Separatist and emperor palpatine

Hey guys,
I am 45 shards from unlocking palps and almost thrawn and I have bastila shan fallen and I would like to know if this team would work with palpatine lead: Palps, Vader, Bastila Fallen, Sith Marauder and Thrawn.
And I also almost(14 shards) to a full Jango Fett unlock. I have a lot of omegas and I wonder if I should put my first one on his basic at level 76 like I am almost at 75. And Is Jango good in my spratist team with Dooku Nute Asajj Poggle and Jango I would think
Thanks,

Replies

• Both teams are very good. I would recommend going for empire/sith team first because if you use that in arena you can climb higher then with seperatists I think. But your seperatists would be a great team on defense in grand arena (when you unlock that) and territory wars. I would only look if you have another seperatist to replace asajj with because she doesn't have the best synergy with them, I would recommend magnaguard since he is a great seperatist tank and he could keep your team alive a lot longer. But if you don't have another seperatist asajj would still work pretty good.
    In terms of putting your omega on jango, I would go for the team you are planning to use in squad arena first. Upgrade them completely since you then get better rewards in squad arena. So if you are using seperatists in arena it would be a great idea to omega his basic. But if you are planning to use a different team I would wait with putting the omega on jango, aince omega's are hard to come by as a below lvl 85 player, and even as a lvl 85 they are still difficult to get.
  • Before you put that omega on Jango's Basic, make sure you have enough omegas for:
    Vader Terrifying Swing
    Vader Force Crush
    Vader Culling Blade
    Thrawn Manipulate
    Thrawn Fracture
    Thrawn Grand Admiral's Command
    Palp Lightning Strike
    Palp Power of the Dark Side
    Palp Let the Hate Flow
    BSF Wild Lightning
    BSF Fear
    BSF Corrupted Battle Meditation
    Marauder Strength Through Passion
    Marauder Victory Through Power
    Marauder The Force Shall Free Me
    90 omegas in total.
    Really, the only omega ability you can neglect on your arena team is BSF's basic. Jango's Unscrupulous Gunfire omega isn't bad at all, but think carefully before you make your decision...
  • I'm assuming you're using Phoenix. Keep grinding on them until you get Palp and thrawn to 7*. You're going to need to omega all their uniques to 7* Thrawn. You're going to find yourself short on omegas for a long time. Like the others have said, that empire/Sith squad is a good one for Arena with vaders new ability. I'm running TFP instead of marauder, and getting top 50 in arena. How is your executrix? Your going to want to unlock the zeta challenge soon
  • I m using sepratist in arena but sometimes in gw or in arena this empire sith team work.but i am currently farming phoenix while waiting padme but i am using home one because my fleet is Umbaran Starfighter(Fives) Ahsoka Tie Silencer Geo Soldier Starfighter Consular and Ghost but I don t using it because of it,s low health.
    My swgoh gg profile:https://swgoh.gg/p/169766569/. and besides executrix is not good it has no healing and only synergiies with empire.
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're using Phoenix. Keep grinding on them until you get Palp and thrawn to 7*. You're going to need to omega all their uniques to 7* Thrawn. You're going to find yourself short on omegas for a long time. Like the others have said, that empire/Sith squad is a good one for Arena with vaders new ability. I'm running TFP instead of marauder, and getting top 50 in arena. How is your executrix? Your going to want to unlock the zeta challenge soon

• CrownedPrince
    51 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    i am using home one because my fleet is Umbaran Starfighter(Fives) Ahsoka Tie Silencer Geo Soldier Starfighter Consular and Ghost but I don t using it because of it,s low health.
    My swgoh gg profile:https://swgoh.gg/p/169766569/. and besides executrix is not good it has no healing and only synergiies with empire.

I'm not following the logic there. Home One works with rebel ships and the only rebel ship you have is Ghost. You have more galactic republic ships than anything, so by that logic you should be using endurance. People say to use Executrix so you can do better in the fleet challenge Ship Ability Materials. This is the best way to farm zeta materials.You want to unlock this challenge as soon as possible, but it requires dark side ships.

Also, looking at your swgoh.gg profile, you were rank 50 in fleet arena when you used Executrix but you changed your ships and now your rank 200.
  • Hey guys,
    I am 45 shards from unlocking palps and almost thrawn and I have bastila shan fallen and I would like to know if this team would work with palpatine lead: Palps, Vader, Bastila Fallen, Sith Marauder and Thrawn.
    And I also almost(14 shards) to a full Jango Fett unlock. I have a lot of omegas and I wonder if I should put my first one on his basic at level 76 like I am almost at 75. And Is Jango good in my spratist team with Dooku Nute Asajj Poggle and Jango I would think
    Thanks,

Nute lead is better than Dooku lead. Your Separatist isn't bad. With that team, you can unlock Padme and a Padme team is really good.
    For your Empire/Sith team, it's not bad. Just make sure to mod them all with decent speed mods, and mod Palpatine with Potency mods that have speed secondary stats (if you farm long enough, you can end up with some gold sets that have 10+ speed at Max level).
  • Man you already have a pretty decent Separatist squad and a solid 501st. Stop wasting resources on the Phoenix route. Focus on Padme. Pretty much what everyone else said.
    For fleets, work on Endurance and the GR fleet. Use Umbaran Starfighter, Consular, Geo Soldier/Silencer/Ghost start; Ahsoka and Clone sergeant reinforce. Trust me. A GR fleet is completely solid. In fact it's the current meta (you'll need Negotiator for late game though). And seriously gear up your pilots and Mace. Make sure Mace's Ultimate is upgraded to at least level 3-4.
  • ArcTrooperFives66
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Should I start farming anakin and his starfighter for fleets of should I go into cantina and farm L3-37 like I have young lando calrissian 3 stars and his falcon ulocked but missing a crew member?
    Thanks
    Arc
  • Should I start farming anakin and his starfighter for fleets of should I go into cantina and farm L3-37 like I have young lando calrissian 3 stars and his falcon ulocked but missing a crew member?
    Thanks
    Arc

Anakin and his starfighter are much more valuable than L3. Solid jedi and solid ship.
  • Should I start farming anakin and his starfighter for fleets of should I go into cantina and farm L3-37 like I have young lando calrissian 3 stars and his falcon ulocked but missing a crew member?
    Thanks
    Arc

For fleets, as a newer player, your first goal should be the ship ability materials challenge. Which requires the executrix. 2 reasons for this. The most important is zeta materials. Once you unlock that tier, you can get six zetas a week. Secondly, to get your ships stronger you need the higher level ability materials. That's why you need to work on the executrix. You will move away from it eventually, but it's a decent ship to start. I would build up tie silencer and the three bug ship's plus one more dark side ship.
    Thanks
    Arc

Anakin. Espcially if you'll going the GR route