We use the LINE app for guild chat (not required, but encouraged)
    Guild leader LINE ID: beergeek80
    In-game chat ally code: 477-657-563

We boot members after ~3-4 days of inactivity. If you expect to be away from the game for more than a couple days, just drop a note in the LINE chat and you won't get booted. We're an active casual guild, and we have fun with it. Come join us, talk TB/TW/GL strategy, drop some stupid SW memes in the chat, and have some fun. Cheers!
  • 4mX9SHG.jpg
    The Fìnal Order (with an ì that has a goofy point)
    228M GP with 48/50 filled
    We are relaxed and fun focused but we are competitive as well. So don’t worry about being chastised for missing a day of tickets or anything like that. We are independent so don’t join an alliance and be stuck in a stupid placement guild.
    We just had to trim some inactive players.
    Come join us, we will help you get Wat shards and grow faster than you would otherwise!

Limited time offer: free pics from my magazine collection.

What we want:
    -At or about 3.5m or more
    -Daily 500-600 tokens please
    -guild event participation
    -discord chat and preferably swgoh.gg acct
    -fun people

About us:
    We are perfectly capable of doing all heroic raids.
    History of geonosian raids
    GeoDS: 25 stars (34 Wat shards)
    GeoLS: 12 stars
    These will be a bit lower until we are full again
    Currently on a hot streak in TW

Many of us have been together for years.
    So if you are disillusioned with your guild or just want a change of pace please send me an ally request: 226-664-613
    or hop onto our discord: cv7ztkK

Hear from you soon, E
  • EmpressOrgana
    218 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello there,

The Falcon's N3st would love to have you join us. We're running heroic Pit and AAT, T5/6 sith raids, and Hoth TBs. Atm we get around 21 stars in TBs, and have about an 80% TW win rate.

We support newer players, both F2P and P2P, and we are connected to an elder sister guild. If you grow stronger, this gives flexibility of playstyle to all members, and we have some expert advice on GAC, roster development, mods, arena squads, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

400 tickets minimum, general participation, and Discord (for TB and TW) expected. Come say hi on discord: https://discord.gg/6FcCHY5
    Or ally/message me at 237-368-336.
    Post edited by EmpressOrgana on
  • We’re extremely chill and easy-going (except for our overly sarcastic recruiter)!
    New players and vets are all welcome (unless you are a new vet, then we don't want you or your hyperdrive bundle account, i kid, i kid!!). We don’t ask for much (except naming rights to your firstborn).
    Be as active as possible (make Richard Simmons proud!!), if you'll be AFK for a bit, that’s fine just post in Discord or DM an officer and we will hold a Grand Inquest as to your worthiness ranked by meme-sharing and useless TW defensive holds (were looking at you guy with a fully relic'd Phoenix squad in the back territory).
    But in all seriousness:
    • We are at 140M GP
    • We currently have 4 open spots
    • We do all Heroic Raids multiple times a week with Heroic Pit being on Sim.
    • We alternate TBs between DS GEO & Hoth - but are steadily moving toward DS GEO TB ONLY.
    • We use discord to communicate and strategize, not required but preferred as it’s much easier.
    • My discord ID: timokimm3#9726
    • My In-game Ally Code: 477-575-712
    So come hangout, relax and have fun. Join me in poking fun at my brother-in-law for his overall uselessness and lack of a 7* Clone Wars Chewbacca!
    If you love Star Wars, were the place to chill and shoot the breeze while enjoying this ridiculous game :D
    Check us out and see exactly why we are the best guild around and that’s not just me saying that it’s a fact!!
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2020

YvjKu6f.png?1

https://swgoh.gg/g/34236/36th-mercenary-outcasts/

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but laid back guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are part of the 5 guild Outcasts Alliance.

