Has anybody else joined TW only to find that they were not in it when it started?

Luniz
359 posts Member
I even double checked the list of names this morning and I was on the list. Now I'm not in the TW. If this sort of thing is possible, can't you give us a setting to automatically be joined as the default, rather than as not joined as the default? This really sucks :(

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Nope, just the people who hit leave. But if the button wasn’t there people would complain there’s no leave button.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    This happened to me three times. I'm certain that I joined, and when I go into the guild event, it wasn't there so I assume that I either forget to join or clicked on leave by mistake.

I'm keeping an eye on this much more closer, in case it's my fault.
  • Luniz wrote: »
    I even double checked the list of names this morning and I was on the list. Now I'm not in the TW. If this sort of thing is possible, can't you give us a setting to automatically be joined as the default, rather than as not joined as the default? This really sucks :(
    Just checking: you are aware the list shows all guild members, whether or not they’ve signed up, right?
  • Strong disagree on your profanity.

It used to just show those signed up, but it became a nightmare for officers trying to determine who hadn’t signed up when it said “49/50” 10 mins before lock.

Hopefully you’ll learn from this and not do it again.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The list shows all guild members, yes, but also how long ago each guild member signed up. Those that didn't sign up (yet) have no time shown next to their name.
  • I didn't get a TW signup for this TW. Several of my guildmates didn't either. Anybody else experience this?
  • I have only had this happen in GAC. Where I joined and even went back in again and collect a feat. Then GAC started and I missed it.
  • JimMcNutty wrote: »
    I have only had this happen in GAC. Where I joined and even went back in again and collect a feat. Then GAC started and I missed it.
    Collecting feats is independent of joining, so that in of itself does not prove that you had joined.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    JimMcNutty wrote: »
    I have only had this happen in GAC. Where I joined and even went back in again and collect a feat. Then GAC started and I missed it.
    Collecting feats is independent of joining, so that in of itself does not prove that you had joined.

In fact it makes it more likely they never joined in the first place.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    I watched the counter count down to 0 then expecting the join button to appear the screen changed to no events active at this time its bugged. But no one will believe you if you say it on here because the devs don't care and the forum is full of trolls
  • I watched the counter count down to 0 then expecting the join button to appear the screen changed to no events active at this time its bugged. But no one will believe you if you say it on here because the devs don't care and the forum is full of trolls
    What on Earth are you talking about?

The counter is to the end of the join period. Why on earth would the Join button appear at the end of the join period?
  • I watched the counter count down to 0 then expecting the join button to appear the screen changed to no events active at this time its bugged. But no one will believe you if you say it on here because the devs don't care and the forum is full of trolls

The counter is to the end of the join period. Why on earth would the Join button appear at the end of the join period?

Because the devs don’t care and the forum is full of trolls, obviously.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I watched the counter count down to 0 then expecting the join button to appear the screen changed to no events active at this time its bugged. But no one will believe you if you say it on here because the devs don't care and the forum is full of trolls

Get out of here with your "logic" and "knowing how things work," shill!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png