Dear CG,

Please consider giving relevant tags and synergies to following toons:

1) Wampa
2) Ashoka Tano Fulcrum
3) Visas Marr

Please change the relic upgrade bonuses for following toons:

1) Hermit Yoda
2) C3PO

Also, please introduce a viable and good Jar Jar Binks to bring randomness and fun into the game.

Replies

• mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    Jar Jar basic has a 50% chance to hurt himself, 49% chance to hurt the enemy, and 1% to insta-kill an enemy
  • I’m not entirely sure what faction tag the wampa could even have, “Beast” maybe? But then how would that work, or interact with other characters? Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum and visas could certainly use a bit of help, though I don’t know for Ahsoka, but I feel Visas is waiting for Meetra Surik (the canonical protagonist from Kotor 2) to come in and have some sort of synergy with her.
  • HKFactory wrote: »
    I’m not entirely sure what faction tag the wampa could even have, “Beast” maybe? But then how would that work, or interact with other characters?

Or something like, "Creature," so that it's not necessarily a beast. Trying to think of any creatures we've seen that would be worthwhile in the game and not already included. Mynoks? Tauntauns? Maybe we get Luke on a Tauntaun like we did Chewpio? Gundark? I know there has to be some creatures in the SW universe that are not sentient but would be worth putting in the game, like the Wampa. Things like the Ackalay, Reek, Nexu, Rancor and Terentatek would all be fun but are just too **** big.
  • HKFactory
    370 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    HKFactory wrote: »
    I’m not entirely sure what faction tag the wampa could even have, “Beast” maybe? But then how would that work, or interact with other characters?

Or something like, "Creature," so that it's not necessarily a beast. Trying to think of any creatures we've seen that would be worthwhile in the game and not already included. Mynoks? Tauntauns? Maybe we get Luke on a Tauntaun like we did Chewpio? Gundark? I know there has to be some creatures in the SW universe that are not sentient but would be worth putting in the game, like the Wampa. Things like the Ackalay, Reek, Nexu, Rancor and Terentatek would all be fun but are just too **** big.

I mean if we’re talking creatures then one I’d personally want is the Korriban Hssiss from Kotor 2.
    79pjtcgh7ldw.png
    2lq0cd0xgupb.jpeg
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    What tag should fulcrum have that she doesn't already?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Rebel fighter for example
  • Rebel fighter for example

I think they would need to change the effect of Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum’s basic ability if they were to make her a rebel fighter, or rework her entirely since she grants herself and a random ally 40% protection up for 2 turns when she uses it, and there’s no indication that it can’t stack with itself, so the rebel fighters who are already an extremely difficult defensive team to beat would probably become near unstoppable with all the protection up from the assists. Not to mention her Sudden Whirlwind special ability that not only ignores armor, but also deals damage once and then an additional time for half the damage per positive effect she dispels from herself, so pairing her with someone like Chirrut could easily lead to her taking just about any non raid boss enemy out in a single attack.
  • @CG_Doja_Fett Hi Doja, can you please request the Devs to re-look at the relic boosts for C3PO and Hyoda. The current stats boosts are not relevant at all. Thanks
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    CG_Doja_Fett Hi Doja, can you please request the Devs to re-look at the relic boosts for C3PO and Hyoda. The current stats boosts are not relevant at all. Thanks

What do you mean? Relic boosts are determined by the charter's role and primary stat. It's not something that's truly individual to each character, but to each archetype. So why should (or can) they look at it? Also, why those 2 specifically? There are loads of charters that gain stats they don't use from their mastery. It is what it is.
    Also, tagging him for something like this is not cool in my book. Don't abuse one of the best things this game has right now. We don't want to loose it.