The 36th (40 Members/85M GP) is looking to expand in order to play TW and Geo TB. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

Raids: Auto-launch w/12hr join windows
    *Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank
    *Heroic Sith (w/merc help)

Looking for daily players:
    *Level 85
    *1M+ GP
    *Retired/active duty military members
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Play the game how you like

Requirements:
    *SWGOH.GG profile
    *Discord account
    *7 days inactive results in removal

My Ally Code: 485-488-721
    Discord: NanoWolf#0426
    Post edited by NanoWolf on
  • Feed the New Hopes NZ is a new guild looking for starting out or starting over players to speed up the Raid ticket collection. Please join us. We need you more than you need us. :)

PassesTT ally code 488-638-678
  • Obnisgoble
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Hail Science - 81M GP (45 members)

https://swgoh.gg/g/29617/hail-science/

Y’all [Removed - CM] need science!

Recruiting members who want to have fun, grow, and continuously play! We are an active casual group dedicated on working together to scientifically make things happen!

Requirements:

• GP: >1 mil
    • Best effort for Raid Ticket contribution
    • Join Territory Wars & Raids
    • Discord (swgoh.gg profile is a bonus)
    • Respect fellow guildmates

We have a great core that is always willing to assist and help one another. As a guild, setting goals and reaching milestones is very important. Our main goal is to create and maintain momentum so that everyone can enjoy the game and move forward. If you need a low stress environment to call home, where RL events won’t get you fired then look no further!

Activities:

• HOTH TB = 22+ star
    • GEO TB = 2+ star
    • 70% TW Win Ratio
    • HPIT
    • HAAT
    • Tier VI STR

If you have any questions or are interested send me a message or contact the guild leader via discord @ Anazider#1569.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/1861/west-masters/

West Masters is a guild that has some of the most fun and interesting people you’ll meet. We also have amazing experts that help coordinate TW and TB with results. We provide a great environment to help grow together and push each other forward.

Requirements:
    3.5+ million GP.
    Revans
    Discord app.
    A profile on SWGOH.GG.
    600 raid tickets per day

Our guild reset time is 10:30 PM EST.

If we sound like a great fit for you, please join us on Discord

https://discord.gg/9JkX4wm
    Our coordinator: Azzkicker #0952 (Discord)
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    YvjKu6f.png?1

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but laid back guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are part of the 5 guild Outcasts Alliance.

The 36th (41 Members/89M GP) is looking to expand in order to play TW and Geo TB. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

*Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank

*Level 85
    *1M+ GP
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace

Requirements:
    *swgoh.gg profile
    *Discord account
    *7 days inactive =removal

• Nayd
    7 posts Member
    Always wanted to embrace the power of the high ground, but never knew how? We've got the solution for you. The High Ground Enthusiasts is a new guild run by two veteran players and is open to anyone interested in improving their roster and making the most out of the game.

HPIT and HAAT are easily manageable with the existing accounts in the guild. There's no GP requirement and no character requirements.

As the guild is brand new it currently has 8 members with a GP of 11.5 mil but looking to grow rapidly. We have a discord server for chatting and coordinating things or if you just want advice for the game.
    If this sounds like something you'd be keen to become a part of, join our discord server (https://discord.gg/WwJqUCv) or add me and shoot me a message in-game (Nayd, ally code: 737-369-474).
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    YvjKu6f.png?1

The 36th (44 Members/94M GP) is looking to expand in order to play TW and Geo TB. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

*Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank

*Level 85
    *1M+ GP (minimum)
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace

Requirements:
    *swgoh.gg profile
    *Discord account
    *5 days inactive =removal

• Lothal Ghost Crew has 1-3 spots available to clear if you're looking for a casual but very active guild. We're currently 101m GP. US east coast time based. We run all heroic raids with staggered start times to accommodate our members from England to California. We use in game chat.
    Requirements are just to participate on a regular basis, particularly in territory battles. Other than that, enjoy the game and collect the toons you want. Level 85 minimum.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/45339/lothal-ghost-crew/
    Send me a note and I'll open up a slot for you. Ally Code 565-672-741.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/1861/west-masters/

West Masters is a guild that has some of the most fun and interesting people you’ll meet. We also have amazing experts that help coordinate TW and TB with results. We provide a great environment to help grow together and push each other forward.
    Military welcome

Requirements:
    3+ million GP.
    Discord app.
    A profile on SWGOH.GG.
    600 raid tickets per day

Our guild reset time is 10:30 PM EST.

