Tiers 4-6

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    What is the suggested gear requirement for Rey in tier iv? Can I do it with G11?

I wouldn't recommend it. You're going to need to gear her anyway - best to do so before wasting tickets.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Honestly, I had mine at R6 for 4 and 5 and R7 for tier 6.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ladiesman
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I did tier 4 of kylo event with g8 slkr. Rey is stunable so it's easy. I did tier 5 with r3 slkr. I currently have slkr at r6. I wont be wasting currency attempting tier 6 until I'm relic 7.. Done plenty of practice on tier 5 so hopefully it's not that bad
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Ladiesman wrote: »
    I did tier 4 of kylo event with g8 slkr. Rey is stunable so it's easy. I did tier 5 with r3 slkr. I currently have slkr at r6. I wont be wasting currency attempting tier 6 until I'm relic 7.. Done plenty of practice on tier 5 so hopefully it's not that bad

Hahahaha keep dreaming.

Tier 6 kylo is nothing like tier 5 in difficulty. Be prepared to have a winning strategy and still lose.

I managed to 2 star it but even having the ultimate unlocked doesnt make it easier.

You now have to watch her, finn and poe get to half health become un hurtable due to her lead, he do sudden whirl wind and take out one of your team... them refill health and you have to take them to 0.

Keep in mind whirl wind happens every time someone drops below 60%.

The key its to drop them all at the same time. Then you take 1 whirl wind to your team. Lose one person.

Then when they all go back to 100%, you drop them all again to 60% and take another whirl wind. Lose another then hopefully clear them out.

If you are lucky or used a super beefy tank, you may just lose 1 person..... but most of the time its kylo vs rey thunderdome style
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Yeah i can steam roll it with slkr, sith trooper, hux, officer and phasma. 3 star, no need to use the ultimate.

Tier 6 is much much much harder.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    lol @ losing in slkr event.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

By far harder than rey event. Though i will say tier 1, 2, 3 are easier in kylo than reys
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Sorry, my point was just to follow the guides at this point. No use trying to reinvent the wheel and risk losing tickets when there are foolproof SLKR guides out there
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Sorry, my point was just to follow the guides at this point. No use trying to reinvent the wheel and risk losing tickets when there are foolproof SLKR guides out there

Yeah rng still can screw you with those. Its absolutely brutal
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

By far harder than rey event. Though i will say tier 1, 2, 3 are easier in kylo than reys

And yes at least for me tier 3 rock paper faint was super predictable. Not sure why but it almost seemed broken
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

nah, not really. Are you following the guide exactly or just "pretty close?"
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

nah, not really. Are you following the guide exactly or just "pretty close?"

Perhaps define which guide.

Would love to see a sure thing guide. Perhaps ive just not seen one that works well. Got mine to ultimate in first few weeks of release
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I beat tier 4 yesterday with a gear 9 Rey. She didnt make it but somehow I pulled out the win.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I beat tier 4 yesterday with a gear 9 Rey. She didnt make it but somehow I pulled out the win.

Well done. I did 3 star with a gear 8 rey.... but ive not been able to do it again.... all luck

xbrahf37etr8.jpg
    4awlcgqerq8k.jpg

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Wait wait wait, g8 and g9 Reys?

Maybe that's why it's not a sure thing?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    Wait wait wait, g8 and g9 Reys?

Maybe that's why it's not a sure thing?

No no the discussion above on sure thing was slkr tier 6 based on strategy from tier 5 and then another poster mentioning full proof guides exist.