Pao’s Zeta is looking quite promising!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited July 2020
Under Mon and crew, so much TM feeding him, the ability to use his 2 Specials nearly every turn is pretty epic. I think it’s time to hit that button. And R7 is just going to amplify his package. No way that CG didn’t have this future planned for him when they introduced him way back when.

t41y4bqtgxza.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Options
    I couldn’t help myself!

95pbv2vz5qyh.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I always considered Pao an essential part of a R1 squad because of the Offense boost. Without Pao, R1 struggled in Hoth TB.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I always considered Pao an essential part of a R1 squad because of the Offense boost. Without Pao, R1 struggled in Hoth TB.

I never had trouble in the last phase with Jyn Cassian K2 Chaze. IIRC G11 on the first three, G10 Baze, G8 Chirrut.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I've never read anyone mentioning Pao
  • Options
    I’ll admit it, I’m jealous. There are a few pieces that are going to be nice on a Mothma lead squad. I’m still struggling to come up with their most efficient use in Grand arena though. I can’t wait to see how they perform against some high quality squads. I’m really thinking LSTB is going to be where they are crazy good though.
  • Options
    I’ll admit it, I’m jealous. There are a few pieces that are going to be nice on a Mothma lead squad. I’m still struggling to come up with their most efficient use in Grand arena though. I can’t wait to see how they perform against some high quality squads. I’m really thinking LSTB is going to be where they are crazy good though.

Between the assists hammering down droid battalion stacks, and that extra 5% max health damage on non-stacked enemies... I agree.
  • Options
    I really don't see people leveling Pao because of Mob Mothra
  • Options
    World first to read Pao's full kit?
  • Options
    It’s too bad pao’s grenade only has a chance to inflict defense down, which takes away from his usefulness a bit... but yeah under MM lead that zeta will be incredible
  • Options
    I’m trying to imagine Bodhi or Cassian under mon mothma along with pao.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Funny how he's in the forced team in the event, and you can exactly do just that: spam specials.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Funny how he's in the forced team in the event, and you can exactly do just that: spam specials.

Yes, that’s true, but the zeta lets him go basically every other turn.
    SnakesOnAPlane