Casual Guilds Looking For Players - July 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Dannydgoatee
    154 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    63b6819ac9f2ab7e521defa63d7dbb3d.png

Hey everybody, I'm one of the officers at Ew0k Like an Egyptian and we're looking for a few great members.

You can message me here at Dannydgoatee, but my in game name is Bantha Milker.

Our reset time is 12:30 am UTC / 7:30 pm CST / 8 pm EST.

We run all raids at only HEROIC levels at 7 pm CST / 12 UTC / 8 EST. It keeps it super easy to keep track of things. Heroic Pit is every couple of days and lasts about 7-9 minutes. Heroic Tank runs every few days and lasts about 22 minutes. And, Heroic Sith runs about every 5 days or so and lasts about 2-4 hours depending on who's hitting when.

Our guild does very well in our TW and usually end up winning. In TB, we alternate two Hoths with a Geo to maximize our rewards and to improve each go around.

So, we're looking for players who:

Are Level 84 or higher
    Have at least 500k gp/collection power, but we'd love 1 million or above. We also have lots of vets and OG players in the guild who are at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 million gp, so there's a great variety here.

We're all a really great, friendly, fun, and helpful group. We love to strategize together, help each other with tips and suggestions, and love to geek out on Star Wars stuff. We're casual here at Ew0ks, but we would prefer active members who help to contribute to our success.

Msg me here or feel free to invite me as an ally: 367-111-734
    Post edited by Dannydgoatee on
  • Calamitous Intent is seeking active members to earn tickets & participate in Territory Wars and Battles.

Free to play friendly casual guild.

Guild activities on US Eastern time zone.

All Heroic raids w/24 hour join period.
    Sim the Rancor raid.

Currently run LS Hoth & alternate DS Territory Battles.

We've seen a lot of turnover & burnout (& a couple guild merges). But I created the Guild the 1st day guilds were available.  So I will be in it as long as the game exists.

Currently open to join.

Discord & swgoh.gg encouraged but not required.

Aerogator#9975 (my Discord).
    My ally code: 321-755-675

Oh My Goodness
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

50/50 but possibility of removing one inactive ....low turnover of players

193mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 3m+ or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • Greetings from the TALLADAGOBAH KNIGHTS.
    We are looking to fill 3 open spots but are able to take a few more if necessary.
    We are a relatively recent merger of 2 guilds that had fallen prey to lack of participation.
    Most have been playing 3+ years. I would argue that community is probably holding us together more so than the game but we remain active and quite competitive.
    Discord preferred but not mandatory.
    Reasonable GP preferred.
    no solid rules, just stay as active as you can.
    DS Geo. 20*
    Last attempt at LS Geo was 8* but we have mostly been attempting ls hoth 43* to get the perfect score.
    12-2 in recent TW. 14-12 since the merger (took us a bit to find a groove after doubling our GP)
    Raids rotate 7pm and 10pm and reset at 10:30 Eastern.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/66356/talladagobah-knights/
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Are two
    https://swgoh.gg/p/864553695/
    Ally code- 864-553-695
    Discord- Are Two#2388
  • Mandalorian Maraurders looking for active Daily players.
    160GP
    36/50 players
    41 Star ls hoth
    6 stars ls geo
    We are working on wat shards
    2mil GP to join.
    887-131-982 add me
  • ALL FORCES is looking for members
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    -Currently have 20 spots open
    - We are at 69 mil GP
    - Looking for players that will be active most days and join the raids and TW.
    - we are constantly running raids.
    - HPIT
    - HTANK
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 126-624-879
  • f0XCE16.png

https://swgoh.gg/g/34236/36th-mercenary-outcasts/

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but casual guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are independent guild members of Outcasts Alliance and the mighty Boba’s Alliance.

The 36th (49 Members/100M GP) is looking for daily players and regular participation in guild events/activities. We run Hoth TB and are also looking for players interested in playing TW.

