7 star Padme event minimum requirements

I have a 6 star Padme and I almost have five 7 star Septertists. I'm wondering when I get Dooku to 7 stars if I will be able to win it. I have no zetas, no G12 toons, and no GG or AV. Anybody who has finished and knows what the min requirements usually look like please respond, thank you.

I have a gear 10 Nute, a gear 11 Dooku, a gear 11 Geo Soldier, a gear 9 B2, and a gear 9 MagnaGuard.

I also win 100% of the time on tier 6 of the event with 2 or 3 stars.

https://swgoh.gg/p/627992252/characters/

Replies

• Geo's can do it at crazy low gear levels and no zetas. I think all of mine were around gear 8-10.
  • ir21tiny wrote: »
    I have a 6 star Padme and I almost have five 7 star Septertists. I'm wondering when I get Dooku to 7 stars if I will be able to win it. I have no zetas, no G12 toons, and no GG or AV. Anybody who has finished and knows what the min requirements usually look like please respond, thank you.

I have a gear 10 Nute, a gear 11 Dooku, a gear 11 Geo Soldier, a gear 9 B2, and a gear 9 MagnaGuard.

I’m interested to see what people say, as I’ll be trying to do it in a little while with the same team, except Poggle instead of Geo soldier.
    Best of luck!
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    ir21tiny wrote: »

I’m interested to see what people say, as I’ll be trying to do it in a little while with the same team, except Poggle instead of Geo soldier.
    Best of luck!

Get geo brood alpha instead.
  • I think it took me gear 11 dooku, gear 11 Asajj, gear 10 Nute (L), gear 10 poggle, and gear 11 IG-100. Maybe 70 tries haha
  • Yeah, that's not going to get it done.

Add g9+ GeoSpy and use that one shot ability to your advantage. Get rid of B2 if using GeoSpy (you want them to have buffs because your damage skyrockets).

One shots with Spy limit Anakin's bonus turns. I can't remember my exact kill order, but I took out either Padme or Anakin first, then fish face revived them before I could kill fish face, then Anakin (again?), then finished FishFace, then Padme.

The rest was cleanup.

But I had zVentress in place of Magnaguard, as well. It's tricky, b/c you don't want to use AoE mass dispel, but sometimes it's better than not getting rid of their buffs. Dooku's Shock on GK is really the way to go, but it takes timing to get it to stay long enough for Spy to do its magic.

If you can add zetas, the one on Dooku is worth it long term, as it gets good use in Geo TB. And if you can get GeoSpy and Ventress to 7*, do that as well. (And then zeta Ventress' Rampage ability.)

Otherwise, just keep adding gear until you get it done. Relic Dooku + g11 B2 would probably manage it, without anything else getting any more gear than you've got on them already. And none of that gear will be wasted either.
  • Get GBA dude. Cantina crystal refreshes. Farm Padme's gear while you are doing it.
  • I just finished last week with the following...

G10 Nute(L), G12 Asajj, G10 Magnaguard, G10 Dooku, G12 Greivous(Also has both medpacs and finisher gear pieces, MM zeta)

I don’t have the greatest mods so if you do you can probably drop a gear level or 2 on anyone except Greivous and probably Asajj.

I also didn’t have B2 which is crucial in tier 7 as the buffs make this tier a real pain.

If I were you I’d mod everyone for health and speed and just try to survive while letting extortion slowly kill the enemy and constantly remove buffs from them and stun Padme and JKA as often as possible. Also kill the Jolee fish guy as soon as you can after killing JKA. It’s easiest to take his health down while you have JKA stunned that way when you finally kill JKA you can kill the Jolee guy ASAP.

But unfortunately you are missing the 2 biggest damage dealers in Greivous and Asajj and also missing on the stun from Greivous and buff removal from Asajj.

But just pick the team you’re going to try to unlock witH and just keep playing the event as you gear them up. You might get lucky with RNG and be able to sneak a win out with an undergeared squad.
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    For me, I unlocked it with G13 relic 2 (I think) General Grievous with health mods and both zetas, gear 8 Asajj, gear 9 Geo Soldier, Gear 6 Poggle, and Gear 5 Sun Fac. Took me a couple tries to get the right RNG, but I think that you can beat tier 7 with a heavy investment in Grievous and minimal investment in 4 other Separatist characters. For the 4 other separatists, just have them geared and modded in a way so that they don't all die at once. You want Metalloid Monstrosity triggered as many times as possible.
  • ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    Update: I completed tier 7 without gearing up anybody else.
    Update: I completed tier 7 without gearing up anybody else.

