Fleet Event - Blueprints given on refrest?

I just want to see if someone can verify that if you refresh the fleet event you do get the blueprints? I don't want to waste the crystals if it just lets you replay. Seems like a dumb question I know, but in many of the events you can "battle" multiple times but only get the reward once.
Thanks

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Yes you do
  • No, you do not get more blueprints if you refresh the event. You must wait until it returns to get more.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Yes you do

For real? Are you sure about that?
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    He is sure. So am I.
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    Refreshing the event is the cheapest way to speed up the cap ship farm. The crystal pack in the store is more expensive (unless you get very lucky, which isn't likely).

The events you can redo for no prize don't require crystals to refresh. You can replay them for free.
  • Jkane wrote: »
    He is sure. So am I.

Cool-cool, Coolio. I guess I never refreshed it before ... too expensive for me!
  • I believe you do otherwise why would they force you to pay 800 crystals just to replay the event. And events that you only get one time rewards for will just say completed, and so you can't even spend any crystals to get those rewards. Omega battles is another example of this, where you can pay I think 200 or 300 crystals to get the rewards again. So yes, you will get the blueprints from a refresh.
  • Thanks everyone. Got enough "yes" votes to try it and I'll give another confirmation that it works.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    No, you do not get more blueprints if you refresh the event. You must wait until it returns to get more.
    Jkane wrote: »
    He is sure. So am I.

Cool-cool, Coolio. I guess I never refreshed it before ... too expensive for me!

why on earth would you reply this in the first place, then not even say something like "I think" or add a "?" or an, "Actually I have no idea and am straight up guessing, based on nothing at all" to your "answer?"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Is there any game mode/event where refreshing for crystals gets you no rewards?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    No, you do not get more blueprints if you refresh the event. You must wait until it returns to get more.
    He is sure. So am I.

why on earth would you reply this in the first place, then not even say something like "I think" or add a "?" or an, "Actually I have no idea and am straight up guessing, based on nothing at all" to your "answer?"
    That’s what all the kids are doing these days. Do you even internet, bro?!
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    What sucks to me is that you can only refresh it one time.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @EventineElessedil yeah I did it a couple of times when executrix farming was a thing for me back in the day..at the time I needed the extra star to get an advantage in arena, got it by doing a refresh twice and also bought a pack for 999 crystals I think.. gave me two months clear on a lot of people
    He is sure. So am I.

Because I thought it was true? SO SORRY FOR GETTING IT WRONG GEEZE.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    He is sure. So am I.

I'm not trying to mean, I just don't understand why people post answers without at least saying "i think" or "iirc." A wrong answer for a n00b (or anyone, really) is much more harmful to them than just admitting you aren't positive. especially when you aren't.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Is there any game mode/event where refreshing for crystals gets you no rewards?

Not yet. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    Gifafi wrote: »
    He is sure. So am I.

I'm not trying to mean, I just don't understand why people post answers without at least saying "i think" or "iirc." A wrong answer for a n00b (or anyone, really) is much more harmful to them than just admitting you aren't positive. especially when you aren't.
    Indeed. When someone asks a question about the implications of taking an action within game, the last thing they need is someone who has never taken said action to guess what happens when you do.