Team and Minimalist Comps?

Hey, everyone,
I'm in the process of trying to get my characters set up for Malak. Who do I go for, as far as team composition goes?
For Light side, I was thinking: JKR, Bastila, Jolee, Mission and Zalbaar.
For Dark Side, I was thinking: DR, FB, HK, Canderous, Carth.
I've been working on my DR arena team.
Also, what's the bare minimum for the event? I know 20k power is the minimum, but I really don't want to zeta anyone I'm not going to use or farm unnecessary gear.

Replies

• DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Those teams are the best imo. Also the power is 17.5K So its Either G11 + Zeta or G12+
    I personally prefer placing zetas as it makes the toon more usefull after the event. You will have an Old Republic tema with ZCarth, Zmission, ZZaalbar, ZCanderous + 5th
    Badstilla, Jolee and teh revans are must have zetas and HK for your arena anyway
  • DubbQ wrote: »
    Those teams are the best imo. Also the power is 17.5K So its Either G11 + Zeta or G12+
    I personally prefer placing zetas as it makes the toon more usefull after the event. You will have an Old Republic tema with ZCarth, Zmission, ZZaalbar, ZCanderous + 5th
    Badstilla, Jolee and teh revans are must have zetas and HK for your arena anyway

If you don't mind, how would I mod these characters to go against Malak? I'm seeing for LS Malak to do Jolee and Zalbaar for speed, and everyone else for raw offense. I'd assume for DS Malak, offense and potency?
    Also related, who would you recommend for the 5th for that team between T3 and Juhani? I like the buff wipe and DOT of T3 but I also like Juhani's crowd control and tank abilities.
  • T3. You already have a much better tank in Zaalbar for that team. The mass dispel is what's more useful IMO.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    DubbQ wrote: »

If you don't mind, how would I mod these characters to go against Malak? I'm seeing for LS Malak to do Jolee and Zalbaar for speed, and everyone else for raw offense. I'd assume for DS Malak, offense and potency?
    Also related, who would you recommend for the 5th for that team between T3 and Juhani? I like the buff wipe and DOT of T3 but I also like Juhani's crowd control and tank abilities.

Dark side should not really be a problem