Raids:
    HPIT - 6:30a PST (1:30p UTC)
    HAAT - 6:30a PST (1:30p UTC)
    T6 STR - 6:30a PST (1:30p UTC)
    or
    HSTR - in coordination w/mercs

Looking for daily players:
    *Level 85
    *1M+ GP (minimum)
    *Retired/active duty military members
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Have fun

3 requirements to be a member:
    *Must join our guild on Discord
    *Must have/make a swgoh.gg profile
    *Maximum 5 days inactive allowed

My Ally Code: 485-488-721
    Discord: NanoWolf#0426
  • Snyder
    32 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/38008/shq-elite/

SHQ Elite is a US based, semi-casual guild designed to accommodate a better game/life balance that many of us would prefer. At the moment, we are looking to add 1-2 members at 2M+. We’re really looking for more to help with Territory Battles. Our current GP is ~160M. Our core group is made of previously competitive players who got tired of the requirements forced on you to be in an elite guild. It is called a game for a reason, you need to have fun with it!

Our main goal as a guild is to enjoy the game and not feel like you have to logon everyday and "just go through the motions". We are currently running LS Hoth TB and DS Geo TB. We all want to run more raids, but if you need to miss a day or two, that is perfectly fine! With that said, we are still pretty active and raid constantly it seems. We are fully heroic. Our Pit is on sim, Tank opens at 11pm Eastern Standard Time and Sith opens at 9pm Eastern Standard Time. All have 24 hour join policies.

While we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is users sign up on swgoh.gg, and be on Discord. We also ask that members TRY to wait for commands to be placed in TB and TW before taking any actions. We understand if you only have certain windows to play though. Please jump on to ask any additional questions as we are pretty talkative and happy to answer.

Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9
  • Clydeumdal
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Gone Mad

Guild Power: 95,000,000
    Guild Members: 39/50

Looking for 10 more!!

We are looking for active players who have a laid back attitude. This guild is 3 years old and have many experienced members. We have a good time in this guild. If real-life stuff comes up, we understand. We even talk about it! We are very reasonably active and expect each member to contribute in every phase. We have a 10 day grace inactive period. Very lenient.

Guild Reset Time: 1:00a EST

Raids:
    Heroic Rancor, once every 2-3 days
    Heroic AAT, once every 3-4 days
    Heroic Sith Raid, once every 3-5 days

TW: We have a strategic game plan we ask everyone to abide by. We win more than 80% of our battles.

Territory Battles:
    (Hoth) Active
    (Geo) Active

My personal Info: (Contact me if you have further questions.)
    Recruiter: Clydeumdal
    My Ally Code: 123-917-859
    Discord Name: Gone Mad - https://discord.gg/p29ZYQ6
    *****Discord is not requirement*****

If I'm not available, you can also reach:
    Kactus- Ally Code: 752-985-696
    UndyingValor- Ally Code: 646-463-833

If this guild is for you, search us up in the Guild search in-game, and come walk on in. :)
    Guild Discord Link: https://discord.gg/p29ZYQ6
  • Matlo777
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    ?
    Post edited by Matlo777 on
  • f0XCE16.png

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but casual guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are independent guild members of Outcasts Alliance and the mighty Boba’s Alliance.

The 36th (49 Members/100M GP) is looking for daily players and regular participation in guild events/activities. We run Hoth TB and are also looking for players interested in playing TW.

Raids:
    or

*Level 85
    *1M+ GP (minimum)
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Have fun

• https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/

The Republic Naboo

WHAT WE OFFER
    -over 282M Guild
    -**Avg 5.5M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times- 6:30pm PST
    -**NOT ROTATING RAID TIMES**
    -**TB Focus**
    -30* Geo TB
    -17* LS GTB
    -36 Wat Tambor shards
    -3 KAM shards
    -TW semi-focued
    -**80% Win Rate**

WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
    -**MANDATORY 600**
    -**4.8M roster(Change depends on your Roster)**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    - Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -Follow the instructions of the Officers/Guild Leader
    -General Skywalker 7*
    -Negotiator 7*

Come realize your potential.
    **DM me or Italianstallion Republic#6103 if interested**
  • StingRey Finns

Currently 48/50 161M GP guild looking for 2 members. Prefer 3M+ GP and also a good Geo team to help out with Wat Shards but not a requirement.

