C3p0 event

Indeed Chewbacca gains health when he loses status effect? This is not in his kit

Replies

• Its CG what's your point?
  • They have rigged the event, somehow given Chewbacca more health recovery..
  • TVF
    36569 posts Member
    post a video
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BioHazard
    123 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi Raidbossesbest,

I just played through the event myself and I did not see Chewbacca regain health when a status effect was dispelled. Is one of the status effects translation? What might be happening is the translation buff is increasing Chewbacca’s max health, and because the health bar shows the fraction of remaining health, when you dispel the translation, Chewie’s max health decreases without damaging him. This increases the fraction of health remaining, making it look like Chewbacca is regaining health.

What you might be seeing is the effect of reducing a character’s max health. This is very prevalent with General Skywalker as when he attacks an enemy with no protection, he reduces the target’s max health. The health bar looks like it is filling because that fraction of remaining health is increasing, but there is actually no recovery. Jedi Knight Revan does something similar when he attacks an enemy with Bonus Protection like Nest, Traya and Rey.

If you could provide us with a video to confirm what you are seeing, that would be greatly appreciated. My post is at the moment, a theory. And if extra clarification is needed, please let me know.
  • TVF wrote: »
    post a video

Look at CG apologist in jail. What happened bud

I can’t stand TVF and think he’s a useless troll, but he isn’t wrong to ask for a video here.

Nearly all of his points are valid and they usually provide a chuckle or two. I'd vote for him as the most entertaining forum poster over the past 3+ years that I've been lurking.
  • BioHazard wrote: »
    Hi Raidbossesbest,

I just played through the event myself and I did not see Chewbacca regain health when a status effect was dispelled. Is one of the status effects translation? What might be happening is the translation buff is increasing Chewbacca’s max health, and because the health bar shows the fraction of remaining health, when you dispel the translation, Chewie’s max health decreases without damaging him. This increases the fraction of health remaining, making it look like Chewbacca is regaining health.

What you might be seeing is the effect of reducing a character’s max health. This is very prevalent with General Skywalker as when he attacks an enemy with no protection, he reduces the target’s max health. The health bar looks like it is filling because that fraction of remaining health is increasing, but there is actually no recovery. Jedi Knight Revan does something similar when he attacks an enemy with Bonus Protection like Nest, Traya and Rey.

If you could provide us with a video to confirm what you are seeing, that would be greatly appreciated. My post is at the moment, a theory. And if extra clarification is needed, please let me know.

Thanks! That is the answer! V useful