How to get sith trooper portrait

The sith portrait is now obtainable in grand arena. It says to use first order trooper or it’s variants? What does that mean? Troopers? First order? Just want to be clear what to use

Replies

• On the main game screen..... go to inbox (on the left side) then go to newsletter and you’ll see the list.
  • See it, thank you
  • Just use FOX to kill zombie 6 times
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I don't care much about whether I win or lose in GA, so I message each opponent as soon as the defense phase starts and ask them if they'd be amiable to a gentleman's agreement for us both to set X defensive squads with their worst characters to complete whatever feats they still need, as well as if they'd agree to only using our GLs for offense (it's no fun for both players to not do a full clear and only CG wins when players leave currency on the table).

So far I've been able to finish all my feats, helped my opponents with theirs, and had a lot more fun. Win record is probably still about the same, maybe 30%, but that's what I get for having a bloated roster of requirements for GL Rey without the whaling to back them up.

4ae1vq.jpg
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    that's what I get for having a bloated roster of requirements for GL Rey without the whaling to back them up.

GLs were released in what, March? Zero whaling required at this point.

Not to mention you don't have to equip gear as you go.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Not sure this feat is working at all. Took out 2 squads of 3 with first order and got nothing.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I got the portrait... but i lost my ga round because of it..

I sent FOX against a zombie acolyte and forgot to take an AOE toon so could not kill acolyte. LOL

Those feat are so upsetting. Get your portrait or lose your round . Choose
  • Those feat are so upsetting. Get your portrait or lose your round . Choose
    I see no correlation. For some feats you might have needed to tank a battle (3 imperial troopers), but this FO version shouldn't be one of those.

That still didn't mean you had to lose the round. Just set a defense that lets you make 1-2 mistakes.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    High5in wrote: »
    Not sure this feat is working at all. Took out 2 squads of 3 with first order and got nothing.

Did the troopers make the killing blows? That's what counts towards the feat.
  • Not mine!rlwojjk4fasl.jpg
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    I've removed some posts in here that were needlessly insulting, keep it civil. People are trying to help, if you disagree that's fine but there's zero need to insult them.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The in-game message explicitly states what counts for the feat, but if you aren’t in a wifi area and don’t want to use too much data it’s ONLY First Order Stormtrooper variants. So if they’ve got armor—be it white, red, or shiny and chrome—they count. No Kylos, Pilots, or Officers. Only Phasma, Stormtrooper, Sith Trooper, and Executioner. Also they need to get the killing blow.

I just waited for a sufficiently weak defense (there’s always one) and used Phasma, Executioner, and Stormtrooper. Won that fight, so that was 3 kills, and did it again the next round. All those characters were G11. Easy!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Well it’s the first feat that features a class within a faction that I can finish!