-Heroic Raids: Pit is on sim, FFA on Tank and Sith raid. 7:30PM EST

-Territory War: We do extremely well in TWs. Currently 25-1 this year. Usually in 130M-159.99M bracket.

-Territory Battles: We are mainly focuses on earning Wat shards so we mainly do DS Geo. For light side, we do hoth. We occasionally attempt LS Geo but we find it more of a pain than fun at the moment. Roughly 15 or so stars in DSgeo and around 39 stars in LS hoth (looking to max out in the next few months)

Overall, we are a great guild. There are very little rules to follow. We have a discord set up but not Mandatory. We don’t have a ticket requirement. We are looking for active members so tickets usually follow with that. We have a great group of members that have been around for a few years now. We are primarily all FTP. Casual guild but lots of fun and jokes. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day!

If interested please contact me though discord or in game chat!
    Discord: KobeWanKenobi#9550
    Ally Code in game: 558-386-132
    Here is a link to our guild! Come check our rosters out!

https://swgoh.gg/g/11265/stingrey-finns/
  • Thurgun
    16 posts Member
    UW Death Watch is a starter guild in The Underworld Alliance that runs heroic sith, heroic tank, and heroic rancor raids. The guild also serves a dual purpose as it rotates in mercs from the UW Alliance to help the new or low GP players clear the raids! 600 tickets per day is required in order to keep generating raids. Deployments are mandatory in TB and TW is mandatory to join. If you are looking for a relaxed place to earn good rewards and heroic raid characters while building your roster, then look no further! Join Death Watch and help us crush those that resist us! https://discord.gg/fAVU8vK
  • Yavin a Blast, a casual but active guild needs 2.

Very few rules - Just participate and stay active. Perfect for FTP veterans and those trying to grow. Anyone 85 and over is welcome. In game communications. 155 Mil GP Guild. All Heroic / Territory War / Geo.

Zavijava Novafall 516-617-575
  • f0XCE16.png

The 36th (48 Members/96M GP) is looking for daily players and regular participation in guild events/activities. We run Hoth TB and are also looking for players interested in playing TW.

Raids:
    or

*Level 85
    *1M+ GP (minimum)
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Have fun

• Canada Stars Elite

We are an active but fairly casual guild looking for daily players to fill around 10 spots.

Guild GP is currently 146M at 40 members.
    No character farm requirements, we ask only that you remain active and participate in TW/TB.

Despite the name, being Canadian is not necessary, all are welcome!

Guild reset is 7:30PM EST

All raids heroic. 6:30PM Pit on sim, 7:30PM STR, 9PM AAT, 24hr join periods.

DS GEO TB: 14*
    LS Hoth TB: 40*
    Good TW record.

1.5-2M+ GP is preferred. No character farm requirements, just looking for daily players.

Corpsefire - 457 613 625
  • Spot17
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    IGLOO FORCE MASTERS

Looking for 9 members to join our guild. Pretty laid back but participation is everything. Heroic raids. Trying to keep up witb Geo TBs. LS is a lil rough as our numbers dropped. Currently sitting at just under 180k but should be over 200k with the help of you akd some others. Feel free to look us up and join or hit me with any questions to the ally code below. Thanks for reading.

Spoticus
    683-815-782
  • Guild: RebelLetsGo

As long as you log on and play at least every other day, you’re golden.
    86+ Million GP
    Guild age = 4 years

SUPER CHILL and laid back guild. Families welcome!

Play when you can. Don’t play when you can’t.
    We have enough strong Daily players to for you to play stress-free.
    • My profile name: RogueArchetype
    • Ally code: 887-474-148
    • Guild: RebelLetsGo

We use in-game chat, but also have Discord
    We’ve are successful in raids and Territory Wars throughout our Guild’s history. (You can look us up on SWGOH.gg)

If you’re not a fanatic, but you’re tired of spending real money to Gear and Level up, you need a strong casual guild full of active and established players.
    • RAIDS run daily.
    • All raids on Heroic level exempt for Sith Triumverate (because ain’t nobody got time for that)
    • Average player level is 85 but we don’t turn away lower level players (we BUILD THEM UP)
    • Kick out rule = 14 days inactive.
    • No daily ticket rule.
    • No other rules.
    • Have Discord but mainly use in-game chat.

SUPER CHILL and laid back guild. Families welcome!

EIGHT SPOTs open! Come on in!
    Guild: RebelLetsGo
  • Looking for 3-5 members to join or merge into our long standing casual play but focused guild.

Guild Name: Sth Reborn
    Guild GP: 220mGP
    Guild members: 47/50, daily
    Guild avg GP: 4.7m
    Guild average level: 85
    Guild reset: 10:30pmCDT, 11:30pmCST (US Chicago times)
    Guild makeup: 46 US, 1 Asia (officer)

Raids/Events:
    * DSGeoTB: 26 stars, LSGTB 10 (will be 12) stars, LSHothTB: 43 stars
    * HSTR: 2x week, 24-hr Join, kill 1 hour, almost all have 7* Traya
    * HAAT: 2-3x week, 24-hr Join, kill 20 mins
    * HPit: Sim 3x per week
    * TW: high win ratio

Rules:
    * Chat on
    * Daily log unless you give notice
    * TW: If you join, you must defend and attack
    * GTB: (minimum) must deploy each phase unless excused, but we expect full participation

Reqs:
    * >4m GP, level 85
    * Discord and swgoh.gg available but not required
    * See Rules above

For more information, contact Leader by pm:
    Tiric the Last Sth
    497-535-475
    Discord: TiricLastSith#6158
  • Hi there! Would you like to join our guild, Cachoo:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/70107/cachoo/
    Cachoo is an up and coming guild with a guild GP of over 36 mil, and an average of 860k GP but has players as big as 3 million GP. We welcome anyone at around 500,000 GP and above who would like to grow with us, or others at higher GP who want to push the guild forward.

All we ask is that you are active, get 600 raid tickets, and preferably are able to communicate on discord.

With only around 35 active players we are able to launch a heroic rancor and heroic AAT twice a week with a 24h sign up period, alongside a 6* Sith T regularly.

We welcome members from all countries, but we run on GMT, raids starting at 6pm GMT.

For any further inquiries, message me on discord- mattgw08#2804
  • Jedis unite are looking for 18 guys between 3.5 and 5.5 mil gp to fill us back to 50.
    We are active but casual. We are looking at getting back towards the 200m gp mark.
    We dont ask much except do your bit on tw and tb. We are all friendly and have stood here since day 1 of guilds.
    When full we are looking at 20+ stars on geo tb.

If interested msg me in game at 257 168 376
  • b6kg3r965ed51.jpg

• f0XCE16.png

The 36th (47 Members/92M GP) is looking for daily players and regular participation in guild events/activities. We run Hoth TB and are also looking for players interested in playing TW.

Raids:
    or

*Level 85
    *1M+ GP (minimum)
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Have fun

• Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?

We are a laid-back friendly guild. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it. No HSTR team requirements, we got it covered.

We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 26 *DSGeo/12 *LSGeo in TB. GP around 215m as we recruit new members. Raids fire at 7:30PM US Central, 0030 UTC.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (about one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 2 spots available.

Preference will be given to rosters over 3m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • Jfer
    31 posts Member
    Bobas-Ad2020-July.png

Are you passionate about the game and want an active guild that focuses on enjoyment of the game and will be helpful and supportive but not micromanage you? Then BOBAS SHRIMP is the guild for you! (Bonus points for spotting the film reference)

We are an international guild, currently on 161mil gp, with Officers in UK, Europe, USA and Australia and we a re looking for a new Shrimpmate to join the fastest Shrimpboat in the galaxy. We are an active, competitive guild that still manages to put fun first.

