C3PO Event Bias / Rigging?

2Next

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ji1a8kj7ozkl.png
    What’s who I used. Good mods, but as it has been brought up before hand, you have to have 2 of the 3 key Ewoks, being wicket, Paploo and logray. Having only one makes the event nigh impossible at lower gear levels. If you want to do that, g12 with zetas is kinda like the minimum for a solid run...

Taking elder to g12 does make the event easier though

ji1a8kj7ozkl.png
    What’s who I used. Good mods, but as it has been brought up before hand, you have to have 2 of the 3 key Ewoks, being wicket, Paploo and logray. Having only one makes the event nigh impossible at lower gear levels. If you want to do that, g12 with zetas is kinda like the minimum for a solid run...

He has paploo

uhh...

Counting is hard?

for whom? what?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    ji1a8kj7ozkl.png

ji1a8kj7ozkl.png

He has paploo

uhh...

Counting is hard?

I was stating a fact.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Love the back peddle.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Love the back peddle.

Indeed
  • No conspiracy.

Agree that having 2 of the 3 key supports (Paploo Logray Wicket) really helps. You will find players that managed with only 1/3 (Paploo) but it is much harder that way. Logray is a huge help. I did it with Scout (not Wicket) as my attacker and it took several tries. Elder must use basic as many times as possible for the TM bonus so make him as fast as you can and use him for all targeted assists.

My squad when I did the event
    jED7XQP.png

My squad today looks pretty much the same except I finished collecting Wicket
    RZOCZvh.jpg
  • @TrevorPhillphs I made the mistake of using Scout instead of Wicket Makes the event so much harder because you can't protect elder as much. I did it barely with G11 Elder, Pap, Scout and Logray and G10 zChirpa. Put my best mods I could based on https://wiki.swgoh.help/wiki/A_Quickish_Guide_To_Murder_Bears, taking some from my arena team for the best speed possible. It still took dozens of attempts to get the right RNG with all the stars that need to be aligned for that path. Don't use Teebo as he's really not that much help. Wicket is notably better than scout AND once you get Wicket to 7* that's an extra few zetas a month you get from the wicket event bonus tier Between the extra gear you need for to make the non standard team work, how much more difficult it is without the standard team even with that extra gear, and the extra zetas, use the standard team. Gearing up the the ewoks more than necessary (as a team) is only going to hurt your GAC as well. Again, Wicket and Logray are better than Scout and Teebo and using the latter ultimately means more galactic power that you generated in your roster that will not be useful in the longrun.