Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - July 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

Prev1
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited August 2020
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Hey guys. We’re a small clan looking for newer or veteran players. Not really any requirements to join.
    We’re sitting at 11 members totaling at about 16.4 million gp. Discord is Austinlg98#9741
    Ally code is 399-955-132
  • Echoes in the Force

We have 4 spots open due to removal of inactive members.

USA/Europe guild. 90M GP, 46 members.
    All raids heroic.

We are a daily active casual guild looking for daily players (lvl 75+) who love the game and Star Wars universe.

TW participation is optional but TB contribution is expected.

If you want to play smartly, without stress or burnout, this is the right guild for you.

Discord saves us lots of time, makes everything much easier, allows members to learn everything faster. This means: if you don't want to use discord, you're not playing smartly; and we want to play smartly.

If you're interested, contact FireStorm#7772 on discord or send an ally request to 551-961-367.
  • Vega333
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Grand Republic Army looking Active players. Just stay active and participate in raids/wars and you are welcome. Friendly group and share advice. Best if you have Several star 7 char since we do heroic raids Only

If interested message me

Leader - Vega -ally code 174-627-284

90M GP

We do
    Heroic Rancor(Han shards)
    Heroic sith (Tyra shards)
    Heroic AAT(Kenobi Shards)

Post edited by Vega333 on
  • MandaloreTL
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/54277/covenant-of-the-force/Covenant øf the Force

Hello there! We are Covenant øf the Force, sister guild to Covenant of the Force.
    We're a casual guild that was created to help guide newer players, but anyone of any gp looking for a more relaxed and/or learning environment is welcomed.

What our guild currently has:
    ->HAAT, HPIT, and HSTR (with mercs)
    ->Raid times rotating between 10 am pst and 5 pm pst
    ->Friendly environment for everyone to grow
    ->End game players with in depth knowledge about the game to help guide beginners
    ->Resources to help newer players farm, mod, and more.
    ->Light organization for TB and TW
    ->Hoth TB: 24* dstb, 25* lstb
    ->Excellent TW record

What our guild asks from its members:

->Discord
    ->swgoh.gg profile (for TB)
    ->Participate (TW,TB, etc) as much as you can. Real life always comes first, but no leeches will be allowed either.

Send us a dm on Discord at GeneralZod#5218 or Mandalore_The_Legendary#1671
    Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/bnvxNEk
    Post edited by MandaloreTL on
  • Looking for a guild with no GP requirement? Mos Eisley Bar Flies is looking for members. We’re doing all Heroic raids, not simming raids so you can get your shards, really just asking you hit your 600 raid tickets.

Laid back guild with a lot of experience here are our Details:
    -GP - 101 mill
    -35/50
    -Independent guild
    -Discord for comms and help/advice.
    -Contribute to all aspects of the game and communicate when you simply can't. We understand there is real life and take pride in building our team.
    Usually win TW

If interested hmu on discord itsokweresepton#8921
    Or KingScrub#7510

https://swgoh.gg/g/27048/mos-eisley-bar-flies/
  • KaliMendo
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Not sure how to delete a comment and wasn't sure if it went against the rules to make my own discussion about it in addition to this (I wasn't getting a lot of results here), so just in case, I decided to delete this comment. You can see my new discussion for info about my new guild.
    Post edited by KaliMendo on
  • Nayd
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Always wanted to embrace the power of the high ground, but never knew how? We've got the solution for you. The High Ground Enthusiasts is a new guild run by two veteran players and is open to anyone interested in improving their roster and making the most out of the game.

HPIT and HAAT are easily manageable with the existing accounts in the guild. There's no GP requirement and no character requirements.

As the guild is brand new it currently has 7 members with a GP of 10.5 mil but looking to grow rapidly. We have a discord server for chatting and coordinating things or if you just want advice for the game.
    If this sounds like something you'd be keen to become a part of, join our discord server (https://discord.gg/4xsvWCW) or add me and shoot me a message in-game (Nayd, ally code: 737-369-474).
    Post edited by Nayd on
  • gruidz
    10 posts Member
    Hi, I’m level 52 and I search a guild who make 4*-5* raid. My ally code is 539-691-124
  • MrSpuck
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    In search of an active guild with casual requirements? Malicious Rebel's 2 is looking for active players that get the daily 600 tickets. Currently has 17 active members with about 12 mil GP. We have some veteran players and new players alike. We're open to anyone that wants to improve their roster and chase objectives and achievements.

Can do HPit and HAAT with the veterans accounts. Looking to do TBs and TWs. We're also part of an Alliance with Malicious Rebels, if you are looking for more of a progression guild.

If you're interested we have a Line group, and a Discord for chatting, and advice. If you're interested message me in-game at MiniSpuck ally code 327-983-834 MrSpuck on Line, or on discord https://discord.gg/ejDwv2.
    Post edited by MrSpuck on
  • Hello all!

