What is the best Vader team?

what is the best Vader team for my arena?my wat is only 4 stars sadly...can i still use Vader?

Replies

• It depends on the teams you facce in arena. GAS destroys DV when GAS is on offence. The best Vader team I've came across is Vader, Palp, Thrawn. Fallen Bastilaa and Sith Trooper, ST does basicallty nothing exept eat opening attacks and let vader go to town. Shore old run here as well. Palp is here for stuns and imp/sith synergy. Thrawn to take out irritating toons like Jolee, Fallen Bastilla or GMY. Fallen Bastilla spreads a lot of debuffs abd can synergixe with the shock /Palp can dish out.
  • what is the best Vader team for my arena?my wat is only 4 stars sadly...can i still use Vader?

Yes. I have a 4 star wat and started using him at g8 (now g11). If the team is nodded correctly against Rey teams, it's pretty much over on offense before they take ed too many turns and even if you lose wat pretty early, it's not very detrimental to your team.

As for the best team. I use Vader, wat, thrawn, darth revan, and dark Bastilla. If the Rey team has a wat and a gl, you can switch in malak to get around the permanent taunt. He dispels and puts shock on so it helps. But usually I get more from the extra debuffs from dark Bastilla.

With the zeta, wat will go first. Put the weapons mod on vader. Then Rey goes. Then if you have good mods, your vader should go next. Use merciless then force crush Rey. Cycle through the rest using basics. Force crush Rey again.

My next fastest is Darth revan (actually nodded faster than vader but vader gets bonus speed). He goes and can fear the rest of the team. This is very helpful. Rey is immune to gear but my thrawn is fast enough to go next so fracture her.

Then dark Bastilla goes and adds more debuffs. Then take add few turns before they get another turn and whittle down Rey's protection. Then saber throw her before the fracture wears off.

You can also saber throw someone else first and it still works. You kinda get the feel for when it'll take them out after awhile. One thing to remember, if they have jkr in the squad, you want to saber throw him before any jedi. That avoids having savior activate.

But speed is key on this team, if Rey goes twice before thrawn can fracture her, it al falls apart. So I suggest using your best speed mods for this team.

And as a bonus if you see other vader or darth revan teams, you can beat them without them taking a turn if your team is faster.
  • I use the above for Rey teams. If I drop far enough to face Gas teams, I usually switch to Darth revan with raid han since I'm more used to it.

You would think you need a tank for defense as well but, I have found that wat always tries to put the permanent taunt on thanks on defense and that really doesn't help that much for this team.

One day I put malak in for defense to try that. It fell to 109 when I typically only fall to the 20s or 30s or occasionally the 50s or 60s with no tank.
  • WMboss2
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I use thrawn lead Vader, shoretrooper, bsf, and Traya or probe droid. Thrawn lead gives the extra offense, more protection and more turn meter. He also gives everyone an extra special ability which make him hold fracture all game on whoever is the main threat. I have shoretrooper to soak up some hits, bsf for more debuffs, then Traya or probe droid for opposing tanks. This works well for me since I don’t have wat yet.
  • I use the above for Rey teams. If I drop far enough to face Gas teams, I usually switch to Darth revan with raid han since I'm more used to it.

You would think you need a tank for defense as well but, I have found that wat always tries to put the permanent taunt on thanks on defense and that really doesn't help that much for this team.

One day I put malak in for defense to try that. It fell to 109 when I typically only fall to the 20s or 30s or occasionally the 50s or 60s with no tank.

^That is really good to hear