AWESOME!!! Great job!
    How did it go? Who on your team really made it work? What was the kill order? How long did it take?

Should I be fine with Poggle instead of Geo Soldier? Poggle has a mass debuff dispell on all allies with a Omega ability.
  • ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    It took me like 15 tries. Nute did a lot of work, under his leadership with the omega they dispel buffs on enemy turns and spread extortion. Geo soldier didn't do much he was probably the least useful character in the battle for me. For me, I didn't need the mass dispel from Poggle. The only debuffs you get are from Anikan. Mace has debuffs, but he is the least of your concerns. The thing this squad lacks is damage, so if you have Asajj or Grievous then use them. I can't tell you how annoying it is when you kill Padme and then Anikan just AOE for 40k on your whole team. The last tier is a lot harder. They do like double the damage from tier 6. Having Magnaguard is nice to soak up the damage. Count Dooku's first special is really important. You can't go all-in on Padme or you will get bombed for Anikan. What I did was get extortion or Padme, then get her to right before 50% health mark on her. Then I would extort Anikan and maybe stun him. Then get Padme to yellow or red. Anikan will take a bonus turn and will either get rid of stun or pay his taxes and get extortion off him. The AI is somehow programmed to use the bonus turn to get rid of extortion. That happened like 95% of the time. Then kill Anikan. If Count Dooku gets a turn before the Jedi Fish Looking dude does then your golden. Hopefully, he has no protection from extortion. On Dooku's turn you need to stun or ability block the Fish Looking Jedi. He can revive Jedi. Then kill off Padme, hopefully she is low still. From there on they don't have very high damage so you should win. After that, the kill order is Generic Fish Looking Jedi, General Kenobi, and then Mace Windu. This all took about 20 to 30 minutes of trying. Most of it was getting the kill order right and getting stuns and ability blocks to land. You need Nute to be super fast. I had him at like 266, which is fast for me. B2 should be really potent. Dooku needs to potent and fast. Magna needs to be slow and tanky. Poggle is an easy farm and helps you to get to unlock Padme. I can't see you winning tier 7 with him without having GG, Asajj, or GBA. Poggle's special calls people to assist so it gives the enemy team protection too.

If I were you I would go for Asajj. She stuns on basic which is nice.
    It took me like 15 tries. Nute did a lot of work, under his leadership with the omega they dispel buffs on enemy turns and spread extortion. Geo soldier didn't do much he was probably the least useful character in the battle for me. For me, I didn't need the mass dispel from Poggle. The only debuffs you get are from Anikan. Mace has debuffs, but he is the least of your concerns. The thing this squad lacks is damage, so if you have Asajj or Grievous then use them. I can't tell you how annoying it is when you kill Padme and then Anikan just AOE for 40k on your whole team. The last tier is a lot harder. They do like double the damage from tier 6. Having Magnaguard is nice to soak up the damage. Count Dooku's first special is really important. You can't go all-in on Padme or you will get bombed for Anikan. What I did was get extortion or Padme, then get her to right before 50% health mark on her. Then I would extort Anikan and maybe stun him. Then get Padme to yellow or red. Anikan will take a bonus turn and will either get rid of stun or pay his taxes and get extortion off him. The AI is somehow programmed to use the bonus turn to get rid of extortion. That happened like 95% of the time. Then kill Anikan. If Count Dooku gets a turn before the Jedi Fish Looking dude does then your golden. Hopefully, he has no protection from extortion. On Dooku's turn you need to stun or ability block the Fish Looking Jedi. He can revive Jedi. Then kill off Padme, hopefully she is low still. From there on they don't have very high damage so you should win. After that, the kill order is Generic Fish Looking Jedi, General Kenobi, and then Mace Windu. This all took about 20 to 30 minutes of trying. Most of it was getting the kill order right and getting stuns and ability blocks to land. You need Nute to be super fast. I had him at like 266, which is fast for me. B2 should be really potent. Dooku needs to potent and fast. Magna needs to be slow and tanky. Poggle is an easy farm and helps you to get to unlock Padme. I can't see you winning tier 7 with him without having GG, Asajj, or GBA. Poggle's special calls people to assist so it gives the enemy team protection too.

