Galactic challenges for August? Are fleets part of the new game mode?

124Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I was right it is for this month!!!! Let me pat myself on the back.
    Super excited now since it's coming next week.
    However I'm concerned about the rewards that we saw. (It doesn't really matter since this is our new sandbox mode since we can replay as many times with any faction)
    Not gonna sugar quote it or anything but rewards for tier 2 looked awful, they are 7 tiers so let's hope it gets better, I was hoping for something to ease the gear crunch and this just doesn't look like. Again I might be wrong but time will tell

There will be some "interesting calculations" on earning your rewards with them apparently locked behind needing geared toons at X level....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    I was right it is for this month!!!! Let me pat myself on the back.
    Super excited now since it's coming next week.
    However I'm concerned about the rewards that we saw. (It doesn't really matter since this is our new sandbox mode since we can replay as many times with any faction)
    Not gonna sugar quote it or anything but rewards for tier 2 looked awful, they are 7 tiers so let's hope it gets better, I was hoping for something to ease the gear crunch and this just doesn't look like. Again I might be wrong but time will tell

There will be some "interesting calculations" on earning your rewards with them apparently locked behind needing geared toons at X level....

Yup I'm sure since it's open to everyone at lvl 60.
    One thing that I would really like to see Kyno is that they would remove character shards for people that already have everyone unlocked (the older non legendary characters like the people in the top 6mil GP who have everyone 7 stared) and instead provide them more relic materials or gear

Not to say they couldnt but the way rewards are structured they have never based those rewards on things particular to our inventory, I wouldnt expect that now.

I know it's a bit of a cop out, but I'm sure that's a lot harder than it sounds since reward boxes are global and our rosters are not something that is looked at when you enter an event....
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I have so much of everything, they'd just take some away from me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    This is strange. I'm not used to feeling appreciative towards CG. Doesn't happen often. First Vader rework, now GCs aren't tied to dailies or tix, apparently. What, are they trying to fix the community relationship or something?

I'll be skeptical until I see the finalized state of the new event.

Same feeling here. Atlho its been long when i am waiting with interest for what is coming.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Alright its official, someone has hacked into TVF account, someone at top take a look at his log in and see if it's from the same place

?
  • A new store (if that’s what it is) usually isn’t a good thing. They probably aren’t adding it so you can get more gear. They are probably adding it so they can put something exclusive there (new character, new relic materials, etc) and people can’t have anything hoarded to get it right away.

A new store for relic ability materials makes sense
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member

Alright its official, someone has hacked into TVF account, someone at top take a look at his log in and see if it's from the same place

Edward
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

Edward

Edward doesn't use his resources and I don't make threads about mine.