Ship energy at Home screen

I guess I’m not the only SWGOH player wanting ship energy level to be shown on the « home » cantina / holotable thing?!?

Replies

• Sorry if that’s been debated over and over (might very well have been), I’m kind of a noob here.
  • It has. I believe the conclusion was that all displays don’t necessarily have the room to display all 4 energies.
  • I found this image via a google image search. This illustrates the issue on some displays.
    y1bq5o9xuulm.jpg
  • They could make the xp/level up bar smaller.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    y1bq5o9xuulm.jpg

nbwkulrrnwwc.jpg
    Nothing but a bad quick edit but hey.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    y1bq5o9xuulm.jpg

nbwkulrrnwwc.jpg
    Yer hired!! Best work I’ve seen come out of this game in months lol
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    too expensive
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • They could make the xp/level up bar smaller.

This. Or get rid of it as 85 is max. Unless they decided to up the level max to 90 one day.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »
    They could make the xp/level up bar smaller.

This. Or get rid of it as 85 is max. Unless they decided to up the level max to 90 one day.

Not everyone is 85.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Or make it share space with mod energy, alternating every 2 or 3 seconds.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Once you reach lvl 85 the xp bar should be taken down because it’s useless, and then fleet energy has room in the top bar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    y1bq5o9xuulm.jpg

nbwkulrrnwwc.jpg

The size of that bar probably has more to do with the character limit (and character size) on a name than the EXP bar itself.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    y1bq5o9xuulm.jpg

nbwkulrrnwwc.jpg

The size of that bar probably has more to do with the character limit (and character size) on a name than the EXP bar itself.

They could make the font size of the character name a little smaller to fit. Not sure how small though.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

0i320ish1wfq.jpg
    Another bad edit and problem solved.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

0i320ish1wfq.jpg
    Another bad edit and problem solved.

except the 2 things you just pushed together are both active buttons. they need space to have clear boundries from each other.

its almost as if its not as easy as it sounds..........
  • On my phone their is plenty of space just waiting to be used right there...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    On my phone their is plenty of space just waiting to be used right there...

but they dont make different versions for each device/aspect ratio. what may work on yours may not work on others.
  • Kyno wrote: »

but they dont make different versions for each device/aspect ratio. what may work on yours may not work on others.

Then on the devices that have space they should add it.
  • honestly here's what i think:

1, the 3 energies in the main screen correspond to the 3 types of battles that use energy in the home screen. ship energy is in the ships screen because it can't fit on some devices and because you don't need ship energy in the main screen.

2, ship energy still shows up when you search for gear and sim nodes because you need to see the energy.

from this i conclude that because of space limitations and because it is unnecessary, the ship energy isn't on the main screen.
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Then on the devices that have space they should add it.

I don't think that's how it works, but I am not a programmer.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH