Shard

Hey man. We have a shard chat?

Replies

• You are asking in the wrong place. There are a lot of shards. You'll have to either message someone on the top of your or get up there long enough to notice you, and maybe they'll invite you.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    You are asking in the wrong place. There are a lot of shards. You'll have to either message someone on the top of your or get up there long enough to notice you, and maybe they'll invite you.

Happened to me, I took the #1 guy down in my fleet shard 2 days in a row and he messaged me. Now I grab #2 every day and everybody’s happy.
    You are asking in the wrong place. There are a lot of shards. You'll have to either message someone on the top of your or get up there long enough to notice you, and maybe they'll invite you.

Happened to me, I took the #1 guy down in my fleet shard 2 days in a row and he messaged me. Now I grab #2 every day and everybody’s happy.

I got Nego and climbed like a money, pestered the top 10s for two or three days and got messaged. #1 gang
    Potato211 wrote: »

I got Nego and climbed like a money, pestered the top 10s for two or three days and got messaged. #1 gang

Same, pretty much, but with Malevolence.