Gear Prep for GAS event

b0owfe9j8imy.png

This is currently where I am in my GAS prep. I am not worried so much about farming the shards as I am about the gear. I will have everybody at 7 stars within the next two months, including C3PO and Padme so I am not worried about that. What I was wondering was how long would it take for me to gear up all of the characters to around what I would need for the GAS event?

Replies

• Hm. A looooooooooooooooong time. Just keep swimming. When all your halos are glowing, you will be ready. Target Relic level 4. Exceptions: Plo and Mace can be g10-11. Caveat: I used g10 Clone Sarge, not Plo.
  • Hm. A looooooooooooooooong time. Just keep swimming. When all your halos are glowing, you will be ready. Target Relic level 4. Exceptions: Plo and Mace can be g10-11. Caveat: I used g10 Clone Sarge, not Plo.

Ok, thanks! I was thinking it would take a while. What gear levels did you use to beat it?
  • I had R4 on everything except Mace and Sarge. Yes, one can complete the event with less gear. I did not want to muck about forever waiting for the planets to align just so in order to get the Victory, so I went in with solid gear levels. Cannot say I regret spending any of the gear except maybe perhaps Shaak Ti because I don't know what to do with her anymore but she is essential to the event so que sera, que sera.
  • Haha gotchu. Ok I was thinking the same thing. I was planning on leaving Droideka, Asajj, Shaak Ti, and C3PO at G12, would that still work?
  • Mbaren
    82 posts Member
    It works, sure. but it'll make it harder. As EventineElessedil said, yes, one can complete the event with less gear. But the lower the gear you have, the better mods/RNG you need. Which is obvious - that's technically true of everything in this game - but it's a big deal in this event, more than most.
  • Yeah that makes sense, I should probably start working on some God level mods for those teams. Also, what zetas are absolutely necessary for the event, the current zetas I have are Padme Lead, Padme Unique, Asokha Unique, B1 Unique, and I will get the B2 Unique too, any other zetas that are absolutely necessary?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Froggyogy wrote: »
    b0owfe9j8imy.png

This is currently where I am in my GAS prep. I am not worried so much about farming the shards as I am about the gear. I will have everybody at 7 stars within the next two months, including C3PO and Padme so I am not worried about that. What I was wondering was how long would it take for me to gear up all of the characters to around what I would need for the GAS event?

um...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Froggyogy wrote: »
    Yeah that makes sense, I should probably start working on some God level mods for those teams. Also, what zetas are absolutely necessary for the event, the current zetas I have are Padme Lead, Padme Unique, Asokha Unique, B1 Unique, and I will get the B2 Unique too, any other zetas that are absolutely necessary?

I recommend all of them except for Magnaguard.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    b0owfe9j8imy.png

um...

Oh haha sorry, I should probably mention that I get top 10 in my fleet and top 100 to top 50 in my squad arena. So I have very good crystal income, I am refreshing the nodes and my separatists are almost ready to finish up Padme, in addition, I am planning on throwing on the chirpa zeta soon, and my ewoks are all very close to 7 star. I know two months seems like not a lot, but that is what I am aiming for lol.
  • I am not too sure about Kenobi but he is one more HAAT raid away from 6 star so maybe?
    Yeah that makes sense, I should probably start working on some God level mods for those teams. Also, what zetas are absolutely necessary for the event, the current zetas I have are Padme Lead, Padme Unique, Asokha Unique, B1 Unique, and I will get the B2 Unique too, any other zetas that are absolutely necessary?

Got it, what about Asajj zeta, I know her leadership is pretty much useless for the event, but what about the Unique?
  • AM2Rainman
    247 posts Member
    edited July 2020

Got it, what about Asajj zeta, I know her leadership is pretty much useless for the event, but what about the Unique?

This is coming from someone who has not finished the event yet either and is gearing similarly so take it as you will, but my understanding is no, you don't need it. I'm not finding it now but I had seen zeta priority order for Tier 2 was Padme Leadership, C-3PO OMG, GK, Padme Unique, Ahsoka and for Tier 4 was B1, B2, then Droideka. No others needed. I don't think you need all of those but they're all suggested for minimizing RNG and whatnot. Again, this is from someone who's not done it but is hoping to in about the same time frame.

Edit: added more info on priority order.
  • AM2Rainman wrote: »

This is coming from someone who has not finished the event yet either and is gearing similarly so take it as you will, but my understanding is no, you don't need it. I'm not finding it now but I had seen zeta priority order for Tier 2 was Padme Leadership, C-3PO OMG, GK, Padme Unique, Ahsoka and for Tier 4 was B1, B2, then Droideka. No others needed. I don't think you need all of those but they're all suggested for minimizing RNG and whatnot. Again, this is from someone who's not done it but is hoping to in about the same time frame.

Edit: added more info on priority order.
    Thank you! No worries that you haven't done the event I am sure you have done your research as well. So C3PO zeta on OMG is important to stop B2 from getting turn meter right?
  • This is coming from someone who hasn’t done the event, but I’ve heard the ships part is ridiculously easy. So easy that your r5 Anakin can basically solo the whole thing. You don’t need to gear your pilots.

Yeah probably do not need any of Asajj zetas for this event. Both good zetas, though.
  • This is coming from someone who hasn’t done the event, but I’ve heard the ships part is ridiculously easy. So easy that your r5 Anakin can basically solo the whole thing. You don’t need to gear your pilots.

Ok yeah, gotchu, it seems very easy too, that's why I am aiming for just four pilots JKA, Asokha, Fives, and Plo, and they are anyways for my fleet which is nice.

Yeah probably do not need any of Asajj zetas for this event. Both good zetas, though.

Gotchu.