We are a day one guild, but currently sitting at about 38 members with some people moving into top 500 guilds. We are looking for active members, but also enjoy a laid back scene.

If you're interested, my ally code is 253-856-362. Guild name is Unlimited Powerrr and we currently sit at 158m GP.

Thanks, look forward to seeing y'all!
  • Hello everyone!

I'm starting a new Guild(Less than 12 parsecs) for all the new and low leveled players in the galaxy. Since I started playing I've been struggling to find a good guild for my level and that will progress with me, the starter guilds clearly has some issues. I'm currently player level 40 with 27K GP and as highest 3* chars, and I'm going to do this journey F2P, come do it with me!

I will be donating as much as possible but I don't got much. When we got enough raid tickets we will start raids that suits our level. I hope to find some social and nice members to start my journey with. Everyone is welcome!

This will all be done very casual and there is no requirements.

Hope to see you all soon.

As said before, the guild name is: Less than 12 parsecs

Best regards

Chevy Chase
  • EmpressOrgana
    218 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello there,

The Falcon's N3st would love to have you join us. We're running heroic Pit and AAT, T5/6 sith raids, and Hoth TBs. Atm we get around 21 stars in TBs, and have about an 80% TW win rate.

We support newer players, both F2P and P2P, and we are connected to an elder sister guild. If you grow stronger, this gives flexibility of playstyle to all members, and we have some expert advice on GAC, roster development, mods, arena squads, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

400 tickets minimum, general participation, and Discord (for TB and TW) expected. Come say hi on discord: https://discord.gg/6FcCHY5
    Or ally/message me at 237-368-336
    Post edited by EmpressOrgana on
  • NanoWolf
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    YvjKu6f.png?1

https://swgoh.gg/g/34236/36th-mercenary-outcasts/

36th Mercenary Outcasts is an active but laid back guild, with a loyal, long-term member core. We are based in the US (PST/UTC-8) with many veteran or active duty military members. We are part of the 5 guild Outcasts Alliance.

The 36th (39 Members / 83M GP) is looking to expand in order to play TW and Geo TB. We are not interested in merging into a bigger guild.

Raids: Auto-launch w/12hr join windows
    *Heroic Pit
    *Heroic Tank
    *Heroic Sith (w/merc help)

Looking for daily players:
    *Level 85
    *1M GP
    *Retired/active duty military members
    *Build as you wish
    *Grow at your own pace
    *Play the game how you like
    *SWGOH.GG profile required
    *Discord required

Ally Code: 485-488-721
    Discord: NanoWolf#0426
  • Halbie
    13 posts Member
    Looking for a place with friendly players who want to help?

We are casual, thus no stress... minimum GP to join? None - again, we are casual, so we welcome all levels and GP...

We help players level up in a cooperative environment...

Guild members who have unlocked 7* Solo and General Kenobi don’t rank up in heroic raids (unless help is needed to finish the raid), thus those working towards those characters get the most shards... and thus unlock as quickly as possible...

Not a team player? This probably isn’t the guild you are looking for...

Message Hobbes (ally code: 921-937-281 )

Sincerely yours,

The staff of Canadian Sabres

(you don’t have to be Canadian to join eh...)
  • Nayd
    7 posts Member
    Always wanted to embrace the power of the high ground, but never knew how? We've got the solution for you. The High Ground Enthusiasts is a new guild run by two veteran players and is open to anyone interested in improving their roster and making the most out of the game.

HPIT and HAAT are easily manageable with the existing accounts in the guild. There's no GP requirement and no character requirements.

As the guild is brand new it currently has 8 members with a GP of 11.5 mil but looking to grow rapidly. We have a discord server for chatting and coordinating things or if you just want advice for the game.
    If this sounds like something you'd be keen to become a part of, join our discord server (https://discord.gg/WwJqUCv) or add me and shoot me a message in-game (Nayd, ally code: 737-369-474).
  • Untitled4.jpg

Need a starter guild? Tired of struggling with an inactive group?

Join Yavin Academy, proud member of the Republic Alliance. This new guild is only a few weeks old so we’re looking to get filled up and rolling! With 17 guilds in our family ranging up to almost 300mil, we have all the resources you need to jump start your SWGOH experience:

- Veteran players full of experience and advice.
    - Videos, strategy guides, farming paths - as well as first hand experience.
    - Positive gaming culture with a developmental mindset.

Our Requirements:

- Discord Account: The best communication app in the game
    - Swgoh.gg Profile synced to your account. THE best resource out there.
    - A love for the game!