We would suit newer players that want a supportive, helpful environment to build their roster in, or more experienced players that like to just enjoy the game as their primary focus.

A few facts about us:
    GP: 161mil
    Currently running DS Geo TB at approx 14 stars and LS Hoth TB at approx 40 stars
    All 3 raids are Heroic with HPIT on Sim and HAAT and HSTR with 24hour join periods
    Competitive TW win rate

If this sounds like what you are looking for, or you just want to know more, then feel free to hit me up in-game at Ally Code: 348-916-131
    Jfer
    Shrimps Forever!
  • Гильдия Starsteel2 (60+ ГМ) https://swgoh.gg/g/46213/starsteel2/ ищет новобранцев, в идеале человек 10.

Рейды:
    Яма 7*(сутки на регистрацию)
    Танк7*(сутки на регистрацию)
    ТС 6*

ТБ:
    Светлая 17*
    Темная 20* вполне можем 24 но по мелочи не дотягиваем.

Требования к игрокам.
    Мы стремимся к развитию гильдии, но в рамках того что это игра. Жестких требований к новичкам нет. Приходите хоть с минимальным ГМом и без опыта, если что подскажем. Ожидаем, что раз зашли в гильдию то хотя бы скажите "здрасьте" в нашей телеге и будете принимать участия в ТБ и прочем.

По вопросам приема пишите мне в личку или чат в игре КС: 654-462-844

The Starsteel2 Guild (60+ GP) https://swgoh.gg/g/46213/starsteel2/ is looking for recruits, ideally 10 people.

For Russian-speaking communication via telegram

Raids:

Yama 7 * (day for registration)
    Tank7 * (one day for registration)
    TS 6 *

TB:
    Light 17 *
    Dark 20 * may well be 24, but we do not hold out on trifles.

Requirements for players.
    We strive to develop the guild, but within the framework of the fact that it is a game. There are no strict requirements for beginners. Come with at least a minimal GM and no experience, if we can tell you something. We expect that since we entered the guild, at least say "hello" in our cart and you will take part in TB and other things.

For reception questions, write to me in a personal VK or chat in the game KS: 654-462-844

• f0XCE16.png

The 36th (45 Members/90M GP) is looking for daily players and regular participation in guild events/activities. We run Hoth TB and are also looking for players interested in TW.

Raids:
    HPIT - 6:30p PST (1:30a UTC)
    HAAT - 6:30p PST (1:30a UTC)
    T6 or HSTR - 8:00p PST (3:00a UTC)

*Level 85
    *1M+ GP (minimum)
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Have fun

• Caren
    44 posts Member
    Are you looking for a causal guild? Or a competitive guild? How about somewhere in between? Exiled Rebel Squadron has a guild for you. Join our discord to find the home for you. http://discord.gg/eEbcRjs

• Åluminum Falcon - 28km GP - DS Geo: 31 ⭐️ 41 Wat - LS Geo: 17 ⭐️ 10 Kam
    • Tres Comàs - 266m GP - DS Geo: 30 ⭐️ 40 Wat - LS Geo: 17 ⭐️ 5 Kam
    • ExiledKnights[Kit] - 232 GP - DS Geo: 27 ⭐️ 31 Wat - LS Geo: 14 ⭐️ 4 Kam
    • Dracarys - 219 GP - DS Geo: 23 ⭐️ 19 Wat - LS Geo: 10 ⭐️
    • Black Epsilon - 218 GP - DS Geo: 26 ⭐️ 25 Wat - LS Geo: 10 ⭐️ 1 Kam
    • Destroyer’s House of Pain - 198m GP - DS Geo: 19 ⭐️ 4 Wat - LS Hoth: 42 ⭐️
  • CRIXUuS
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Guild Name : SHA DOW OF THE SlTH

Feeder guild for the shadow collective which are very active in both tw and tb

Looking for any and all types of members, we will guarantee all heroic raid completions and offer merc opportunities

no requirements all we be accepted
This discussion has been closed.