• aperingo
    173 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    He’s not there because of a mistake by a developer

He’ll be there before or during his next event run

Great! Thanks!
  • WhoDat
    55 posts Member
    Yes, I’m sure he will, right alongside Finalizer and Raddus, according to precise scientific calculations....

That should roughly equate to sometime after the new raid and shortly before the Mace Windu rework !!

But there may be some unexpected delays as programming assault battles for challenge tier 4 could require additional dedicated resources, however you can certainly find more official details in either of the periodical communication updates ‘The Road Ahead’ or ‘State of the Galaxy’

P.S. ‘The Road Ahead’ and ‘State of the Galaxy’ may feature new art !!
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    I thought toons got added one year after their first release / event ? GLs are an exception. Did this change ?
  • wildnz wrote: »
    I thought toons got added one year after their first release / event ? GLs are an exception. Did this change ?

That's wrong. Events are there even if they aren't playable. For example, the GAS event is there for you to check the requirements even when it is not playable. Then, after a year, they become active all the time.

That's what we want for JKL, we want it to be there so that we can check the requirements in-game. We know it won't be active for some months, we only want to check the requirements without having to exit the game, open the forum, search the thread, etc.
  • Wasn't Gas around before journey guide hence why he was added? Seeing as jkl won't be playable for a year in the journey guide so I wouldn't be expecting it soon.

Not like its that hard to search the requirements on Google.
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Thry could just put the Google link in the journey guide. Problem solved? Or not.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Like it was stated before, they messed up and he will be added to the guide at a later date.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Thry could just put the Google link in the journey guide. Problem solved? Or not.

Or we could write the requirements on a paper and stick it with sellotape on the back of the phone. But why not use the journey guide? They have already admitted it was a mistake not adding him.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Like it was stated before, they messed up and he will be added to the guide at a later date.

If it was supposed to be added in a later update then why did they not add it in the last update. Unless they wasted time on adding a 3rd challenge tier to assault battles...
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

If it was supposed to be added in a later update then why did they not add it in the last update. Unless they wasted time on adding a 3rd challenge tier to assault battles...

You'd rather them spend time putting something in-game that is information only which you also can easily find here or on other sites, rather than more playable content?

Ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

You'd rather them spend time putting something in-game that is information only which you also can easily find here or on other sites, rather than more playable content?

Ok.

Yea i would like them to do a complete release and not miss journey guide as they stated they would
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Ok.

Yea i would like them to do a complete release and not miss journey guide as they stated they would

At the expense of more playable content?

Ok.
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    Ok. Easy solution. Make a squad load out tab (I called mine JKL Farm) and put the toons in two squads. That way you can see them all in one place. It’s a much easier way than the JG imo.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited July 2020

Ok.

Ok.

I would trade the unendly loyalty bug fix over T3 Assualt Battles every day of the week. Luke thing....not so much
  • wildnz wrote: »
    Ok. Easy solution. Make a squad load out tab (I called mine JKL Farm) and put the toons in two squads. That way you can see them all in one place. It’s a much easier way than the JG imo.

I'm with you on this workaround. Aside from during the slow informational roll out of toon's relic prerequisites for the Galactic Legends, I don't truly even understand the point of the Activity and the Prerequisites tabs as two separate items. Combine or remove unnecessary info.

q397y2ju59uq.jpg

It's much easier to see needs and sort as squad management: by needed relic levels (my GL farms) or by order of event occurrence (for JKL per YouTube video demonstrations).
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2020

Ok.

Ok.

It wouldn’t take that long to add him to the journey guide.
    Post edited by TheMaster12345 on
  • It takes a year before going to Journey guid.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    It takes a year before going to Journey guid.

Then why is GAS in the journey guide?
  • It takes a year before going to Journey guid.

Some people are mixing up "being added" to the journey guide and "always playable" in the journey guide.

Example, GAS is in the journey guide right now. His event, won't be "always playable" until ~October 2020.
    Example 2, Malak is also in the guide. His event became "always playable" in April 2020.

Jedi Luke should be in the journey guide right now but he isn't. Perhaps it was to difficult to add him immediately but he should be added asap. His event, on the other hand, won't be "always playable" until ~June 2021.

This topic has been discussed many times already with multiple posts. The official answer is, Jedi Luke will be added to the journey guide via a future update.

He will be in the JG, just like GAS is there now. The prerequisites will be there and just like GAS, the event won't be always playable until approx a year from his release date which was June 18, 2020.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    It takes a year before going to Journey guid.

Some people are mixing up "being added" to the journey guide and "always playable" in the journey guide.

Example, GAS is in the journey guide right now. His event, won't be "always playable" until ~October 2020.
    Example 2, Malak is also in the guide. His event became "always playable" in April 2020.

Jedi Luke should be in the journey guide right now but he isn't. Perhaps it was to difficult to add him immediately but he should be added asap. His event, on the other hand, won't be "always playable" until ~June 2021.

This topic has been discussed many times already with multiple posts. The official answer is, Jedi Luke will be added to the journey guide via a future update.

He will be in the JG, just like GAS is there now. The prerequisites will be there and just like GAS, the event won't be always playable until approx a year from his release date which was June 18, 2020.

Your post should be a gigantic pop-up when someone titles their thread with the words "Journey Guide". Course the question would probably still get posted since people don't research much before they post. smh
  • TVF wrote: »

Ok.

You really believe they are making new playable content lol
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Ok.

yes
  • TVF wrote: »

Ok.

yes

How long have you held this belief just curious
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Ok.

yes

How long have you held this belief just curious

tumblr_naxll2gzDw1rskk8io6_400.gif
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020

Ok.

Ok.

Yes at the expense of more playable content i would like them to fully release the little content they actually do release.

Get it right or delay.... i could have used more farm time. Seemed a bit rushed to me
    Post edited by ShaggyB on