FO ships are horrible

Anyone else feel this? I have a fleet with Hux capital, all FOs and some others for 532k power and get beat handily by kenobi fleet at 412k, it’s ridiculous. They need a tank and more damage

Replies

• What’s your fleet?
  • What ships are you running? And if you are placing them on defense ever that’s a big reason why. Hux is an offensive beast but they are garbage on D
  • It’s not the best on D, but you should start with 3 FO ships and then bring in HT first reinforcement
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    FO on offense is a ton of fun when you can hit for 650,000 on Silencer's special. If you're facing Negotiator on O, use Hunted on Anakin so he can't gain any bonus TM while you kill others.
  • I’m running silencer kylos command and sftfp to start with fotp hounds tooth Vader’s tie and slave 1 as reinforcements. I always bring in hounds tooth as first reinforcement. All ships are 7* including Hux. I just can’t seem to win on offense
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Finalizer can beat Negotiator, but you have to be very specific about how you play it, otherwise it will spiral out of control quickly. It does struggle pretty hard against Malevolence unfortunately, just because they have no way to get rid of Buzz Droids. Anything else will be toast before they get a turn, probably.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• P0pcan wrote: »
    I’m running silencer kylos command and sftfp to start with fotp hounds tooth Vader’s tie and slave 1 as reinforcements. I always bring in hounds tooth as first reinforcement. All ships are 7* including Hux. I just can’t seem to win on offense

It seems as though your FO fleet is not developed enough to see what it can do. Others can offensively beat the meta with it
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    with a 7* Hux you should be able to win quit often. Are all your pilots reliced?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • P0pcan
    11 posts Member
    All pilots are r5 or better
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    First Order really do need a really solid tank, no way around it. Wouldn’t hurt to have a ship that can deal better AOE damage either so a Hyena Bomber type of tank would be awesome.