Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    @Kyno have you asked them if they are going ti say anything
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member
    Once I saw a 3 legged cat and I could have sworn it had 4 legs at first but the "fourth" leg was just a shadow. I felt so silly lol. What a time to be alive for sure.
  • Wait this is still a thing lol

How anyone can just dismiss their blatant ignoring of their own TOS and communicated rules is beyond me. Is there a time limit on being **** they negotiate with cheaters and allow them back in, despite pretending there is a zero tolerance policy?

But let’s lol at it and keep buying packs...

Well, we might be about to reset that timer. If people were upset about a whale only getting a 5 month ban or whatever it was, how are they going to react to a 2nd offender only getting 3 weeks? 🤔

How anyone can just dismiss their blatant ignoring of their own TOS and communicated rules is beyond me. Is there a time limit on being **** they negotiate with cheaters and allow them back in, despite pretending there is a zero tolerance policy?

Well, we might be about to reset that timer. If people were upset about a whale only getting a 5 month ban or whatever it was, how are they going to react to a 2nd offender only getting 3 weeks? 🤔

What?

Did they hire you after you got banned? Legit question.

You’re throwing scenarios at me to muddy the water and I literally do not care. They were exposed negotiating with, and allowing cheaters back in. Despite flashy public announcements that there would be a zero tolerance policy on cheaters. There should have been an asterisk that said “unless you spend over ___ amount”.

The way people just dismiss this or act like it’s no big deal, or we should simply ignore it is so comical. They are a horrible game company. They release zero content. It’s always toons and packs. Their communication is pathetic, yet they want people to continue forking over cash in a game they can’t even try to keep fair in modes where you vs others.

Im really confused. I’m hinting that there is an even worse scenario that just happened (I’m just waiting to give CG a chance to respond before I provide details). Your post reads like I’m supporting CG, when I’m doing the exact opposite here.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Wait this is still a thing lol

You’re throwing scenarios at me to muddy the water and I literally do not care. They were exposed negotiating with, and allowing cheaters back in. Despite flashy public announcements that there would be a zero tolerance policy on cheaters. There should have been an asterisk that said “unless you spend over ___ amount”.

The way people just dismiss this or act like it’s no big deal, or we should simply ignore it is so comical. They are a horrible game company. They release zero content. It’s always toons and packs. Their communication is pathetic, yet they want people to continue forking over cash in a game they can’t even try to keep fair in modes where you vs others.

Im really confused. I’m hinting that there is an even worse scenario that just happened (I’m just waiting to give CG a chance to respond before I provide details). Your post reads like I’m supporting CG, when I’m doing the exact opposite here.

When will you be dropping details?
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

I don’t really know what all will happen over the next few days. Most likely scenario is they don’t respond at all and I’ll give the evidence I have maybe Tuesday night? There are several people who know about it, so it might even blow up before I do anything with it. But I want to at least be able to say I gave CG a chance to respond and provide valid reasoning.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

I don’t really know what all will happen over the next few days. Most likely scenario is they don’t respond at all and I’ll give the evidence I have maybe Tuesday night? There are several people who know about it, so it might even blow up before I do anything with it. But I want to at least be able to say I gave CG a chance to respond and provide valid reasoning.

Sounds reasonable. Ill check your youtube around then
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Getting close to 2 months and still no response.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Any update on this one @Bulldog1205
  • The suspense intensifies...
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

Any update on this one @Bulldog1205

Just haven’t had time to get to it. There’s honestly not a lot more to it than I already posted though. Just a little bit of evidence to back up the claim of a second offender getting a light slap on the wrist.
  • Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    Because clearly those words/statements mean something different to me than CG

https://youtu.be/F8Lwcy0l6QE
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Borat wrote: »
    how is this thread still open.....better yet why is this thread still open. Old News. Move on, nothing to see here.

Because they still havent commentrd. Why do you care if it stays open?
  • Imagine some random person checking out this thread. A company bans a content creator who exposed them for not following their own Terms of Service by negotiating with cheaters. Players ask why does cheating not apply to all people equally? 100 pages later still no response from any developers. This is a graduate level course course on how to ignore your customer base. They are really entrenched in silence.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Except content creator isn't banned...at all.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    One of his two active accounts was, his “whale account”... the main one is still active, so yea... content creator is banned...
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Well one account was... but again... no one left here cares about that.

We care about whale cheaters getting back into the game instead of 0 tollerance perma-ban.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    To reiterate, content creator isn't banned. An account he uses who got transfered against tos did. If you wanna see how they ban a person entirely, you can see the case of @Bulldog1205 a few months back.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Also it's not like anyone is against cg making a statement. I'm just sober enough to know they won't and another 100 pages won't change that either, neither will this video. Surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Lwcy0l6QE
  • My guess is that if they admitted it, it open up a lot of people suing them and demanding refunds.

That or they just ignore it, hoping people will forget.
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    My guess is that if they admitted it, it open up a lot of people suing them and demanding refunds.

That or they just ignore it, hoping people will forget.

Some people move on....... but not us
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Also it's not like anyone is against cg making a statement. I'm just sober enough to know they won't and another 100 pages won't change that either, neither will this video. Surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Lwcy0l6QE

I added a subscription. Anyone trying to fight against cg's being weak on cheaters garbage deserves it.