Is there a purpose

2Next

Replies

• my mods are alright i think...my best is 148 speed

You are actually doing really good with mods for your GP
  • Ok so i narrowed it down to 2 options now...going for kylo gl...because he is op...or maxing padme+3po and then hoarding having fun...
  • I tried to be a F2P player who chased the Meta for a long time. I started about 3 months after launch. It was exhausting and the game lost a lot of its fun for me. Especially right around Darth Revan and Malak time. It also didn’t help my guild was what felt like light years away from the hSTR. But I decided after all the energy I put into the game, just to step away. I came back 8 months later with the sole purpose to have fun. I run a squad I have never seen anyone else run because I think it’s a fun way to use the characters. zzzVader, Zampa, zHan, zThrawn, zzChewy. Currently, I’m ranked 201 in my arena. I lucked out because Vader got his shiny new zeta that makes him spectacular. I also just finished getting my Sith Empire squad to G12 a few days ago with my 7* Malak. This game will have its highs and lows with you. If you are trying to be the best, it’s going to have a lot more lows, especially if you’re F2P. So enjoy the ride.
  • Okay so i decided to finish my padme so i have to get GBA to 7 stars for padme 7* and star my ewoks for c3po and get my JKA to 7*...and after that i go for kylo
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Okay so i decided to finish my padme so i have to get GBA to 7 stars for padme 7* and star my ewoks for c3po and get my JKA to 7*...and after that i go for kylo

Did you try Nute lead? I believe you can 7* Padmé with what you have already.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    @Kyno can you change the title to something more descriptive? I keep opening it entirely because I forgot what the subject is.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Waqui i did but i cant use my best mods because they are not g12 and everytime 2 to 3 people die before i get a turn