If I were you I would go for Asajj. She stuns on basic which is nice.

Wow thanks for the complete rundown! I took a screenshot!
    I was wondering if I should grab Asajj after I finish with Nute, or maybe I’ll get Nute to six stars(almost there) then get Asajj six then take them both to seven. Asajj should deal some good damage, and I had noticed that with the team, there’s not much high damage being dealt out.
    Anyways, thanks and congrats on the Padme unlock without Grievous or all Geos. I feel like that’s all I see when I look for Padme minimum requirements anywhere else.
    I’ll let you know when I unlock her, she’ll probably be my first legendary, unless I happen to have some Jedi and get GMY first.

Toodles
  • ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    No problem. I had the same problem when looking for guides.
  • Bhob16
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8
    No zetas... a few omegas here and there on dooku and nute

3r46n1fladhp.png
    7kes7n75wmt1.png
  • By some crazy dumb luck I was able to get 7* padme. Although I had zeta on jango and dooku(who was also lead) then I just threw in gg, b2super and poggle. Only jango was g12
  • @ Bhob16 and @Rexollboy
    Wow very impressive. That's good to know that you don't need insane gear to beat the event. I have been told by some that I would be lucky to get a 6* paddle with my characters(basically same as Bhob16) even if they were gear 12.
    I'll let you know how it goes when I do the event (level 77 now).
    Who should I focus gear on? I will use Ventress, Nute, Dooku, Magna, and B2. (I also have 7* Poggle but wasn't planning on using him).
  • Froggyogy
    90 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Bhob16 wrote: »
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8

3r46n1fladhp.png
    7kes7n75wmt1.png

What were your speeds at? I am currently trying to get 7 star Padme and some of my gear levels are higher than yours so I was wondering if you just got some amazing RNG or are they very fast?

Edit: Actually the gear levels are about the same.
  • Bhob16 wrote: »
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8

3r46n1fladhp.png
    7kes7n75wmt1.png

Yeah man not gonna lie I'm super impressed. How exactly did you pull that off? I'm about 1 gear level higher for each character and just getting destroyed.
  • PoopsMagee wrote: »
    Bhob16 wrote: »
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8

3r46n1fladhp.png
    7kes7n75wmt1.png

Yeah man not gonna lie I'm super impressed. How exactly did you pull that off? I'm about 1 gear level higher for each character and just getting destroyed.

zgaffixaespk.png

It is indeed possible but it took me probably around 500 tries to win with the RNG
  • Hah alright that makes me feel better. I did finally manage to pull it off, but it was all by the grace of rnjesus. My squad was a G11 dooku, G10 Nute and Poggle, and G9 B2 and Magna. Very glad to check this one off thanks man
  • Bhob16 wrote: »
    7* padme
    Nute g10
    Dooku G9
    Poggle G8
    Magna G9
    B2 g8

3r46n1fladhp.png
    7kes7n75wmt1.png

Man I saw your comment here and I did not believe. I had about the same characters with similar gear. So I gave it a shot, or tbh 300 shots. And it worked somehow, I got Padmé at 7 stars now.

Tactic: 1: Get crazy lucky RNG (once Padmé starts the round with the second abillity, your doomed
    2: Do not use abillities that do out of turn attacks - Don't use Nute 3rd abillity attack, only to dispell. Same
    for poggle, do not use 2nd abillity.
    3: B2 has to be lucky to survive, but you need him to be effective with the buff immunity. (Again pray to
    the RNGeesus). My B2 has 85.25% potency, 60.87% tenacity, 20 212 Health and 29 205 protection.
    So make sure you mod him good. He is the key.
    4: My Dooku hits like a truck and also high potency- 114%. Crit damage is 216%.
    5: Try over and over again. I am attaching screenshots of my squad. Be patient, you don't need GG and
    droids and who knows what, even though it is good to have them. It Is possible.

My seppies that got me 7* Padmé: Nute g10, Dooku g11, Poggle g8, Magna g8, B2 g9. NO ZETAS. Couple of omegas :smile:

iwykc71izmz8.png
    3fzgs22mur1r.png
    89exi575seqr.png
    zbwflnkzt1f6.png
    gd3ugo1ud58j.png
    7wwfdtdqmttk.png
    ctvpqih541rh.png
This discussion has been closed.