Galactic War Help

2Next

Replies

• Separatist account: Nute (L) 218, Dooku 238, Badstilla 220, Sun Fac 166, Geo Spy 198. Dooku and Badstilla are the only ones needed, others don't matter. This is what I had at level 78, also the level where I finished all 50 GW. Maxed fear helps a lot, but it's not a must.

I have enough shards to unlock Badstilla, I’ll do that to try out that team. I’ll bet Geo spy can get some big hits from all the debuffs.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    If your jedi can take the first 10 nodes in GW, then this could help your sparatists on the last 2 nodes:

@Old_Ben12345 I just checked your profile on swgoh.gg and it looks like you could have some instant improvements to your separatists:

You are level 80 but some of the separatists you're using trail at level 77, 75 and even 66. If you take them to level 80 those characters will have a higher chance to land their debuffs - both in GW and in all other game modes. Those debuffs are essential for your team.

You should also train their abilities some more. I know omegas are still scarce at your level (apply them where you benefit most, f.ex. on B2's Mow Down) but you should train your team's abilities all the way up before omegas. F.ex. Magnaguard could gain higher debuff chance on its basic and Asajj could reduce TM more with her special.

You can also improve your team through mods. Speed is essential for most characters (less so for B2 because of its unique). Several of your best speed mods are not equipped by your arena team:

https://swgoh.gg/p/252191742/mods/?sort=secondary_stat_5&sort_direction=desc

But ok, maybe your jedi need those good mods to get through the first 10 nodes.

Good luck in GW.

Thanks for the input. I didn’t realize my seppies’ levels are that low. Any tips on getting more credits? Besides Galactic War lol.
    As for mods, I’ll try to move some stuff around to get more speed. I don’t think my Jedi really need my top mods too much.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    If your jedi can take the first 10 nodes in GW, then this could help your sparatists on the last 2 nodes:

@Old_Ben12345 I just checked your profile on swgoh.gg and it looks like you could have some instant improvements to your separatists:

You are level 80 but some of the separatists you're using trail at level 77, 75 and even 66. If you take them to level 80 those characters will have a higher chance to land their debuffs - both in GW and in all other game modes. Those debuffs are essential for your team.

You should also train their abilities some more. I know omegas are still scarce at your level (apply them where you benefit most, f.ex. on B2's Mow Down) but you should train your team's abilities all the way up before omegas. F.ex. Magnaguard could gain higher debuff chance on its basic and Asajj could reduce TM more with her special.

You can also improve your team through mods. Speed is essential for most characters (less so for B2 because of its unique). Several of your best speed mods are not equipped by your arena team:

https://swgoh.gg/p/252191742/mods/?sort=secondary_stat_5&sort_direction=desc

But ok, maybe your jedi need those good mods to get through the first 10 nodes.

Good luck in GW.

Thanks for the input. I didn’t realize my seppies’ levels are that low. Any tips on getting more credits? Besides Galactic War lol.
    As for mods, I’ll try to move some stuff around to get more speed. I don’t think my Jedi really need my top mods too much.

Gear up scoundrels for credit heist.
  • Separatist account: Nute (L) 218, Dooku 238, Badstilla 220, Sun Fac 166, Geo Spy 198. Dooku and Badstilla are the only ones needed, others don't matter. This is what I had at level 78, also the level where I finished all 50 GW. Maxed fear helps a lot, but it's not a must.

I have enough shards to unlock Badstilla, I’ll do that to try out that team. I’ll bet Geo spy can get some big hits from all the debuffs.

You'll need at least G8 toons though. By the way it's a solid counter to bugs. almost 100% win rate as long as badstilla is the fastest