When do we have GL Rey buffed too?

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I can take top spot in arena everyday with Rey by using padme lead to go through the kylo that dont move for the whole day. So with your so called statistic yeah Rey can go 1 but at what cost. Kylo is just sitting here and press auto to win.

So the cost is you have to spend an extra 2 minutes? Rough.

No, i already explain the cost in many other posts i wont repeat because you already know that.

To beat Rey, just use vader it takes 30 seconds, full protection. A joke

Are you done with your hyperboles?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I can take top spot in arena everyday with Rey by using padme lead to go through the kylo that dont move for the whole day. So with your so called statistic yeah Rey can go 1 but at what cost. Kylo is just sitting here and press auto to win.

No, i already explain the cost in many other posts i wont repeat because you already know that.

Lol, no

PS : it is not some kind of hyperboles
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Lol, no

This is an example of someone who is too angry to make a proper judgement of a situation for the entire player base.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Lol, no

This is an example of someone who is too angry to make a proper judgement of a situation for the entire player base.

Sure, whatever.

do what you want mate, I just wanted to warn new players about Rey.

Everyone can do whatever they want.

I will let all of you said that Rey is awesome and everyone should go for her instead of slkr. Ahah, i did my best
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Lol, no

Sure, whatever.

do what you want mate, I just wanted to warn new players about Rey.

Everyone can do whatever they want.

I will let all of you said that Rey is awesome and everyone should go for her instead of slkr. Ahah, i did my best

I’m not saying Rey is better, just that I don’t know why people would trust your judgment if you seem to be motivated by anger. But I could be wrong.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

And you've done that?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    This thread must be a joke.

Rey has the best arena squad : Rey, JKL, JKR, GK, GAS

Rey’s owner can just keep that squad and that’s it
    Kylo’s users need constantly to switch :
    - use FO squad and offense mods against other Kylos
    - Use sith or daka zombie squad with health mods against above rey squad

Pain in the butt to have to switch mods, squads all the time when you do your daily arena climb
  • This thread must be a joke.

Pain in the butt to have to switch mods, squads all the time when you do your daily arena climb

Your post is more of a joke. Rey with the lineup you wrote above will not beat Kylo with FO.
    Rey just barely beats Kylo. Kylo passes Rey on the auto battle.

You probably didn't play for Rey, hence your lack of knowledge of this team.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member

And you've done that?

If you ask for vader, yep i am doing it everyday

But i will stop posting things now. I am clearly in the wrong place.

I just warned people, i didnt need to and probably shouldnt have to.

When I see people posting a team with jkl and the other meta toons it is clear that he didnt read any of the comments below.

Have fun with your rey, guys. Have fun in the game.
  • Can you please tell me how to return all the resources spent in Rey and the resistance? You can even remove this Rey from me and the hell with these tokens to get it. The main thing is to return the resy for all useless resistance characters. What would I do to myself Kylo and FO and play with pleasure in all game modes. And not spitting from this **** - Rey. She is the most useless character for her price.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Rey is the second best character in the game. There is always going to be (in a two team meta) a team/character that is better than the other.

If you are complaining about getting "the wrong GL" then you should have waited a little before investing all your resources into one character not knowing which one is going to be better.

If CG were to buff Rey it would have to be a buff that improves her a little overall, but that isn't so drastic that she is suddenly destroying SLKR team.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Mirlighter wrote: »

Your post is more of a joke. Rey with the lineup you wrote above will not beat Kylo with FO.

Watch the 1st minute of that video then

https://youtu.be/dSY7t5VmrcE
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

And you've done that?

If you ask for vader, yep i am doing it everyday

But i will stop posting things now. I am clearly in the wrong place.

I just warned people, i didnt need to and probably shouldnt have to.

When I see people posting a team with jkl and the other meta toons it is clear that he didnt read any of the comments below.

Have fun with your rey, guys. Have fun in the game.

I am and I am. Thanks for stopping by.
  • Mirlighter wrote: »

This is miles away from my experience.

I beat SLKR with full FO easily, using Wat instead of JKL. One fail in the last 18 attempts and that was because I used her ultimate at the wrong time.