If we sound like a great fit for you, please join us on Discord

https://discord.gg/9JkX4wm
    Our coordinator: Azzkicker #0952 (Discord)
  • Wormio
    60 posts Member
    We are an active guild that is fairly casual. Have a look below and come join us?

GP - 148 million
    All heroic raids
    4 days inactive is a boot unless we are notified via vacation room
    Eastern US time zone for many but not all our players.
    We do well everywhere but need improvement on the Territory Wars. Geonosian is low star at about 5, but 35+ stars on the Hoth.
    We generally alternate between Hoth and Geonosian.
    Request that you sync up with Discord, but we're not very active in there.
    Depending on your team composition, minimum 2.0 million GP.
    Have a look? https://swgoh.gg/g/44907/the-power-of-bacon/
    Contact me at ally code 834-948-522
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    We are a casual guild with a 2-3 week inactive limit before being booted unless coordinated over discord. Perfect guild for those new players or vets looking to be more relaxed. 4 spots are currently open.
    - guild gp 153m
    - Currently running DSgeo and LShoth as our TB rotations. 10* on DSgeo and 37* on LShoth (come get your Rolo shards!!)
    - TW is optional to join
    - 108 wins, 18 loss for TW
    - All raids have 24hr join period before opening so you dont miss out on raids. Heroic sith launches when we get enough tickets, Heroic tank launches at 2am UTC (9pm EST) Heroic Rancor launches when we get enough tickets, auto simmed.
    - No required characters or Galatic Power to join, just be active
    - We have a discord as well, It is not required to join but it is easier for advice and communication for time away from the game.

Send me a ally invite to join 521-943-135 or look us up in guild search.

Here's our guild on swgoh.gg
  • Fathers of Fury has 3 open spots

130M GP
    we are a active yet casual guild.
    Raids start at 9pm Central US
    all Heroic’s raids every day
    10 Wat Shards
    TW’s is our Jam

if you’re interested in joining please message me on here or in game thanks. 648-139-141
  • East Coast Guild looking to replace a few members to help take over the galaxy with!

S1th Faced is a laid back but active guild Guild looking to bolster our TW and Geo Forces

Players joining are expected to be able to contribute to all guild activities including active participation in Geo TB and TW.

GP is 140 million

We have a East Coast reset time but do have members from all over the world.

We have a core group of active players and have all Raids on farm

We would like to replace some of the players that left the game and bolster our TW and GEO TB participation.

We do have discord but No discord requirement to join just be active and have fun

If interested contact Arcturion with any questions or simply join up on your own( guild is open to join )
    Ally Code 786-378-665
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    We are a casual guild with a 2-3 week inactive limit before being booted unless coordinated over discord. Perfect guild for those new players or vets looking to be more relaxed. 4 spots are currently open.
    - 149m guild gp
    - Currently running DSgeo and LShoth as our TB rotations. 10* on DSgeo and 37* on LShoth (come get your Rolo shards!!)
    - TW is optional to join
    - 108 wins, 18 loss for TW
    - All raids have 24hr join period before opening so you dont miss out on raids. Heroic sith launches when we get enough tickets, Heroic tank launches at 2am UTC (9pm EST) Heroic Rancor launches when we get enough tickets, auto simmed.
    - No required characters or Galatic Power to join, just be active
    - We have a discord as well, It is not required to join but it is easier for advice and communication for time away from the game.

Send me a ally invite to join 521-943-135 or look us up in guild search.

Here's our guild on swgoh.gg

https://swgoh.gg/g/7161/sword-of-kane/
  • Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

50/50 but the possibility of removing an inactive 2m player ....low turnover of players

190.5mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids

Geo Tbs

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 3m+ or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • Greetings from the TALLADAGOBAH KNIGHTS.

We are looking to fill 3 open spots but are able to take a few more if necessary.

