Points for unplaced defense

In GAC, I forgot to place one team. That cost me 82 points, but in theory, it should cost the opponent 54 points. Do they automatically get that 54 and I get slammed with a 136 point swing, or they don’t get it and lose out on 54ish points?

If they miss out on it, then my opponent put up an extremely suspicious 2454 points (would be 2500 then if he had access to that 54 and 2500
is impossible)

Replies

• They get the 54 points.

Hopefully lesson learned for you.
  • KalHorn
    102 posts Member
    They get 56 actually
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Empty defense slots automatically give the opponent max banners for that slot, in addition to you not getting the defensive points. So neglecting to place a team makes it nearly impossible to win, unless your opponent just doesn't attack or is insanely sloppy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Oh I did not do it on purpose, do not worry. Just an oversight as I got busy. Good to know it’s a 138 point swing.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    In GAC, I forgot to place one team. That cost me 82 points, but in theory, it should cost the opponent 54 points. Do they automatically get that 54 and I get slammed with a 136 point swing, or they don’t get it and lose out on 54ish points?

If they miss out on it, then my opponent put up an extremely suspicious 2454 points (would be 2500 then if he had access to that 54 and 2500
    is impossible)

If we are talking about div 1 or 2 then 2.511 is the max. Yes, your opponent must set 11 soloable with max protection and health teams and especially fleet, should be extremely low level so you can finish them off with one aoe for 72 banners. 2.477 is the soft max with 54 banners on 11 squad fights and 60 on the fleet fight.