My guild just maxed hoth yay...

The rewards (granted rng based) are shocking, also I know it's not "endgame" anymore before fan boys start crying but this out of reach of alot of guilds and the rewards arnt worth it. Would 1 just literally one guaranteed stun gun for example hurt, actually probably yes CG wouldnt make extra money and we all know they need more than 1 billion dollars to run a game with sub par graphics and a lot of crashes (my phone has 12gb of ram before the your device sucks comments come) I wasn't spending since the negotiating with cheaters escapades havnt been answered but this is the nail in the coffin mid/endgame trash rewards no thank you

Replies

• Enjoy your life 👋
  • I am confused as to what are you trying to convey here
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Click bait.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    I am confused as to what are you trying to convey here

Rewards in the game suck don't push for anything just gradually gear what you want and enjoy the game as trying to progress in game modes won't actually progress your roster that much quicker

Rewards in the game suck don't push for anything just gradually gear what you want and enjoy the game as trying to progress in game modes won't actually progress your roster that much quicker

Eh... that's down to what each individual thinks of the game really.
  • I mean it's down to the rewards you get from said events which are not good. You can't deny for full starring a TB their should at least be one useful bit of gear included surely?
    Potato211 wrote: »

• I mean it's down to the rewards you get from said events which are not good. You can't deny for full starring a TB their should at least be one useful bit of gear included surely?

I mean, it's Hoth so i guess the rewards are right for the kind of difficulty it entails and the tier of players that should be going through it.
    I mean it's down to the rewards you get from said events which are not good. You can't deny for full starring a TB their should at least be one useful bit of gear included surely?

I mean, it's Hoth so i guess the rewards are right for the kind of difficulty it entails and the tier of players that should be going through it.

They absolutely should not be kyro but surely a stun gun or something like that? Some toons need five or six stun guns so is one really ridiculous to assume?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I mean it's down to the rewards you get from said events which are not good. You can't deny for full starring a TB their should at least be one useful bit of gear included surely?

They absolutely should not be kyro but surely a stun gun or something like that? Some toons need five or six stun guns so is one really ridiculous to assume?

If you mean a full one, then yes, that would be quite out of line with the game's reward structure.