empire teams

Ive just gotten vader to g12, and was wondering what a good empire team is. also which zeta for vader first.

Replies

• Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Merciless massacre first. Thrawn, Palpatine are great. I run a strong tie fighter pilot and bastilla fallen with those three and do well. That also gives you four pilots.
    Post edited by Snowbird13 on
  • PalpL, zzVader, Thrown, Tarkin and a fast and high potency TIE Pilot.
  • If you have two other sith you could run Palp, Vader, Thrawn, and 2 other sith or you could just stick with Tarkin and Tie Pilot in the last two spots.
  • so pretty much palp lead, vader+thrawn, and then maybe bsf, and maybe sion?
    ill post my Sith and empire teams for you to check out
  • Definitely 7* 5 of the Phoenix members (all minus Sabine is easiest/quickest) to 7* Palp and Thrawn: I'd recommend completing both teams. Having a full Empire team is usefull for the assault battle against Ewoks and having a full Sith team is usedull for the assault battle against Jedi. I'd goo for Sion and Nihilus. That way you'll also have the Trio complete once you 7* Traya from HSTR. Once you start farming for the Revans/Malak you can focus on Badstilla.
  • HTWarrior wrote: »
    Definitely 7* 5 of the Phoenix members (all minus Sabine is easiest/quickest) to 7* Palp and Thrawn: I'd recommend completing both teams. Having a full Empire team is usefull for the assault battle against Ewoks and having a full Sith team is usedull for the assault battle against Jedi. I'd goo for Sion and Nihilus. That way you'll also have the Trio complete once you 7* Traya from HSTR. Once you start farming for the Revans/Malak you can focus on Badstilla.

Really? Op looks a year or 2 off of traya yet (unless in a good guild) by then would easily have probably both revans who are far more important than the sith trio