Bug with JKR Direct focus?

Josh712
92 posts Member
*I don’t know if this is a known bug or a bug at-all* Whenever I mirror attack a standard JKR team with my own JKR team, I always find that when their JKR direct focus’s one of my toons that they end up taking out that toon and activating my savior, yet the ‘Marked’ stays on that current toon. Yet when I do that to them, and they activate their savior, the marked does not stay. Therefore for my team, that one current toon that gets targeted just ends up getting destroyed without taunts or anything getting in the way.

Replies

• Depends on which toon is targeted and their speed/TM and their health/protection. Direct Focus applies Buff Immunity and Marked for 2 turns. Doesn't have anything to do with Savior....just matters how quickly they take 2 turns. So someone like GMY will clear Marked quicker than someone much slower like Jolee.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    Depends on which toon is targeted and their speed/TM and their health/protection. Direct Focus applies Buff Immunity and Marked for 2 turns. Doesn't have anything to do with Savior....just matters how quickly they take 2 turns. So someone like GMY will clear Marked quicker than someone much slower like Jolee.
    I’ve never seen that being the case though. My JKR that’s R7 295 speed can get marked and I can loose him. Savior applies. Loose him again before the ‘marked’ even disappears. Yet when I use direct focus on lets say GMY and I take him out before he even gets a turn, that ‘marked’ ability disappears when he returns by the savior ability.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    Depends on which toon is targeted and their speed/TM and their health/protection. Direct Focus applies Buff Immunity and Marked for 2 turns. Doesn't have anything to do with Savior....just matters how quickly they take 2 turns. So someone like GMY will clear Marked quicker than someone much slower like Jolee.
    Okay, I stand corrected on my last post. I took your theory and put it to the test by slowing down the game speed and have now realised that going for someone like jolee with the direct focus ability continues to stay on them after savior returns them back to full heath/protection. I think it’s time for me to stop mirror attacking lol.