Is it possible to beat the Chewbacca legendary event?

Prev1
I am currently using jango(L), boba, greedy, ig 88, and cad bane. How hard will it be for me to beat the event and what order should I defeat landó, chewie, Han Solo, leía, and r2d2 in?

Replies

• I meant to type greedo
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    You neither have Bossk nor Dengar so this makes it super hard. You should go after chewie -> han -> lando/leia -> r2d2. Your win condition should be Jango and Boba refreshing their unique. However, since you don't have Dengar you actually can't go after optimal order (r2d2 will stealth them). I think you might be able to do it (you didn't mention the gear/mods) but with ALOT of tries. Is your BHs go before r2d2?
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Bossk lead is a must as he grants 50% Protection and Tenacity, 100% extra defence if still 100% health. Also when you activate his payout, he will give out 50+ speed to all BH. He is the best BH leader. Nobody comes close to him.

Dengar will stop the opposition getting stealth by R2-D2’s smokescreen as long Dengar is in stealth himself.

I remember I went with Jango, Boba and Embo as well. Embo’s basic can remove buffs while the Fetts your damage dealers.

I’m sure this will be a lot easier nowadays thanks to the Mando and Greef.

IG88 does hit hard but he’s too fragile. I think Bane (and Aurra Sing) is awful to be any use.
  • I have not that great of mods that’s the reason I didn’t mention my mods XD
  • For tier 7 all the rebels have pre loaded turn meter so it’s kinda hard for my bounty hunters to go first. I also forgot to mention I have a Relic 6 jango, g12 boba and the rest of my seven star bounty hunters aka greedo, cad, and IG88
  • Are gear 8
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I have no idea how much an r6 Jango can make up for, but g8 is extremely low for this event.
  • I could tell as soon as I load up the event because the most enemies I can defeat are 1-2
  • Also I do have dengar and bossk but they are 2-4 stars so I can’t use them plus I haven’t seen dengar in the shipments when he doesn’t cost crystals because he’s rarely in shipments otherwise.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Relic Jango and G12 Boba should almost walk the event on their own. As long as you survive the initial volley. Take out Chewie first.
  • DarthRevan427
    15 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    How should I mod my jango? I am currently modded For tenacity which is at 99.83%.
  • I feel like the event is based on RNG.
  • Also I do have dengar and bossk but they are 2-4 stars so I can’t use them plus I haven’t seen dengar in the shipments when he doesn’t cost crystals because he’s rarely in shipments otherwise.

He shows up in the guild store a lot it seems. I know it’s RNG but I still think you should be able to get him from there
  • that's the funny part I don't have guild currency because I use it to gear up my characters but when I have the currency and see him in the guild store.
  • but does anyone know how I should mod my jango for the event? Currently im trying to do a lot of crit chance
  • but does anyone know how I should mod my jango for the event? Currently im trying to do a lot of crit chance
    I’m struggling to get why that would help?
  • because mods basically mean everything in swgoh.
  • because mods basically mean everything in swgoh.
    No offence intended - but you don’t need to tell me that.

I’m struggling to see why Crit Chance helps Jango in any way? There’s nothing in his kit that seems triggered by Crits.

The event is exceptionally difficult without Bossk, Dengar and I would prioritise speed if I were you. Jango might also benefit from some potency too.
  • I'd use Boba lead, stack potency on the G8 chars.
    Max damage on Boba and Jango.
    That means offence or CD sets with a cc set.
    Offence cross, CD triangle, speed arrow
  • thank you all who helped with this I owe ya all one. After a grand total of 1000 tries of my time playing tier seven I finally got seven star chewie. So once again I owe all who helped with this one.
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    @DarthRevan427 Out of curiosity what was the team that you finally got the vic with?
  • Well done!
  • the team was r6 Jango(L), boba, greedo, ig88, and cad bane. I modded using the suggestion CaptainFizz gave.
    @CaptianFizz You truly know how to mod bounty hunters that's for sure and thanks for the suggestion.
    Well if that's all I have to wait for my energy to refill to get more shards for the last two required to get JKR, which is the droid and Zaalbar because Bastila, Mission, and Joelle Bindo are already at seven stars.
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    thank you all who helped with this I owe ya all one. After a grand total of 1000 tries of my time playing tier seven I finally got seven star chewie. So once again I owe all who helped with this one.

Congratulations!!
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    PC_LILEDG3 wrote: »
    Use boba lead and mod everyone for potency and health, once I did that I beat it 2and try, granted I had bossk and dengar at g12... G8 is gonna suck big time. Not sure if you'll make it bud.

See above, where the OP followed the modding advice and beat the event.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Are gear 8

Then no.

Gear 12 barely gets it done and bossk lead with zeta is the optimal way to best it.

Dengar helps, but ive done it with bossk lead, jango, boba, grief and mando... ok mods. All gear 12 but bossk who is relic 5.

You can do with boba lead and high potency mods... but not at gear 8
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Are gear 8

Then no.

Gear 12 barely gets it done and bossk lead with zeta is the optimal way to best it.

Dengar helps, but ive done it with bossk lead, jango, boba, grief and mando... ok mods. All gear 12 but bossk who is relic 5.

You can do with boba lead and high potency mods... but not at gear 8

if you look earlier in the conversation I followed advice and then they asked me what I did I said "the team was r6 Jango(L), boba, greedo, ig88, and cad bane. I modded using the suggestion CaptainFizz gave.
    @CaptianFizz You truly know how to mod bounty hunters that's for sure and thanks for the suggestion.
    Well if that's all I have to wait for my energy to refill to get more shards for the last two required to get JKR, which is the droid and Zaalbar because Bastila, Mission, and Joelle Bindo are already at seven stars."
  • basically the advice was mod the gear 8's for potency and mod jango and boba fett for maximum damage like using offence or Critical damage sets with a critical chance set. also speed arrow, critical damage triangle, offence cross. I modded my characters following the advice and then first try with that advice I beat the event. so it is possible with g8 you just need to mod your characters right and be smart on how you attack.