TW: Do inactive players get rewards?

discussions says all 'participants' get rewards.
I heard a rumor that players who join TW and don't defend or attack (score 0) don't get rewards. I don't want them to. as a guild leader, we can only enforce this by 'suspending' the user just before reward payout (ally->remove->invite). if they join back, they usually get the message. if not, we didn't lose anyone we wanted. so, is that true? you have to score a minimum (+1?) to get rewards? or if they don't defend, but try to attack and get zero score? do they get rewards?
--
Guild Leader, Shazbot Patrol
What could go wrong?
shazbot.cc

Replies

• I'm sure that there was the exact same discussion around last year and I'm certain the answer was no as they have to score a minimum amount of points
  • My RL friend who forgot to attack once reported he got a message in game saying something along the lines of your guild won the war,, but since you didn't participate you get 0 rewards.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I tested this with an alt and you get rewards as long as you either set D or attempt an attack. Attack doesn't have to succeed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So if you skip D & do 1 attack that fails & score a 0 you DO get rewards? Interesting.

• DuneFlint wrote: »
    My RL friend who forgot to attack once reported he got a message in game saying something along the lines of your guild won the war,, but since you didn't participate you get 0 rewards.
    This. If you neither post any def nor launch an attack you get this message. Happened to may alt that I used for my guild as ticket farm. Didnt have a def team worth posting and also didnt attack before full clear.
  • ToLive
    105 posts Member
    0 banners is stats tab = 0 rewards. Attack or not, but you should have at least 1 banner to get rewards.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    ToLive wrote: »
    0 banners is stats tab = 0 rewards.

false

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH