IG-88 quest completion in Geo TB?

2Next

Replies

• Now that just messed up......
  • I remember how cool it was when I finished the Boba quest. Then I saw I had to fulfill Greedo's contract another 500 times. Instant buzz kill. If you are a long time player it's not feasible to complete most of these quests.
  • Now I am worried that when I take a vacation from my guild in a few months from now, this quest won't be working in LS Hoth either. I'm only willing to swap guilds once.....

4sg049xtmkll.jpg
  • ZaneMorell
    83 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi Lenders!!! You and I back in the same thread from 6months ago. Should we be surprised? I really wish they would fix this.
    Post edited by ZaneMorell on
  • AceCV
    993 posts Member
    This situations are just ridiculous, even more for a company like EA/CG.
    When you build a quest in a game, without specific timeline, there are only 2 simple things you need to do...make it achievable when you launch it and KEEP it achievable.

If you can't do this you are just being incompetent...when you keep this matter unsolved for months and assume that this were a "bug" you are getting from incompetence to something else (that probably is better not write in here).

Solve it like you should or just do what we already have seen in the past (nobody would really be disappointed anyway), go back and treat this like it "was working as intended" and just "waste" 5m of your precious time to change the text in there and put HOTH in it.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    AceCV wrote: »
    when you keep this matter unsolved for months

Months? How cute. Well technically everything past one month is months but I digress.

The original IG88 quest but is now over 13 months old.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/232274/happy-one-year-anniversary-to-the-ig88-quest-bug

What some people are complaining now is that now, the quest doesn't work in Hoth either!

Imagine how it feels to leave your current guild family, give up on GeoTB rewards and join a "lower" guild so you can progress in the quest only to find out that the quest, as described, doesn't work at all!
  • In all seriousness did the OP person submit the new bug to show that now even the Hoth battles aren’t registering?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.