WORLD’S FIRST: “2000” 50/50 Geo. Sep. Might P4 SM Rewards!

Yet another WORLD’S FIRST from the WORLD’S BEST!

3rgpbwfzujqe.jpeg

To all our fellow underlings playing: We are so very proud to support this game with our endless warehouses full of crystals so to allow you to continue striving to be second best!

P.s. Don’t hate, replicate!
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    I’m kind of pleased for you, it’s a decent feat, but really, I don’t honestly care all that much.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    I honestly love these posts... Irony is fantastic.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    SOAP being in this guild is like Luke Walton being on the '08-10 Lakers. Guaranteed win for him but he embarrasses the team on the way there.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    8hpv.gif

Disappointed that the game doesn't crash as an easter egg for the Y2K bug
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    @Ultra i would take restricting soaps ability to use the internet as one of my three wishes..
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Ultra i would take restricting soaps ability to use the internet as one of my three wishes..

granted but the WORLD'S FIRST wish to ever be granted belongs to SOAP

you get second dibs
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    They are my wishes, so nope.. I was literally the worlds first to say about wishes, therefore soap is second, but as my second wish is that he doesn’t get any. I’m golden.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    d40zih4m4e2u.png
  • that sums it up surprisingly well
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    asking/having/getting guildmates to like a forum post would be pretty yikes. brb, gonna like op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I would imagine his guildmates cringe every time he posts this bothan garbage. At least the sane ones.....
  • Such hatas haha. Good for him for being part of a really strong guild and wanting to scream it from the top of his lungs 😂.
  • I was the first one to print that reward on paper, in order to make spit balls to take aim at next door neighbours pet cat. I promise with cross my heart pin and needle in my eye, that i did not use it as toilit paper ok, because I have more respect for you then that.
  • While his guild mates were merely the first people to accomplish this most important achievement in human history SOAP alone is the first to have bragged about it. This is true Worldsfirstness.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    d40zih4m4e2u.png

Except he's second. Just a cheap imitation of Stormy.....
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    You are world's first re.tarded kid with negative IQ. Your parents know how stupi.d and re.tarded you are so they give you money from college to spend on game. I'm just waiting end of year when they will quit this game and save lot of ret.arded and **** kids like you.

Someone ended up second place

Worlds first second place announcement?
  • awesome job
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    d40zih4m4e2u.png

11zf172jbt5z.png
    d40zih4m4e2u.png

And where is Stormy now? That’s right, done ran out of credit! You heard it WORLD’S FIRST!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    @SnakesOnAPlane

Your turn my dude.. this is gonna be the first one where I don't think I can win :smile:

f0pzz5qc4q2v.png
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get a fun fact on how many players were able to beat CT3 without cheats?
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    @SnakesOnAPlane

Your turn my dude.. this is gonna be the first one where I don't think I can win :smile:

f0pzz5qc4q2v.png

Epic screenshot! Ole Sid lit dat room UP! Secrets and Shadows Challenge Tiers are brutal.

P.s. You want OD in spot #2 and Zombie in #3, and you want Spirit fast. AOEs for Plague are your friend.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • If I level my Darth Sidious up to Relic 7 @ level 85 will he hit like that.....

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say No.
    d40zih4m4e2u.png

And where is Stormy now? That’s right, done ran out of credit! You heard it WORLD’S FIRST!

I imagine he/she is in a line at a soup kitchen right now wishing he/she had never heard of this game.
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    @SnakesOnAPlane

f0pzz5qc4q2v.png

Wait, you haven't taken your NS to relic 9 yet so they can withstand his AOE? Whale harder! Even if you can't make it to Relic 9 yet, find a way to get there.