We are a relatively recent merger of 2 guilds that had fallen prey to lack of participation.
    Most have been playing 3+ years. I would argue that community is probably holding us together more so than the game but we remain active and quite competitive.

Discord preferred but not mandatory.
    Reasonable GP preferred.
    no solid rules, just stay as active as you can.

DS Geo. 20*
    Last attempt at LS Geo was 8* but we have mostly been attempting ls hoth 43* to get the perfect score.

12-2 in recent TW. 14-12 since the merger (took us a bit to find a groove after doubling our GP)

Raids rotate 7pm and 10pm and reset at 10:30 Eastern.

https://swgoh.gg/g/66356/talladagobah-knights/

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Are two

https://swgoh.gg/p/864553695/
    Ally code- 864-553-695
    Discord- Are Two#2388
  • Die Petzi's Padawans (http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/) suchen Verstärkung!
    Zwei unserer langjährigen Mitglieder werden des Spieles müde und mit schwerem Herzen suche ich nun neue Mitstreiter für uns.
    Unsere Gilde gibt es fast seit den Anfängen und wurde nach und nach durch aktive neuere Spieler erweitert. Daher finden bei uns sowohl alte Hasen, wie auch Neueinsteiger einen Platz, solange sie unseren Spielstil teilen:
    Das ist nur ein Spiel, aber wenn wir etwas spielen, wollen wir gewinnen und uns verbessern. Das echte Leben geht aber natürlich vor.
    Wir haben derzeit 144mio GP.
    Spielen alle Raids heroisch.
    Wobei der HAAT und HRancor um 18:00 UTC und der HSITH im Wechsel um 18:00 UTC und 2 UTC (unseren paar Mitgliedern aus Amerika geschuldet) beginnen.
    Alle drei mit 24h Beitrittsphase.
    Der HAAT hat zusätzlich ein Gruppensystem, **** jeder die Chance hat Top 10 zu sein (das ist wiederum unseren neueren Mitgliedern geschuldet)
    Auch sonst steht bei uns teamplay im Vordergrund.
    Geo LS 7 Sterne, Geo DS 13 Sterne,
    Zwei Niederlagen in den letzten zwei Jahren im TB und ein optionaler Discord channel https://discord.gg/T6hfJBU bezeugen das!
    Bei Fragen stehen ich hier oder ingame: 157-812-111 zur Verfügung.

Euer GreatMacros

• Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 140M, We are fully Heroic. 38 stars in both Hoths and 13 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • Hello there!! We've been waiting for you!! Yeah you!!

We are a friendly, casual guild. And we have 2 spots open, and are waiting for you to join use for a spell.

Here's a good portion of our guild - https://swgoh.gg/g/47229/silver-order/

We did 23 stars in DS geo, and we were very close to another 2! In LS Geo we did 8 Stars - without a full guild.

And that is what we are trying to fix. And if we are lucky enough, maybe you can help!

We get about 14 Wat Tambor shards and that is growing each time!

We do all the raids, top tier with a 24 hour join period! The Pit is on Sim. HAAT and HSTR are free for all.

We are a mainly free to play guild. So we don't push people to progress or chase the meta. We just have fun!

But we do get stuff done!

We don't require Discord. But we have one, and most of us check in time to time and some are on all the time.

So, who are you? :smile:

Hopefully you are looking for a casual and chill atmosphere. And you really like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!

That is key! We hope you're enjoying the game and you want to find a place to keep enjoying the game!

Maybe you can bring some experience! Maybe you can gain some experience! An opportunity for both awaits!

If you want to take a leap just send me a message in game!

My Ally code : 671-797-632

Thanks for considering us and take care well!! Hope to hear from you soon! :smile:

• Nayd
    7 posts Member
    Always wanted to embrace the power of the high ground, but never knew how? We've got the solution for you. The High Ground Enthusiasts is a new guild run by two veteran players and is open to anyone interested in improving their roster and making the most out of the game.

HPIT and HAAT are easily manageable with the existing accounts in the guild. There's no GP requirement and no character requirements. Which makes this a great opportunity for any newer players to get Han Solo and General Kenobi shards early on.

