Creating 2 Bounty hunter teams

AM2Rainman
247 posts Member
edited August 2020
With Mando and Greef farmable, one thing that's been in the back of my mind is what two BH teams might be useful in GAC/TW. So, which methodology do people see as the better idea? Make two BH teams for roughly equal viability or make the best one you can then make the best you can with the leftovers. Either way, what teams did you make. For the sake of this thread, lets say you have to make 2 teams primarily out of the bounty hunters.

Replies

• Greedo leading Bossk, Jango, Wessel, Embo

Aura leading Boba Greef Mando Dengar 88

^ best team comps imaginible. So true that I purposefully misspelled imaginable.
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Greedo leading?
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Greedo leading?

Greedo lead is tight! I run Chief Chirpa and Ewok Scout behind him all the time it is so good
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Totally subpar. You have bossk, mando, jango, embo, aurra, even zam or boba and you go greedo?

/Thread
    I usually go bossk lead, boba, jango, a fast greef and mando.
    When gac I sometimes put aurra lead with embo, cad bane and any others, that way only cad bane start without stealth and embo have a chance to do his job.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • FiddlerFett
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Aurra (L), Bossk, Boba, Mando and Greef for offense. Can handle both Revans and Padmé.
    Jango (L), Zam, Dengar, Embo and Greedo/IG.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Aurra (L), Bossk, Boba, Mando and Greef for offense. Can handle both Revans and Padmé.

Got a video of this team beating Revans? I'm mildly skeptical.

Padme I can buy because you can just stall and beat on GK until Mando can disintegrate, but I feel like either Revan would just start ripping into you way too fast unless there was a major gear/mod discrepancy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• FiddlerFett
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Jarvind wrote: »

Got a video of this team beating Revans? I'm mildly skeptical.

Padme I can buy because you can just stall and beat on GK until Mando can disintegrate, but I feel like either Revan would just start ripping into you way too fast unless there was a major gear/mod discrepancy.

Not my film and idea. It’s Xenyth and some other guys from the BH Discord that came up with the team.
    Been using it myself too though, and it works as long as you have the speed for it.
    https://youtu.be/IbyfL6pxjPM

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    All the DR counters shown relies on Bossk outspeeding DR

Cool video, but he was testing some very slow DR if Bossk is able to outspeed him all the time

I've seen Bossk lead work against DR but that's at g13 so this video was pretty cool if you are able to outspeed Darth Revan
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Yeah, I mean, it's neat, but putting arena-speed mods on Bossk and hoping to find slow Revans seems more like a fun gimmick than a consistently reliable strategy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Yeah I agree. The video is cool and all, but not very practical. Not gonna run into many Revan teams with speeds that slow, and not gonna waste top tier mods on BH.
  • The idea is that if you can out speed the enemy team, your chances of winning are that much higher. The disintegration squad can work against faster DR and JKR teams but with rng at play, it’s not always guaranteed. I have won against both DR and JKR teams that moved first (even won a couple when I lost Bossk before taking a turn) so it can be done but it’s not always pretty or easy. I’ll see if I can find the videos I have somewhere.

Additionally, to take on the strong secondary meta (non gl/gas) teams, it does require a certain amount of gear and decent mods. Most probably won’t bother putting top tier mods on BH unless you’re really trying to build up your hunter squad or running them in arena like Xenyth or me. So it’s really just more of a fun squad to play around with, if that suits your interests.
  • Yet another idea for a BH "B-team" BH is one based on thermal detonators Everyone below either throws them or gets a bonus from them.

pcpdwk10z48f.jpg

• Yet another idea for a BH "B-team" BH is one based on thermal detonators Everyone below either throws them or gets a bonus from them.

pcpdwk10z48f.jpg

Then your BH "A-Team" is Bossk, Greef, Mando, Jango and Aurra? Or 88 or Embo instead of Aurra? And who lead? I'm not criticizing. I think this "B-team" has value I just want to know the other half of it.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Aura leading Boba Greef Mando Dengar 88

^ best team comps imaginible. So true that I purposefully misspelled imaginable.

So who do you plan on dropping there? From your 6 man team :)@Mephisto_style