Where is the August Calendar

The month is almost finishing and we dont have the next event calendar and character login of month.
where is it?

Replies

  • Jppc
    304 posts Member
    Do you really need it? The chalendar is almost the same, the events are in journey guide and the 2 that aren’t won’t show on chalendar until we get very close to them. New events won’t show, release of new toons/game mods won’t be there.
    We gonna have 4 tw, 2 TB, some omegas battles, some mythic, wicket/talzin event, finalizer/raddus event, the basic the same stuff of the last month (and the one before it and before that). Only “new” thing will be the month login character, that may or may not hint something for the future of the game (probably won’t hint anything).
  • It's coming
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Military might and Galactic Bounties 2 this weekend- some free gear and crystals.
  • Nihion
    3002 posts Member
    August.


    Lol.
  • kalidor
    1912 posts Member
    For once, the answer is non-ironically "August".
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Iy4oy4s
    1762 posts Member
    Its hiding..... along with the July Q and A.
  • i mean what do we expect from the calendar anyways?
    they couldnt even get gac starts right for 2 months now?
    so its the login character and everything else is information without any use
  • I'd like to see the login character. Sometimes a hint of what is coming in the month.
  • Soon TM
  • Nikoms565
    12675 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Its hiding..... along with the July Q and A.

    And the June Q&A... And the May Q&A... and April, and March... and the Road ahead and Roadmap... now that i think of it, the last Q&A was in February. That's depressing

    There was one in April. They've just been too busy to move it to the q&a archive.

    Too busy? :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • July has 2 days left. I guess we’ll have to wait 2 more days to find out.
  • Jakdnels
    277 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Its hiding..... along with the July Q and A.

    And the June Q&A... And the May Q&A... and April, and March... and the Road ahead and Roadmap... now that i think of it, the last Q&A was in February. That's depressing

    There was one in April. They've just been too busy to move it to the q&a archive.

    Too busy? :D

    Sure. I mean, they're wrapping up Galactic Challenges so they can drop in August TM, right? Once they put a bow on the first several challenges today, they will be able to put them on the August calendar and release it.

    It will be released with the additional GC info that was teased in June in the delayed Road Ahead and it will be way better than a raid. Looking forward to an action packed quarter.

    Safe Harbor applies, of course
  • It just posted. Stormtrooper Han is the login reward. A lovely gift for those playing for less than a handful of months.
  • If we hadn't had ST Han before then it would be slightly less worthless.
    Also, don't forget FBL was pretty worthless too.
  • AM2Rainman wrote: »
    If we hadn't had ST Han before then it would be slightly less worthless.
    Also, don't forget FBL was pretty worthless too.

    FBL?
  • yup4
    2 posts Member
    Potato211 wrote: »
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    If we hadn't had ST Han before then it would be slightly less worthless.
    Also, don't forget FBL was pretty worthless too.

    FBL?

    FarmBoy Luke
This discussion has been closed.