Best mods for gm Yoda

So despite gm Yoda being a support class toon he hits like a truck in a good way. My gm Yoda is relic 7 and is only missing his leader zeta. Despite his stage of development what would be the best mod set for him to deal more damage?

Replies

• Offense and critical chance
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Offense, offense everywhere. Other two pairs are up to you depending on what the secondaries are. Special Damage should easily be 12,500+ at R7.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Offense, offense everywhere. Other two pairs are up to you depending on what the secondaries are. Special Damage should easily be 12,500+ at R7.

I wouldn't say special dmg would easily be 12,500+ unless you negate speed and only do offense secondaries + offense arrow. With a speed arrow you can get above 11k. Anything over 11k special dmg on gmy is very good.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Depends on what team you're using him with. With JKR he doesn't need as much speed. I run him at +90 with about 10,400 at R5. I had it higher but poached some mods for Palp.
  • I run mine at 296 speed with 11.1k offense and am very pleased with the speed/damage balance. I think that’s the key, is finding a good balance between speed and damage, but yes I recommend a offense set for sure
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Depends on what team you're using him with. With JKR he doesn't need as much speed. I run him at +90 with about 10,400 at R5. I had it higher but poached some mods for Palp.

I agree with the above. It is definitely situational. In a jkr team, he gets enough bonus tm that you usually don't need add lot of speed and dmg is important.

However, if you are facing a Darth revan team, it is very important to get the tenacity up before dark bastilla goes. In that case speed matters quite a bit.

I used my with my darth revan team during the malak meta to beat the malak teams before I had malak. And in that team speed is all that matters as my isn't a great dmg dealer in that team anyway.
  • Kemosabe73 wrote: »
    I run mine at 296 speed with 11.1k offense and am very pleased with the speed/damage balance. I think that’s the key, is finding a good balance between speed and damage, but yes I recommend a offense set for sure

Is this R7? Those are some nice offense mods to get that speed on GMY