Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Also it's not like anyone is against cg making a statement. I'm just sober enough to know they won't and another 100 pages won't change that either, neither will this video. Surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Lwcy0l6QE

I added a subscription. Anyone trying to fight against cg's being weak on cheaters garbage deserves it.

Gotta say, its really bad when you give secind chances to people who then cheat again and get third chance
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Also it's not like anyone is against cg making a statement. I'm just sober enough to know they won't and another 100 pages won't change that either, neither will this video. Surprise me.

I added a subscription. Anyone trying to fight against cg's being weak on cheaters garbage deserves it.

Gotta say, its really bad when you give secind chances to people who then cheat again and get third chance

As long as people are willing to pay cg will be willing to bend over backwards for them.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

As long as people are willing to pay cg will be willing to bend over backwards for them.

They should still comment

They should still comment

Oh i totally agree.
  • It’s pretty laughable they still can’t put out a single statement about it..

Especially when it questions their very own TOS. Seriously.
  • This company’s PR is pretty awful. Trust me when I say they are much, much better off simply not making a statement about it.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    This company’s PR is pretty awful. Trust me when I say they are much, much better off simply not making a statement about it.

They are but still they should make a generic statement about cheating, account sharing and their terms of service.

Basically a we take it seriously and then they need to stop letting whales back in
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Again, i was paying for advantage. Cheaters undermine the investment. Why shoild i pay anything if i know its a revolving door
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I paid for Darth Revan when he first came out and I regretted it so much that I decided I would never do that again. Now that we know cg negotiates with cheaters I am totally done spending.
    Post edited by yankeeh8er on
  • AM2Rainman
    247 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I paid for Darth Regan when he first came out and I regretted it so much that I decided I would never do that again. Now that we know cg negotiates with cheaters I am totally done spending.

ca1ajer8mhxt.png
    Do you mean Darth Reagan?
  • Lol man my phone does some interesting things with auto correct.
  • Unreal, CG is still letting known cheater accounts back in the game.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I wonder if CG is ashamed at all about ignoring this topic and lying about how they deal with cheaters. Seems they are themselves also cheating and deserve to be banned.
  • We are told we need to spend money to get a competitive advantage. However, that advantage and the investment that goes with it is undermined when cheating is clearly allowed. How is that not defrauding customers? It’s one thing if the game is hackable but CG is unaware or unable to keep up with it. Their actions show that they are willingly complicit in the cheating, therefore making them liable for fraud.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    marxuke wrote: »
    I wonder if CG is ashamed at all about ignoring this topic and lying about how they deal with cheaters. Seems they are themselves also cheating and deserve to be banned.

Lol one would hope its viewed as a black eye for them.
  • Hacking the game is now forgivable based on empirical evidence... Sad
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Hacking the game is now forgivable based on empirical evidence... Sad

It appears to be directly linked to the size of the wallet or the spending history
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member

It appears to be directly linked to the size of the wallet or the spending history

Hmmm is there proof that these cheaters spend? Just asking an honest question here and not spoiling for a fight...

Because if I can cheat... Why spend? These 2 contridict each other. I though cheaters just cheat for the advantage
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    OnlyZule wrote: »
    Unreal, CG is still letting known cheater accounts back in the game.

And from what i understand the account in bulldogs video is also likely not the original creator of it. So its a cheater who is also a TOS violator
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Pile wrote: »
    OnlyZule wrote: »
    Unreal, CG is still letting known cheater accounts back in the game.

And from what i understand the account in bulldogs video is also likely not the original creator of it. So its a cheater who is also a TOS violator

Selective enforcement of the rules. One could be led to believe that the higher profile the account the more likely it is to disciplinary action.

Yep, again the TOS is what the chat on bulldogs vid was discussing. So take with grain of salt.... but clearly they dont do 0 tollerance and they only seem to do TOS bans if you admit to it

It's pretty sad that people who spend that much money still need to cheat to win. They must be incredibly stupid to not be able to win with maxed out characters.
  • Pile wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »

It's pretty sad that people who spend that much money still need to cheat to win. They must be incredibly stupid to not be able to win with maxed out characters.

I think you'll find its more to guarantee the win as many are supposedly in top end guilds facing other maxed out rosters.

So people spend thousands of dollars for the privilege of facing other people who also spent thousands of dollars, and then are forced to cheat because they can't continue outspending one another?

This problem solves itself.

• So more instances of CG pandering to cheaters simply for being whales is coming out. The latest is someone who was banned once, given another chance, then cheated again only to be let back into the game a second time. The reason being they whale out and spend money on the game.
    In June 2019 CG claimed to have a zero tolerance policy when it came to cheaters in the game with the default punishment being perma bans. However this isn’t the case as they are arbitrary with their punishments and rule enforcement in game based on the size of your wallet. Even then it may not be enough as we’ve seen when Ahnald was perma banned, simply used someone else’s account to test content, teams, etc and gave CG free advertising all while spending on that account.

So CG, I ask you, when will you address this? You have a thread with thousands of comments on it demanding answers yet you’ve ignored it and continue to pander to cheaters. Why?

Next to zero communication about upcoming content, bugs that have been “flagged” for several months, barely any content since light side GEOTB dropped, and ignoring blatant pandering to cheaters in the game? I think it’s time you guys start giving your player base some answers.
  • “We won’t publicly discuss individual cases”.

If they ever do answer, this is what they’ll say.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    They won't answer anything because they don't need to.
    People still buy their stuff (whether it's new spenders that don't know about their shadiness yet or old players that are addicted to spending and keep spending no matter what).
    Game's still making in the double-digit millions each month, everything's fine for CG.
    And this will keep on going unless people would stop spending and there would be a significant drop in the revenue that would cause some phone calls for CG from the higher-ups at EA.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg