Padme or JKR

Saxguru
69 posts Member
Who should I go for first? I am much closer to padme. I small using bastila lead in arena right now with gmy, jka, ahsoka, old Ben.

Replies

• Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    nc0f8ye1o8gd.jpg
    f2m6qshi6ky3.jpg
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    de4faz2y4dm5.jpg
    g4axydxp4njr.jpg
  • I would recommend going for padme first since you are closer to her. You also have some good characters for her team, and if you are in a guild that does HAAT raid then that would help because of kenobi. He makes the team more survivable so I would try to get him as fast as you can. Padme is also a better team imo. It can hekp you climb higher in squad arena and some of the characters have great ships you can use.

You could try and see if you can farm some characters you need to unlock JKR in the meen time, so you can unlock him faster. But don't let that get in the way of farming seperatists.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    (haven't looked at toons, but:) padme ainec. padme can still beat top teams, and counters different ones. jkr not so much. he's still really good, but padme is better and gives you more counters, plus pilots
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Thanks for the insight!
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Should I go full bug squad or do bugs with nute and dooku?
  • It takes a long time to get GBA to 7 stars, so I would recommend to first star with nute lead and dooku in the team. You could also leave geo spy out I think because you already have good damage on the team then.
    You should get full bugs team, but if you want to get a 7 star padme fast, you can do it pretty good with nute and dooku.
  • It takes a long time to get GBA to 7 stars, so I would recommend to first star with nute lead and dooku in the team. You could also leave geo spy out I think because you already have good damage on the team then.
    You should get full bugs team, but if you want to get a 7 star padme fast, you can do it pretty good with nute and dooku.

Thanks!

Yes, try for a full geonosian team, but while you're working that up, having nute and dooku would be helpful.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    I am also much closer to CLS than Revan. Should I go after him after I get padme?
  • Saxguru wrote: »
    I am also much closer to CLS than Revan. Should I go after him after I get padme?

Just what every you want, and whoever you want to chase, it’s really up to you as long as you pick something and stick to it.
  • Padme then go shaak ti clones. No point getting revans or cls.
    U only need 4 teams. Geos, padme, shaak ti, gg. It will cover your fleet as well later on.
  • Skies439 wrote: »
    Padme then go shaak ti clones. No point getting revans or cls.
    U only need 4 teams. Geos, padme, shaak ti, gg. It will cover your fleet as well later on.

Thank you. I was thinking clones since they beat my bastila down with ease. I also have a good start on clones.
  • Yep shaak ti with clones take down both revans
  • If u play ur cards right

What team is gg?

General grevious