We pride ourselves in helping new players excel, don’t sit around in an inactive guild. Join Yavin today! Stop by our discord server or message me directly TK421#9413

Or if you’re looking for something more competitive, we have several guilds between 100-300mil you may also find a place in. Variety is the spice.... etc. come chat with us today!

https://discord.gg/PFKBmt3
  • Nayd
    7 posts Member

HPIT and HAAT are easily manageable with the existing accounts in the guild. There's no GP requirement and no character requirements. Which makes this a great opportunity for any newer players to get Han Solo and General Kenobi shards early on.

As the guild is brand new it currently has 10 members with a GP of 13.5 mil but looking to grow rapidly. We have a discord server for chatting and coordinating things or if you just want advice for the game. If this sounds like something you'd be keen to become a part of, join our discord server (https://discord.gg/WwJqUCv) or add me and shoot me a message in-game (Nayd, ally code: 737-369-474).
  • Are you looking for a friendly guild to start up in?

Old Bens Heroes could be the place for you.

We are a small group of friends who recently started a new guild, and now we need some more players in order to grow and start raiding. Once we have enough tickets we will have 2 friends come in and help us with heroic raids - which provides excellent rewards.There are no GP requirements, all we ask is that you provide some raiding tickets to make the guild grow.

Raid times will be aound 7 PM - 10 PM GMT.

We do have a discord, but its no must. https://discord.gg/QSKfwdv

You can find the guild by searching the name, or adding me ingame for invite. (ally code: 815-485-133)

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the discord, or send me a PM on here :)

https://discord.gg/QSKfwdv

Kind regards
    Anditheman
  • Hello, everyone!

A group of friends and I started a guild, Socks Army, and we're looking for newer players to join!

I am a veteran player with 2.7 mil GP and I'm made this guild to help smaller players level up as quickly as possible.

We are a casual guild, so we don't ask you to be on everyday, however, we do ask that you be as active as possible. We do kick after 30 days of inactivity. No rude comments will be tolerated.

Once we get more players involved, we'll start with Tier 1 raids and work our way up based on performance. We take part in the Hoth Territory Battles, as well.

Currently, there is no Discord, we just use ingame chat. But as we gain more people, I will look into making one.

My name is Zeneis ingame, and my ally code is 921-886-821. Add me if you are interested in joining!

Have a great day!
  • Thurgun
    16 posts Member
    UW Death Watch is a starter guild in The Underworld Alliance that runs heroic sith, heroic tank, and heroic rancor raids. The guild also serves a dual purpose as it rotates in mercs from the UW Alliance to help the new or low GP players clear the raids! 600 tickets per day is required in order to keep generating raids. Deployments are mandatory in TB and TW is mandatory to join. If you are looking for a relaxed place to earn good rewards and heroic raid characters while building your roster, then look no further! Join Death Watch and help us crush those that resist us! https://discord.gg/fAVU8vK
  • Yavin a Blast, a casual but active guild needs 2.

Very few rules - Just participate and stay active. Perfect for FTP veterans and those trying to grow. Anyone 85 and over is welcome. In game communications. 155 Mil GP Guild. All Heroic / Territory War / Geo.

Zavijava Novafall 516-617-575
  • S1th Happens Eventually is a causal but active guild for newer or veteran players looking to improve their rosters and have fun.

We are a small group of friends that decided to make a new guild and we now need more players so that we grow as a guild. Once we have more players to generate more raid tickets, we will be able to do Heroic Rancor and Tank raids. We will also participate in both Hoth Territory Battles.

The only rules we have is you have to be level 85 and participate as much as you can. We will kick after a week of inactive, but we will forgo that rule if you give us a heads up because we all know how life can be.

We are looking at making a discord server, but for now you can message me on discord at RisingPhoenixT3#4739 or in game at Tom81 734-638-586. Looking forward to conquering the galaxy with you.
  • Obog
    3 posts Member
    We want to build a solid strong foundation and mold the guild into a TW powerhouse. The way we plan on doing that is having lower GP guys with a focused farming system. The focused farming system is a flexible system that encourages our members to go after teams we’re aiming for to succeed in TW. We have some pretty heavy hitters with our core starting group and would love make you a part of it.

Guild Name: Disciples of Exegol (6/50 21.6M GP)

GP Requirement - 1-1.5m GP

Forum username: Obog

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/UqKsqMJ

Guild's reset time: 5pm EST

Raids - 24 Hour join Period, All 3 heroics, 6pm Start time

Guilds focus will be on TWs. Will run the Hoths til we have enough GP to run DS geo then will run that.

3 day inactivity limit

Requirements
    - 500 Daily tickets
    - Discord
    - Swgoh Profile

Message me @ Obog#7900 for additional information
  • Forum and discord name: Hokumalie
    UW Death Watch (12/50), 1 of 7 guilds within the Underworld Alliance
    https://discord.gg/fAVU8vK
    Guild reset at 10:30 PM UTC
    Heroic of all raid tiers ran weekly with the help of mercenaries from our other UW Alliance guilds

600 tickets per day is required in order to keep generating raids.
    Deployments are mandatory in TB and TW is mandatory to join. If you are looking for a relaxed place to earn good rewards and heroic raid characters while building your roster, then look no further!
    Join Death Watch and help us crush those that resist us!

