Next zetas recommendations

Salv
28 posts Member
Hi,
Could you recommend where should I put next few zetas? My roster - https://swgoh.gg/p/663158383/. I was considering CLS (IBAT) or GMY. Padme and clone teams are far from being ready, so I don't think I should heavily invest in them now. I feel I'll stick with empire/sith in arena for a bit more, but don't see more zetas urgently needed for them. I'm slowly farming drevan chars, but still too early to start hoarding zetas for him.

Replies

• Neither I would say. One of these:
    2nd palp
    2nd brood
    3rd revan
    Sion
    Chewie
    Han

I would say that they're all more useful
  • I think it depends on what you're trying to do. Are you trying to build a balance GAC roster? Are you trying to climb in arena? Are you wanting to perform better in raids? For GAC, I would probably do brood's other zeta. If you were trying to better a JKR arena team, either the 3rd JKR or GMY. If you wanted to keep using your current palp team for arena, get the second palp zeta. If you wanted to perform better in raids, the CLS isn't a bad choice.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    GMY's unique zeta is the biggest bang for your buck there. Give the little green wrecking back more turns and watch him demolish your enemies.
  • Salv
    28 posts Member
    Thanks for recommendations. Is the GBA 2nd zeta really that good? My current experience with fighting geos shows that you either have a good counter (and then it doesn't matter if GBA has both zetas) or you don't (and you're screwed or need huge gear advantage).

Similar with Palp's 2nd zeta - i noticed that i either win using my Palp team when enemy barely takes any turns or i loose badly. But if it helps with challenge tiers of ABs (i think i need some relics on Vader too) this might be the way to go.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    GBA lead zeta is icing on the cake for a squad that either your opponent has a suitable counter for or they don't. It's not going to change that calculus.

Palp only needs his lead zeta, even for CT2 of the Jedi Assault Battle and he isn't generally used for the later stages of the Ewok one.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    The DSR bot has a zeta recommendation algorithm you can run
    It looks like this in Discord. It might be hotbot. It's not working for me at the moment probably cause I need to re-register.
    j50pqpl1lm21.jpg
  • Salv
    28 posts Member
    Thx for all advices. I wasn't convinced but I went with GMY zeta and... it payed off - I was able to finish challenge tier 1 of ground war with my undergeared jedis. Before the zeta it was impossible to be even close.
  • Salv wrote: »
    Thx for all advices. I wasn't convinced but I went with GMY zeta and... it payed off - I was able to finish challenge tier 1 of ground war with my undergeared jedis. Before the zeta it was impossible to be even close.

Not his lead, huh?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Salv wrote: »

Not his lead, huh?

hilarious...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you