• Mirlighter
    46 posts Member
    edited July 2020

I can also attack the enemy with a naked character and say, oh look, I'm not playable. Such nonsense, just a disgrace for fools and nothing more. I play in the arena every day. And there is not a single Kylo in the top 20. So that the ray would pass it like this).

And what's a squad without a Sith soldier? The author of the video is clearly a complete noob))).
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

I can also attack the enemy with a naked character and say, oh look, I'm not playable. Such nonsense, just a disgrace for fools and nothing more. I play in the arena every day. And there is not a single Kylo in the top 20. So that the ray would pass it like this).

And what's a squad without a Sith soldier? The author of the video is clearly a complete noob))).

At this point it just sounds like you’re saying randomness. Sure, Kylo might be a better investment than Rey, but Rey isn’t worthless. She is still useful, and I’m sorry if you think otherwise.
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    Just ignore the biased SLKR owners and the happy Rey owners. You're never going to change their minds.

Let's keep discussing what buffs could the Resistance as a whole or Rey should get without breaking the game.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Blake085 wrote: »
    Just ignore the biased SLKR owners and the happy Rey owners. You're never going to change their minds.

Let's keep discussing what buffs could the Resistance as a whole or Rey should get without breaking the game.

Ah yes, let’s ignore what we don’t want to hear. YOU’LL never change THEIR minds...
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member

My 2 cents : dont waste your time. People here will just say the opposite even if it is complete crap or out of subject (like the mention of jkl). They never answer to the real problem : kylo+FO efficiency compared to Rey+resistance. And for a reason, they are nothing to compare as the balance is completely broken
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

My 2 cents : dont waste your time. People here will just say the opposite even if it is complete crap or out of subject (like the mention of jkl). They never answer to the real problem : kylo+FO efficiency compared to Rey+resistance. And for a reason, they are nothing to compare as the balance is completely broken

GL legends were made to be used with all sorts of teams from their respective light and dark sides, not just their faction. If anything, Kylo will become less useful as they add more characters, and Rey will rise out of the dust.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Rey is the second best character in the game. There is always going to be (in a two team meta) a team/character that is better than the other.

If you are complaining about getting "the wrong GL" then you should have waited a little before investing all your resources into one character not knowing which one is going to be better.

I agree with the first paragraph but as far as the second.... Seriously, how long do the people who say this expect that we should have waited (having 0 GLs for all this waiting time, btw), until we could “know” which one was better? Were we supposed to predict that there would be multiple buffs to one of the two GLs months down the line? Can we even answer this question *now*, when CG could buff Rey tomorrow and turn the tables again?

If I hadn’t waited “a little” to see which one was better, I would have gone for Kylo first because he was significantly easier to get early on. It was because I DID wait a little that I decided to start with Rey, and then the tables got turned after the fact.
  • I have question for developers, if you are planning somehow upgrade Galactic Legend Rey kit or some touchup.
    Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is better in arena, pve mods and he is better on defense as Rey against counters which is very funny because Rey have more defensive abilities as Kylo.
    I suggest Rey should get some upgrade as when she uses lifeblood critical hit immunity can't be dispelled, it would be same as SLKR advantage critical hit immunity maybe it would be op but you can test it or GL Rey leader ability could have more bonuses from inspired buff as SLKR advantage bonuses and as PVE upgrade I think GL Rey mastery stacking could have be more than 5%, it would help in damage output in Heroic Sith Raid.
    Thank you in advance for answer.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

I thought you said to you were done posting because you were in the wrong place?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

And if it was GAC or TW, the Rey owner had to "only" break up his GSky team, his JKR team and take GK from his Padmé team. While the SLKR team would have to break up....oh,wait. Posting more videos of Rey teams having to use 3-4 key peices from other gac/TW teams proves the point, not refutes it.

Not to mention the fact that a JKLS owner has an inflated gp due to relic 3 Lando, ROLO, and CapHanThat aren't going to help in GAC or TW.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    @Liath

You make a fair point. People should wait maybe a month after release or until they have seen what teams the GL can beat, what the counters are, how to use it, and what areas of the game they are good at. Basically wait until you have enough information about both characters before deciding which one to go for. And if you don't have enough information even after a month after their release, then you should just take your best guess. You have a 50% chance of choosing to farm the "better character."
  • str2019
    64 posts Member
    @Liath
    You have a 50% chance of choosing to farm the "better character."

