3v3 "Geo" team

Moorebid
488 posts Member
Hey guys,
A while back I encountered the most hideous Geo team in 3v3. It was Brood, Spy and Wat Tambor. My Traya team wouldn't die of course, but I couldn't get a dent in the opposing team, because Wat put the Bactoid pack on the Brute. He kept getting insane amounts of protection each turn, and I couldn't get his protection down enough to stop him from taunting. Result was that DN always had to annihilate him and Brood just kept summoning him back.
From then on, I put the same team in defence, but everyone seems to clear it just fine.
My question: was it a freak accident or just dumb luck that Wat targeted Brute in his first turn? Could he be doing a completely other move in my own defensive team?

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Dumb question, but does Isolate still prevent taunt when the tank has tech?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well, I'm not sure anymore, now that you mention it... It couldn't be that difficult if it did though.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

Yes.
    In 5v5 it could become a bit problematic since Wat is gonna give the shield tech to SF and he's gonna constantly taunt aswell but in 3v3 you can just isolate Brute and go for the annihilate.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

Yes.
    In 5v5 it could become a bit problematic since Wat is gonna give the shield tech to SF and he's gonna constantly taunt aswell but in 3v3 you can just isolate Brute and go for the annihilate.

Hmm 🤔 Could I've been fighting with another team back then?