Hux or KRU lead

Looked over the boards quite a bit and see very little Hux or SiT talk. Curious what people that have had time to experiment have been doing. I just got Hux to R5 and deciding whether he should be in lead spot over KRU. All my KRU, KR, FOST, FOO, and FOX are relic'd. As of now I have been subbing out KR for Hux. Looking forward to seeing what people have learned to date about the FO crew.

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    767 posts Member
    I threw my SiT under a Zaul lead.... brings the much-needed active cleanse the team was missing when R2D2 came in and dismantled their viability.

Getting some surprise defensive holds in GAC and TB with it.
  • Resurecting this thread. So, what ARE the best two KRU teams...or just the best single, 1st choice. I'm currently running: KRU/R7 (L), Hux/R5, ST(R3), FOX/G12++, & Kylo/G12++ Still wondering if Hux lead would be better with the constant counters having ST hit with his 50%+ basic. Thoughts?
  • Resurecting this thread. So, what ARE the best two KRU teams...or just the best single, 1st choice. I'm currently running: KRU/R7 (L), Hux/R5, ST(R3), FOX/G12++, & Kylo/G12++ Still wondering if Hux lead would be better with the constant counters having ST hit with his 50%+ basic. Thoughts?

2 best teams with 1 character?
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Resurecting this thread. So, what ARE the best two KRU teams...or just the best single, 1st choice. I'm currently running: KRU/R7 (L), Hux/R5, ST(R3), FOX/G12++, & Kylo/G12++ Still wondering if Hux lead would be better with the constant counters having ST hit with his 50%+ basic. Thoughts?
    I use Hux lead, with KRU, KR, FOO, FOE. It works extremely well.