Tank Raid broken?

Sheesh
29 posts Member
edited July 2020
r8gch9jspbod.png
I've been monitoring this and tonight was more broken than normal:
• SLKR was in permanent ultimate stance after P2.
• On auto, my toons will not stay focused on the selected toon and choose their own targets.
What's going on?!?
Edited to remove Hux concern as it was resolved.
Post edited by Sheesh on

Replies

• Galactic Legends being all screwy? I never had any kind of issues with my clones.
  • For HSTR, if I end a phase in ultimate stance, SLKR stays that way for the rest of the phases.

Haven’t experienced the other stuff.
  • Sheesh
    29 posts Member
    For HSTR, if I end a phase in ultimate stance, SLKR stays that way for the rest of the phases.

Haven’t experienced the other stuff.

I thought that's what happened last night in our sith raid but I was focusing on DN the whole time 😂
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    I had 5s sacrifice on the last move of P3 before, and his ghost stuck around through all of P4. Just stood there with no health bar and never took a turn.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Did you use Thrawns TM special on Hux?
  • Sheesh
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Kyno wrote: »

It was on auto until I noticed his health and they weren't targeting the guns. I put it on manual and always swapped with SLKR. I can't say for sure if 𝐀uto was swapping with Hux.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Every few updates, the focus shifting on auto gets rebroken. Honestly, many players have just gotten used to the recurring bug.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    The Ult thing is probably broken.

However, Hux gains a ton of TM with his basic and specials, and SLKR's Press the Advantage is removing 10% of his health and protection everytime he does, so that's WAI.
  • Sheesh
    29 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    The Ult thing is probably broken.

However, Hux gains a ton of TM with his basic and specials, and SLKR's Press the Advantage is removing 10% of his health and protection everytime he does, so that's WAI.

Aha moment! That's why I don't use kylo and didn't even think about Hux gaining his tm. Thank you for clarifying!!!
  • Sheesh
    29 posts Member

Thanks Kyno- figured out the 10% h/p drop with tm gain. Thanks for commenting!
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    I’ve dealt with the ultimate getting stuck using rey on auto. It’s really annoying and stupid that the ultimates can mess up like that..
  • I just run my JKR Squad and solo the raid on auto but usually on aeroplane mode so that all the players that don't have GK7* in my guild get their shards... I am happy with 0placed and some rewards
    This is the Way
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member

thrawn swaps tm, it does not count as tm gain iirc
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    I had 5s sacrifice on the last move of P3 before, and his ghost stuck around through all of P4. Just stood there with no health bar and never took a turn.

I have had this happen in ships when my ships die but don't disappear from the screen. Can't call in reinforcements just have dead ships taking up spots. Same thing happens to enemy ships recently when I kill them they stay vidible but they just have 0 health 0 protection and never take a turn.