Need a Fifth for a Wedge team

Astrodude55
25 posts Member
edited July 2020
https://swgoh.gg/p/679417796/characters/

Hey, everyone,

Since 3poc came out, I tossed him on a Rebel team with Wedge lead and Biggs, but I need a Fifth for that team. I plan to get CHan for this team, and I was looking at Rolo or Lando.
My idea was to mod 3poc with crit chance and crit damage for those juicy assists, mod Biggs for offense and crit chance, mod Wedge for as much speed and crit chance I can get for him due to Biggs assist + 3poc.
Knowing that, who could I use or farm for this team?

Replies

• I got all 3 of those to 7 stars and lando(my first 7 star) is by far my fav due to his aoe.if you mod him right that aoe he does can do alot of damage.i havent played around with capt solo or rolo too much but solo has a revive and leias aoe can also be pretty good but if i had to choose one it would be lando.i really like his aoe attack and i only modded him decent
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    you have lvl 1 wiggs, you should just use chew3po with cls han r2 and old b for now. you have the revans, building up wedge and another rebel now seems like a bad use of resources. I mean, you'll need some of the ones you mentioned eventially for jedi luke, but still
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Sthan —bring back the danger zone team..

Actually I think I might put this on my side project list.
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/679417796/characters/

Hey, everyone,

Since 3poc came out, I tossed him on a Rebel team with Wedge lead and Biggs, but I need a Fifth for that team. I plan to get CHan for this team, and I was looking at Rolo or Lando.
    My idea was to mod 3poc with crit chance and crit damage for those juicy assists, mod Biggs for offense and crit chance, mod Wedge for as much speed and crit chance I can get for him due to Biggs assist + 3poc.
    Knowing that, who could I use or farm for this team?

Mothma
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Ackbar. Time Tactical Genius so that Lando can do Double Down twice in a row.
  • Dwinkelm
    765 posts Member
    If using on offense - Princess Leia + Lando
    If using on defense - SRF + STH, or Chirrut + Baze
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    you have lvl 1 wiggs, you should just use chew3po with cls han r2 and old b for now. you have the revans, building up wedge and another rebel now seems like a bad use of resources. I mean, you'll need some of the ones you mentioned eventially for jedi luke, but still

^ this @Astrodude55
  • Lukeando93
    67 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Posted this 2 days too early, as someone has already mentioned, mothma with rebel fighters. But maybe wait and see in a few weeks if its worth it vs another team

You're probably still better concentrating on malak, padme, gg, nute etc first