After the next pair of GLs 50% of (only) Rey owners will end up with two worse GLs. Does not the deal with Rey sound better every day? I guess at that point it is better to just quit when your roster is permanently that damaged.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    To demonstrate the level of RNG dependence in Rey vs. SLKR matches: I have had a fairly consistent win rate with Rey vs. SLKR after trying out different teams and tinkering with my mods a little. My shard top 50 is almost exclusively Reys and SLKR with a handful of GAS sprinkled in there and a couple Vaders that climb each day leading up to their POs but quickly fall out of the top 50 every day. Some DR teams are able to still manage the 45-50 range leading up to their POs each day. I consistently make it to the 2/3 position without a refresh. If I want to take the 1 spot, I usually have to refresh. If I land at 2 after my 5 battles, I usually don't refresh. If I land at 3, I usually do refresh.

Today, using the same team that has managed an 80% or more win rate against SLKR with the same mods, I lost EIGHT battles in a row to SLKR teams I routinely beat. You read that right, EIGHT. I prefaced this with the information I did to demonstrate that I know how to beat him and consistently. But the fact of the matter is that sometimes RNG just denies you a win even with a Rey Titans squad. I admit I had terrible RNG today. But where a SLKR owner might do everything right and get denied by RNG once, maybe twice, against Rey during a climb, the reality for Rey owners is that it can happen EIGHT times in a row. This is a case in point regarding the current GL disparity.
  • NataPda
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Slaveen wrote: »
    To demonstrate the level of RNG dependence in Rey vs. SLKR matches: I have had a fairly consistent win rate with Rey vs. SLKR after trying out different teams and tinkering with my mods a little. My shard top 50 is almost exclusively Reys and SLKR with a handful of GAS sprinkled in there and a couple Vaders that climb each day leading up to their POs but quickly fall out of the top 50 every day. Some DR teams are able to still manage the 45-50 range leading up to their POs each day. I consistently make it to the 2/3 position without a refresh. If I want to take the 1 spot, I usually have to refresh. If I land at 2 after my 5 battles, I usually don't refresh. If I land at 3, I usually do refresh.

Today, using the same team that has managed an 80% or more win rate against SLKR with the same mods, I lost EIGHT battles in a row to SLKR teams I routinely beat. You read that right, EIGHT. I prefaced this with the information I did to demonstrate that I know how to beat him and consistently. But the fact of the matter is that sometimes RNG just denies you a win even with a Rey Titans squad. I admit I had terrible RNG today. But where a SLKR owner might do everything right and get denied by RNG once, maybe twice, against Rey during a climb, the reality for Rey owners is that it can happen EIGHT times in a row. This is a case in point regarding the current GL disparity.

One guy from my shard has Rey but hasn't GAS and he can't beat Kylos. That's all we need to know about Rey and Kylo.
    Resistance is wery weak to defeat Kylos. I still haven't seen a video where resistance consistently beat Kylo.
    For those who say "you should have waited for month or two after release to decide which GL is worth farming".
    Kylo was buffed much later. GLs were released on 25/03, SKLR was buffed 03/06.
  • str2019 wrote: »
    @Liath

After the next pair of GLs 50% of (only) Rey owners will end up with two worse GLs. Does not the deal with Rey sound better every day? I guess at that point it is better to just quit when your roster is permanently that damaged.

Well, like I said before.
    There is always going to be (in a two team meta) a team/character that is better than the other.

Maybe next time you should wait a month to see if they make any immediate changes to the characters before choosing which GL to farm.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    str2019 wrote: »
    @Liath

Well, like I said before.
    There is always going to be (in a two team meta) a team/character that is better than the other.

Maybe next time you should wait a month to see if they make any immediate changes to the characters before choosing which GL to farm.

Did you see the dates he posted? SLKR was buffed over 2 months after release. That was his FIRST buff. Waiting a month wouldn’t have changed a thing.