Zetas

what zetas do i need for gl kylo?

Replies

• To unlock him? Or to use on him?

Also zetas will be the least of your worries.
  • Hux, Red trooper, KRU (x2) are the only ones you absolutely need, but FOST is useful and I’d imagine pretty much every SLKR owner has done it.

Phasma and the Pilot not necessary, and Kylo also not necessary as you won’t use him - but the toon is miles weaker without it.
  • Okay thank you i have 4 zetas atm
  • I would get all 6 of SLK, both KRU, Sith trooper, Hux, OG Kylo, FOST. Phasma’s is quite underrated, especially for 3v3, but only if you have it to spare
  • I will do the necessary things first...have other things to do before phasma...so second kylo st hux and fost it is
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I've debated the Phasma one just for 3v3... But it's Phasma. Ugh.
  • I put the zeta on phasma about 2 weeks before kru was announced. Was kinda bummed, but dont regret it.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Phasma is actually decent in 3v3 but She’s Relic 5 without any zeta on her on mine.

I would love it if they rework her and give her a stick like the original Rey. Unlike Rey, Phasma used it far more in the movies! And with the same kit as Rey’s stick attacks, it would make Phasma a bit more useful.

I would suggest putting the zetas on no leaderships on anyone expect KRU as the event pretty much force you to use KRU in the leader slot. Only put the leadership zetas if you want to use them in other modes.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I put all Zetas on all of my FO toons just for ships, their fleet will become more relevant the longer you play and right now it's already a hard hitting one.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Does zeta really add to the ship’s stats? All it does is to just bump up the ship’s GP level.
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Does zeta really add to the ship’s stats? All it does is to just bump up the ship’s GP level.
    Adding zetas to pilots definitely increases a ship’s stats.
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Does zeta really add to the ship’s stats? All it does is to just bump up the ship’s GP level.
    Yeah, it definitely gives an increase. Next time before you apply a zeta, look at the ship stats before and then after.

Also, Phasma zeta is really good. Plasma zeta lead with both TIE pilots, stormtrooper and Sith trooper is amazing. Lots of assist.
  • Hmm cheers.

Might put a zeta in Phasma seeing that I use the Finalizer at the moment.