As the guild is brand new it currently has 10 members with a GP of 13.5 mil but looking to grow rapidly. We have a discord server for chatting and coordinating things or if you just want advice for the game. If this sounds like something you'd be keen to become a part of, join our discord server (https://discord.gg/WwJqUCv) or add me and shoot me a message in-game (Nayd, ally code: 737-369-474).
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/

The Republic Naboo

WHAT WE OFFER
    -over 282M Guild
    -**Avg 5.5M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times- 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST/11am AEST
    -**NOT ROTATING RAID TIMES**
    -**TB Focus**
    -30* Geo TB
    -16* LS GTB (17* next time)
    -36 Wat Tambor shards
    -3 KAM shards
    -TW semi-focued
    -**80% Win Rate**

WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
    -**MANDATORY 600**
    -**4.8M roster(Change depends on your Roster)**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    - Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -Follow the instructions of the Officers/Guild Leader
    -General Skywalker

Come realize your potential.
    **DM me or Italianstallion Republic#6103 if interested**
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/23936/rebel-treaders/

Casual guild with smart hardcore and friendly players. No ticket requirement but we want people who play events.

About Rebel Treaders:
    - 204 GP guild with 48/50 slots filled
    - Geo TBs: Dark Side 26* (22 Wats) // Light Side 11*
    - 75% TW wins
    - HAAT and Rancor and HSTR are on farm with a 24 hour join period beginning at 6pm CST.
    - Responsive and engaged leadership

Our guild is looking for a few fresh recruits! We’re a casual guild but focuses on helping each other grow and unlock new content. Active leadership, but we get that real life comes first. We're looking to find active players who engage with their guild-mates, participate in all guild activities, and work towards improving their roster to help the guild as a whole. Play however you want! We promise to add no stress to the game, just fun!

Our Requirements:
    - 4.0M GP (or focused roster)
    - Full participation in guild activities
    - Communication if you'll be away from the game or miss events
    Contact me here or in game: ally code: 562-239-236
  • East Coast Guild Looking for a few members to take over the Galaxy with!
    lip5hpuqw7c51.jpg?width=1033&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac4ff5d98edae27a049983b4efb9561cd2a46e8f
    Contact Arcturion for invites or questions Ally code 786-378-665

• Hello, everyone!

A group of friends and I started a guild, Socks Army, and we're looking for newer players to join!

I am a veteran player with 2.7 mil GP and I'm made this guild to help smaller players level up as quickly as possible.

We are a casual guild, so we don't ask you to be on everyday, however, we do ask that you be as active as possible. We do kick after 30 days of inactivity. No rude comments will be tolerated. No requirements to join!

Once we get more players involved, we'll start with Tier 1 raids and work our way up based on performance. We take part in the Hoth Territory Battles, as well.

Currently, there is no Discord, we just use ingame chat. But as we gain more people, I will look into making one.

My name is Zeneis ingame, and my ally code is 921-886-821. Add me if you are interested in joining!

Have a great day!
  • f0XCE16.png

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but casual guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are independent guild members of Outcasts Alliance and the mighty Boba’s Alliance.

The 36th (48 Members/95M GP) is looking for daily players and regular participation in guild events/activities. We run Hoth TB and are also looking for players interested in playing TW.

Raids:
    HPIT - 6:30a PST (1:30p UTC)
    HAAT - 6:30a PST (1:30p UTC)
    T6 STR - 6:30a PST (1:30p UTC)
    or
    HSTR - in coordination w/mercs

*Level 85
    *1M+ GP (minimum)
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Have fun

3 requirements to be a member:
    *Must join our guild on Discord
    *Must have/make a swgoh.gg profile
    *Maximum 5 days inactive allowed

• New casual guild started-Ewokälypse Now...we are looking for new or seasoned players to join, the only requirement is to participate. We came together as a few active members from a previous inactive guild and went our own way, very friendly and looking to help all develop with lots of advice from our experienced players.

Look us up, Ewokälypse Now needs you
This discussion has been closed.