• header.jpg?t=1586868971

The Black Guards
    https://swgoh.gg/g/55862/the-black-guards/

Recruiting up to 8 individuals to join due to recent inactivity
    Currently 98m GL – 41/50
    REQUIREMENTS:
    BE ACTIVE – DAILY PREFERRED
    PARTICIPATE IN GUILD EVENTS (DONATIONS, RAIDS, TW)
    TRY TO GENERATE 600 RAID TICKETS
    LEVEL 85 AND 1m GPC PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED

No discord required, we use guild chat

We focus on member growth. Farming Heroic Pit, Heroic Tank, and 6* Sith.

If interested, contact me in game. My ally code is 123-541-822 or simply click join.

Come Protect the Empire and join the Black Guards.
  • Dunduro
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Apprentices of Lame is looking for players!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/74694/apprentices-of-lame/
    Both experienced and new players are welcome.

We are a casual guild with openings for officers who have experience as well as places for new players to learn and grow. We are part of the Land of Lame group.

Details:
    - Ticket refresh at 16:00 UTC
    - Current guild GP is 30 mil (1.36 mil average player GP)
    - T4 & T5 pit and sith raid, normaal tank takedown raid
    - 14 stars in hoth TB

What we are looking for:
    - lvl 30 +
    - Daily logins- If inactive or going to be inactive for more than 24hrs please notify an officer.
    - 300 daily tickets
    - Must have a SWGOH.GG account
    - Discord is highly recommended
    - Participation in all raids/Territory Wars and Territory Battles.
    - Good sense of humor!

What we can offer:
    - A great community to help you progress through SWGOH and become a better player
    - Experienced leadership composed of members of other guilds of the community
    - Fast track capability into one of the larger by proving yourself (good TB, TW and ticket participation)
    - Opportunity to develop leadership skills by giving officer duties a go

Interested in joining?
    contact our GM on discord 'Lady Alyssa- Storyteller#3926', contact me on the swgoh forums or join our discord server: https://discord.gg/WNRscgA and have a chat with one of the other recruitment officers
    Post edited by Dunduro on
  • EzekieloftheSun
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello everyone!

Starlight Legion ( https://swgoh.gg/g/75640/starlight-legion/ ) is newly formed Guild of active players looking for all kinds of players to grow and get stronger with.

Currently only 9 players
    Guild GP: 9.3mil

There are no requirements to join our guild, and you can just join by searching for us ingame!
    Level 65+ and atleast one 7-Star unit is recommended tho

All Raids will be run with the 24h queue to make sure everyone can get rewards!

Reset Time is UTC+2

We hope we see some of you soon and we are looking forward to working with you guys!
  • Hello there,

The Falcon's N3st would love to have you join us. We're running heroic Pit and AAT, T5 sith raids, and Hoth TBs. Atm we get around 20 stars in TBs, and have about an 75% TW win rate.

We support newer players, both F2P and P2P, and we are connected to an elder sister guild. If you grow stronger, this gives flexibility of playstyle to all members, and we have some expert advice on GAC, roster development, mods, arena squads, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

400 tickets minimum, general participation, and Discord (for TB and TW) expected. Come say hi on discord: https://discord.gg/6FcCHY5
    Or ally/message me at 237-368-336.
  • Ogak
    5 posts Member
    All levels welcome!

https://swgoh.gg/g/71544/iron-mountain/

Iron Mountain is now recruiting. We are friendly guild welcome to all levels that raids regularly and are looking to expand. Come check us out if you are new to the game or have loved it for a long time, all are welcome. We only ask that you participate regularly.

Check out our new discord server!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/r3cCZe

My Ally Code: 329-492-242
  • We are Polis Massa Hope a brand new guild looking for casual yet active players. Specifically we are looking for brand new players who want to develop their rosters among peers of a similar rank. We will take any rank and GP, all are welcome.

I am the guild leader and I’ve been playing for ~4 years (5.45M). I now want to help new players get better in a relaxed and fun environment.

As the leader I don’t believe in micromanaging or putting people down. You play how you want to and be respectful and forgiving towards your guild mates.

As far as tickets are concerned, the only rule I have is respect your guild mates through active play and cooperation. Everyone wins if everyone participates.

I like to keep things relaxed and fun and hopefully you will too. Drama destroys guilds and will not be tolerated.

Polis Massa Hope:
    4/50 Members
    7.83M GP
    DS Geo*
    LS Geo*
    DS HOTH:*
    LS HOTH: *
    TW: *

Ticket reset: 07:30pm PST

Raids
    HPIT: 7pm PST 24hr join period

HAAT: 8pm PST 24hr join period